Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 17:59:12 )
@Totalanimefan: That's super cool Total :) Glad it worked out for you! :)

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 20:45:02 )
@Alorrena: Sorry time slipped again ugh >.<

@Totalanimefan: sry about the right, hon. If you ever wanna vent -hugs-

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 04:17:11 )
@DreamerZ: it's perfectly fine, Time ran away from me too with the quilt. And with work. Long days are hard. But the 3 days off are so worth it for me, Especially if i get disney passes. then it will be EXTRA worth it because we're moving back to being right by disney.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 07:12:25 )

hullo~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 07:42:56 )

Oops. I proofed for a couple weeks again. It's so hard for me to keep in touch right now.

Hope everyone is well.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

0 4 6 9 3 5 1 5 7
Justice generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 46
Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 07:56:49 )

hey all~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 13:04:39 )
-rolls through-

Where IS everyone? I know that I've been super busy lately, but is that the case for everyone else too? I'm not even seeing people online and lurking lately...

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 17:14:19 )

Hi all. I’ve been busy on vacation and now I’m super sick. I’m probably the reason for the slow down. Sorry.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 20:05:59 )
@Justice: hello!

@Wildfire: my work schedule changed so i work 11 hours thursdays, 10 hours fridays, 8 on saturdays and 10 on sundays, and we were supposed to be moving tomorrow, but now we aren't until at least april. but, my mother in law will be moving out for sure in the next couple weeks, so that's good, at least.

@totalanimefan: Feel better soon!!!! I'm starting to feel run down myself, but at least i have the next couple days off so i can rest.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/20 03:12:49 )

@Alorrena: rest up and feel better!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/20 05:37:44 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks! You too! We decided not to move, btw. I don't want my want/need to move out to be the reason Tyi's familial relationships go downhill. And since his mom was just upset because if we were to move then she'd be stuck here at the house with her lease until about april or she would have to pay the remaining months to break the lease. Which is like 6-8 grand. and she doesn't have that. So she said she already had plans to finish moving her things in a couple weeks when her sister comes down for a visit/to help her move. So she'll be moved at least. And then with the bills Tyi and i can talk to her about putting the electric bill in our name (so she doesn't see what the electric bill is cause she won't like it. Cause we will have the ac at at least 75 all the time). The other bills we don't care as much about her seeing after she moves because they'll basically be the same. Honestly, it's just really nice knowing she'll be fully moved in 2-3 weeks.

So since we decided not to move, we have a little play money and i bought myself disney dreamlight valley. I really like it so far, even though it's a tiny bit buggy sometimes. i'm enjoying myself. Tomorrow i'll be finishing up the quilt i was making, so that's exciting for me. The top is basically finished, i just need to press the seams and then the top is done and i'll just have to add the batting, backing, and binding. Lots of sewing for that bit. I still need to figure out if i'm going to try free hand quilting, or if i'll just do straight lines. I really don't know yet.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/20 12:49:46 )
@Alorrena: those are some long days! It sounds like you have a lot going on iRL, actually! I hope everything works out well for you :3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/21 04:48:20 )

@Alorrena: I’m glad it worked out. Too bad she isn’t leaving tomorrow lol
And I tried to go to the hotpot place twice. Even made reservations but one of the days my friend couldn’t come and the other day I was sick.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/21 07:03:20 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, i wish. But it's fine, the short work week definitely makes time go faster. And it's only a couple weeks away, so i'm not too worried. It's just stupid hot in the house as per usual when she's here. I want to ask Tyikee if he will talk to her about keeping the AC on 77 (at least, as a compromise) since she's moving and we're paying the electric bill anyways. Most of the time i've been putting it back to 77 when she moves it to 78 cause i'm not dealing with it and she doesn't want to say anything about it to us when we touch it. *shrug*

Dang! I hope you'll be able to go eventually. I saw your graduation is in november and is in FL? maybe you can go then?

@Wildfire: Yeah, they're long hours, but the extra day off makes it so worth it. It feels so nice having 2 whole days where i can go, "oh good i don't work tomorrow" and i can be pretty much worry free about sleeping in. It's nice.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/22 18:59:02 )

@Alorrena: yeah maybe if you guys said to her, since you are moving out soon, we should just change the electric bill now. And then you guys don’t have to wait for her to leave before you get the AC relief. Cause it’s still gonna be hot in Oct too. It’s not like you guys can wait until the weather cools.

Yes I should be able to go then. It’s too bad it didn’t work out last week cause I really wanted to go lol. But 2 months isn’t long to wait at all lol.
I’m really looking forward to that graduation ^^

@Justice: hi welcome! Sorry about the late reply. I was seeing friends and then I got sick. ^^;

@DreamerZ: thanks. Are you doing well?

@Shadami: hey that’s ok. I hope you are doing better :)

@SorrowTheMad: hey. I was in Disney and then I got a chest infection. Kinda like what happened to your family lol. But this was 4 days into it.

@Wildfire: hey there. We have chatted a bit outside of this thread. Been sick. I’m recovering now.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/23 02:02:31 )

Totalanimefan:

@Justice: hi welcome! Sorry about the late reply. I was seeing friends and then I got sick. ^^;

it's okay.
how have you been
besides sick~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/23 05:55:12 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, i'll have to bring it up with Tyi still, but we might not until she moves. Which will probably be the first week in october. And at least it's not like we can't/don't turn the ac down during the day anyways. Yeah, i bet it was disappointing to not be able to go, but hopefully you can make it next time!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/23 12:14:40 )
@Totalanimefan: yes we have, and yes, I know you've been sick. Are you still sick or starting to feel better?/

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/23 12:30:46 )
@Totalanimefan: Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that! Everyone ok now though?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/24 05:54:34 )

@Justice: ok. I got to see some of my friends which was good but I didn’t have time to see everyone since I was unwell. How are you doing ?
@Alorrena: oh I see. Oct will be here before you know it. :)

@Wildfire: I was literally coughing as I read your reply lol. But I will say, I started the week bedridden so it’s a big improvement.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.