Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 16:23:12 )

@MoodyB: Yeah. The class is called my Capstone, so basically it's my final class before I can get my degree. I have to 'start my own business' and I have to do everything for it. The pricing, marketing, numbers, industry analysis, implementation Strat, Financial Statements, etc. So I decided to fake start up my own boba tea shop because I love boba tea and it's not that hard to write about starting your own business. :)
Sounds like you are making good progress with your art! I'm happy for you.

@Alorrena: Good that you did. That part is always hard for me even though I know I should do the same.
Seems like that guy was all talk and no bite. Good that today is going better :)
I gotta get working on more of my paper. I think today after some writing, I might run into the part where I gotta do the numbers, boo! lol

@Bonnie: That's all you can do sometimes. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 17:48:15 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah, i attempted to change the time that i took the medicine and it really messed me up. then i also missed just one dose so the next time i took it hit me hard too.

so we will see if i can maybe try something else...just gotta follow doctor's orders until then

bloop

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 19:44:35 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: oh wow sounds like an intense class haha.
but also sounds fun and useful as well.

Yeah tho hit another kind of block lolol.
the painting im struggling with.

[Study]
it is a struggle to figure out how to paint faces better instead of the way i normally do

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 19:51:07 )

@Bonnie: Oh no, sometimes when you mess a dose it really messes with you.

@MoodyB: Yes it is very intense. It's supposed to be an essay that shows everything that you have learned over the course of your entire degree. That's why it's so hard. I'm working on the sales forecast part now, but ugh math
Oh I really love what you have done so far. It's pretty!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 20:03:21 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: man maybe i should take this class XDD
since i fail at the marketing my business part lolol.
freelance art is hard.

Thank you!! its funny but i lately seem to be painting things that look similar to me in rl.
I have long brown hair and i love yellow.
and my last commission was a brown haired woman in a yellow turtle neck LOL.
but im very happy how she is coming along.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 21:33:39 )

@MoodyB: Marketing is hard. It is a really big class. I can see why people that get pay the big bucks lol
Oh that's really cool ^^ I love the idea.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 21:52:18 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: yeah. I definitely have been struggling with it for past 3 years lolol.

yeah. just painting whatever to improve.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/30 22:39:10 )
@Totalanimefan: was actually good bc i wanted it small. Usually drama can happen when ma invites ppl.

@Alorrena: I am. Been sleepy, but, goos enough

@Bonnie: it has been hell lol You know I'm right here for ya, bon bon

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 00:05:30 )

@MoodyB: Maybe there is a class online that could help you with it?
What tools did you use to make that art?

@DreamerZ: Oh that's good. ^^

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 01:05:13 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: there definitely is.
i have 3. one is for hard and soft edges, another is for lighting and last is painting portraits.

I might see if I can do a free trial for them.

I used clip studio paint on the computer and use a graphic tablet.
I mostly sketched it and air brushed light and dark places by the reference.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 06:03:20 )

@MoodyB: I feel like you know so much about how to make art. I know nothing lol
There might be some tips you could read about online.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 06:04:01 )

@Borealis: is that the cost of one of the every color? I’ll do the math and then send a trade your way.
Never mind it’s late and I miss read your post. I’ll still send you a trade lol

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 08:24:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, to be honest, it's a matter of pushing me to that point. I feel like if i keep getting mistreated by someone over and over (like with my sister started doing, and tyi's mom has been doing) then eventually i'm just going to be too tired to really care much anymore. I have a high tolerance for being treated poorly by those i love, but unfortunately that means i also put up with a lot of abusive behavior before i finally let go and stop caring.

I think yesterday was the calm before the storm... I ended up calling out today because i just couldn't cope with my depression and anxiety today. Lots of crying today over a lot of little things and a lot of nonspecific things too. it was an exhausting day. I'll tell you what though, i seriously cannot wait to move. It's going to be so nice to be back at the apartment. And next may the roommate that would make me and tyi uncomfortable is going to be moving, so we'll be able to really start family planning soon with that extra room.

@DreamerZ: That's fair. i've also been sleepy, but lately i've been getting leg cramps when i sleep, so i haven't been sleeping well.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 12:15:40 )
@Totalanimefan: I love board and card games :) Actually much more than video games, I don't play them much. Yeah it won't be long and we'll be bowling again. :) This whole year has just flown by, it's crazy

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 14:05:38 )
    @Totalanimefan: hey, how are you today?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 18:12:41 )

@Borealis: Awesome. Enjoy your new items ^^

@Alorrena: It sounds like you just need to get through this rough part of your life and then things will get better!

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah this year has flown by, esp the last two months for me. I just have so much on my plate and deadlines that I'm trying to make. I think it might ease up in the fall. :)

@sunny: Hey, I'm good. Just going some stuff for graduation. I ordered my cap and gown today, I can't stay at Disney cause it's fully booked so I'm looking into other hotels.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 18:21:47 )
    @Totalanimefan: what colour is your cap and gown? Aw that’s a shame, I hope you find somewhere else to stay!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 18:33:53 )

@sunny: I think it's like a navy blue. :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 18:46:37 )
    @Totalanimefan: that sounds pretty!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/31 18:47:38 )

@sunny: Thanks! I want to decorate my cap, but I don't know what I should add to it or how I want to do it?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.