Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat y'all know how everyone has been getting sick recently

Voltie — They/He Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/22 23:40:18 )


I have a growing suspicion that I too am sick, but I'm unsure if sickness is causing the symptoms, or if it's my mental health being fuckey-wuckey, or if the HRT is playing into it...

idk but hoo boy i hurt and my sinuses and gut hate me. No fever, but I am running higher than I usually do (~97.5 is my usual, I'm at 98.9 rn). my stomach is disagreeing with everything and trips to the bathroom are... not fun to say the least. Constantly tired, which could be caused by more than a handful of things.

help me i feel like i am slowly withering away /lh




Don't know how to use/read tone tags?
Go Here!
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/23 17:22:16 )


if you can, test yourself for covid cause a lot of symptoms line up with it. but either way just take it easy, drink water (especially to help with spicy bathroom trips) and sleep as much as you can ;;

hope you get well soon! it is indeed sick season

Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.