Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Want avatar doodle arts? Make a request !

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:02:17 )
*runs through, waving at everyone* XD Hiya Hiya!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:15:02 )

Hiya wildfire ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:18:37 )
@Shadami: How are you today?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:21:54 )

I'm okay. I thought I was going to have an extra hour to try to get art work done. But I'm having some tech issues. Which is frustrating....
Like .. besides social frustrations , is my biggest frustration pet peeves thing. I try all the things that I know should work to fix a problem and if it doesn't work I get really upset. Cause it's usually some catastrophic thing that gets in my way of being productive in a time I would be productive in.
And throws off my schedule and routine.
And it's very upsetting.

But otherwise good. I'm just being mopey. I was hoping to distract myself with work

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 15:38:31 )

For anyone that likes the art in my post. These silly flobs of the past. If you would like for your posts, pop a message in chat here. I'm going to go pick up my daughter from pre-k. and then i think I want to do some doodley flob sketches if people are interested to warm up my art muscles.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 20:55:52 )
@Shadami: ROFL - that's one of my biggest gripes too ... having to fix or clean something before I can actually do the thing I wanted to do. By the time the other stuff is fixed or cleaned, I'm out of time!! /shared grumble/

@Borealis: Which? - yours? mine? the system? /confused/

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:20:04 )
eff the government.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:35:45 )

@Wildfire: I'm on a huge cycle of it right now. cause i'm doing it to an entire house xD

"this room needs to be cleaned so i can move this furniture into that room so that i can clear the space in this room so that i can move this thing over here so that i can......"

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:40:58 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

*casually wanders around for more confetti because I wanted to (lmao, sorry for intruding tho ^^; )*

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:55:55 )
i should probably get a drink.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 00:59:44 )

@Hydrangea: you're of course welcome to chat here :]

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 01:00:20 )

@Feral: oh gosh. me too xD and i'm almost out of water, need refill.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 01:03:11 )
i am eating biscuit

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 03:28:19 )
@Shadami: Yeah, I get that. I'm trying to do some of that too just because we've been here so long that stuff has accumulated and we don't really need twenty chairs (I'm exaggerating, but sheesh - we have a lot of chairs!). It's really the daily stuff that I'm frustrated with ... like having to always do dishes for some reason, regardless of the state of the dishwasher (why the guys can't just put.their.dirty.dishes.in.the.dishwasher I have no clue...), or always have to clean something off (a table, etc.) in order to then use it... that kind of thing...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 03:57:41 )
mmmmmm bbq hula hoops good
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 04:49:39 )

@Wildfire: my daughters have this habit of "i have finished it. drop it on the floor" and I'm aggrivatingly trying to get that behavior removed from them because they were taught by my mother and their father that whatever i say is wrong. so if i say keeping things clean and picking up after yourself with a 15 second task will save hours later because there isn't a build up and a mental destruction by disasters.
its a daily battle right now. I'm trying really hard to get them to use the dishwasher. when i'm cooking dinner, put away the dishes. then we put our dishes right in the dishwasher.
its a start. by i'm trying to train them so they have the tools to stay mentally healthy on top of messes and it doesn't build up. and so they know how to do it themselves. and not expect others to do it for them.

Even though waaaay to many people don't know how to clean after themselves. i want to have my girls have that tool set.

oops went on a tangent. i meant to basically say i understand xD but then i got all frustration rant.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 11:46:05 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@shadami: Alright and thank you ^^ *gives you a in return*

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 13:31:16 )

Slightly off topic xD i just finally had my first mochi. :D

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 13:59:05 )
@Borealis: Ah - thank you <3 I just wanted to do something fun and chaotic XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:00:45 )

Your avatar is fun and chaotic :D

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.