Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Labor Day weekend plans? (Or just weekend plans non-Americans)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/4 00:39:57 )

@sunny: omg I love fancy tea and boba lol
Do you remember what your fancy tea was?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/4 12:55:51 )
@sunny: lol - nothing new, nothing exciting... except for that shiny title! XD
Sometimes "same old, same old" is a good thing :3 Are you doing well? Are you happy? That's all that really matters.

I'm doing ok, thanks; trying to deal with too many things all at the same time... like usual. XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/4 15:58:32 )
    @Totalanimefan: idk it just said tea?? Idk lol. It didn’t taste of tea at all, the chocolate was very overpowering.

@Wildfire: im good, I’m good :)
    Imagine sorry you’re juggling lots of things at once! That’s always tough :( I hope things get easier for you soon!

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/4 19:15:49 )
@Totalanimefan: , it was the plan until the weather decided to be 102°F today.
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/5 02:24:07 )

@sunny: huh that’s weird. Next time try some green tea ^^
@Qiqi Agatha: that’s so hot. It was 90 here.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/5 15:37:11 )
I didn't do anything over the weekend as my SO worked all weekend. So it was kinda lazy, but today we are going out for lunch when SO gets back from taking our friend to the river so he can get some fishing in.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/5 17:09:08 )
    @Totalanimefan: are there different types of green tea? Which would you recommend?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/6 16:42:35 )

@sunny: Yes there are. I am a fan of Japanese style green teas, but lots of people like Chinese based ones more. For Chinese ones try a Gunpowder Green, hard to go wrong with that.
For Japanese style there is Sencha which is like a plain, everyday green. There is Genmaicha, which is green tea with toasted rice, and it's a nice flavor. There is also Cherry Blossom or Sakura Greens. Which is green tea with cherry.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/6 18:17:45 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh wow I had no idea 😳 I think I would like to try Japanese style teas, I will keep an eye out for sencha. Can you compare the taste to anything?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/7 21:41:55 )

@sunny: It's very earthy or grassy tasting but in a good way. I wouldn't have it with milk if you normally have milk in your tea. No, little, or some sugar is ok. I tend to have it plain but I know it's something that some people have to work their way up to.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/7 22:33:25 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh thanks for the tips! I won’t put milk in it lol. How have you been?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/7 22:44:15 )

@sunny: Great!
I'm super stressed. I just got my rent increase and holy crap it's more than I thought was possible. Also found out I sent an out of date resume to every job that I applied for yesterday. I updated it and applied for a few more jobs today. I think I'm going to get off the computer and play animal crossing that might help me.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/8 12:55:14 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh no, that’s horrible, I’m sorry :o that happened to me before:( I hope you were able to relax!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/8 16:09:05 )

@sunny: Thanks. I made it better by playing animal crossing last night.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/8 16:26:33 )
    @Totalanimefan: that’s good. How is your new island coming along?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/8 17:10:33 )

@sunny: Slowly but surely. I got all of the summer bugs yesterday, a lot of them are super rare, so it took many hours lol
I'm now working more on the island, moving trees, planting flowers, I have like no items though lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/8 18:28:43 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh no :( I don’t play, or I would come and help you out!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/8 21:17:39 )

@sunny: It's ok. ^^ It is kinda relaxing to do.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/8 21:22:00 )
    @Totalanimefan: my mum has a switch and the AC game, maybe I should play when I’m at her house tomorrow.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/8 21:59:51 )

@sunny: It can be a lot of fun. Does she play it a lot ?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.