Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I HAVE A NEW OBSESSION

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/29 21:39:37 )
Last night, one of my friends told me about a bird called a potoo. I am OBSESSED with these derpy ass birds. Seriously, google them and their babies
also the noise they make is "waaaAAAAhp"

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/30 03:23:17 )
Oh yes, I learned about these when I was in college and also became obsessed with their awkward yet creepy appearance. xDD Would LOVE to see one in person!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/30 04:34:43 )
@Aisukohi: i think they look like Muppets almost lol i love their eyes and how their mouths are so ridiculously big compared to their heads.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/30 14:57:16 )
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I just woke up and saw this and it was such a great start to my morning. lmao

If you haven't already, I would look into the Desert Rain Frog. Cutest effing things ever and their squeak is the best.
Thinking about playing Pokemon Crystal again.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/30 15:22:08 )
@Alorrena: They DO kinda look like muppets. xD I just wonder why evolution kept the bright yellow eyes, of all things. The rest of it makes sense in a way, but the eyes, not so much. I get that they sleep during the day, so maybe not a big deal.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/31 02:36:37 )
@alorrena: they really are adorable.. I love all birds .. when I was little my nanny had this bird book that had every bird you could think of in it.. and one in particular used to make us giddy.. we'd laugh and giggle before the page of the bird and then we'd flip the page and there sat a baby bird called a boobie 🤣 this was our weekend routine when I stayed with her ... Loved it 🤣

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/2 01:32:48 )
@PashminaPanda: That derpy little squeaky frog is one of my absolute favourite things in the entire animal kingdom xDDD

Also, the video of the baby panda sneezing is forever my favourite funny animal video. I laugh so hard every time I see it xD

Maple

Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/2 12:23:52 )
felt that with the new obsession. been obsessed with rain world for the better part of nearly a month, i think?
please ping me for the love of god.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.