Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:00:23 )

@Alorrena: Oh duh, I forgot that it was there lol
I'm sure you can do it! My wrist says no lol. Maybe I could try the iPad?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:02:57 )
@Totalanimefan: Maybe! i need to set my desk chair to a better height, because it's not where it should be for my wrists, but it's where it should be for my legs.... Problems of a short girl lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:03:29 )

@Alorrena: Same here. I'm 5'2. I have a sitting/standing desk so I can change the height of mine. It really helps.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:11:35 )
@Totalanimefan: Hey! I'm also 5'2"! I have a stand for my keyboard and mouse if i need to stand, and my monitors are on adjustable arms so i can move them too if need be. I Just need to get my chair adjusted correctly and maybe get a small stool for under my desk for my feet to rest on.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:13:49 )

@Alorrena: We are twinning!
I have an adjustable arm. They are so much better for having the monitor in the right spot. Stool for feet is a must have. I have one too.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:17:24 )

@blinkini: You would earn them way faster if you chatted with us here ^^ More than 1 per post lol

Donator — pancake Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:20:23 )
@Totalanimefan: I've been dealing with a lot of anxiety lately, which mostly hits when I'm trying to figure out what to say in conversations. :vanora_sad:

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:20:49 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah! It's so nice! I also like being able to move them easily too, so it's really convenient to have an adjustable arm

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:21:48 )

@blinkini: I'm sorry, I hope you don't feel like I put you on the spot. Do you feel ok chatting with me?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:22:02 )

@Alorrena: I like that too. And how do you like your chair ?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:22:29 )
@blinkini: I can relate to the anxiety. If you ever feel like you need something to talk about in conversations (at least with me) you can always just tell me you don't know what to talk about and i'll come up with a topic. Hopefully that's a bit less stressful for you.

Also, i really like your avi!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:24:21 )
@Totalanimefan: it is SO comfortable. it's wide enough that i can sit in it with my foot under my other leg, which is my favorite way to sit, but also comfortable enough that if i don't wanna sit like that it's still comfy. And Tyi actually ended up liking the chairs a lot more once we got them put together lol. The pictures of them did not do them justice lol

Donator — pancake Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:25:54 )
@Totalanimefan: No, I don't feel on the spot. I appreciate you thinking of inviting me.

@Alorrena: Thank you. Honestly, not having to think of a topic is nice.
And I like yours, as well.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:28:44 )

@Alorrena: That's really awesome! I like to see like that too ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:29:25 )

@blinkini: Ok cool. Just let me know if it's too much. I want you to feel comfortable. ^^ How many bunnies are you aiming for?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:32:27 )
@blinkini: Thanks! It's been so hard not changing it, but i really like the bi pride theme i have going on, and it's FOR pride month, so i'm not changing it until at least the 1st. Though, i really wish i had the cloud thing you have from last year, but i'm not willing to try to buy it from someone just yet lol

How have you been lately other than anxious? (which i get because i have General anxiety disorder, meaning i'm just generally anxious. about everything.)

Donator — pancake Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:35:07 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you.
I'm p much just trying to get the bundle.

@Alorrena: Feels. I keep telling myself I should make something for myself to wear irl for pride, but I forget until I'm going out, and then I've forgotten again by the time I get home. :vanora_sweat:
I'm exhausted, as well. Lol. I just got a part time job a couple of months ago, after being unemployed for over a year, so it's still a lot to handle.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:41:58 )
@blinkini: Oh i get that. I don't really go out, unless it's to the gas station or the grocery store. Or DND on fridays and i don't really dress up for DND. And i'm starting a new job this week (work from home) after about 2 years (technically) of not having a job. And by technically i mean i did instacart in 2020, and then last year i stopped because my mom hired me as asecondary care giver for my sibling (but i don't really do much, i just do daily check ins and have her make sure her door is locked and that she's Tidying her apartment, all over facebook messenger or discord, since they're in a different state)

What do you do for your job? And what kind of thing would you make? Do you sew? (sorry for the rapid fire questions lol)
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:50:32 )

@blinkini: you are almost there. You will have 500 in no time ^^
(By the way I get anxiety too it’s awful and I often feel like I can’t talk to anyone about it)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — pancake Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/22 01:52:20 )
@Alorrena: I p much only leave to go shopping or go to work, so similar boat.
That sounds like a convenient and nice gig as far as the secondary care giver.
Are you going to be taking calls for your new job?
My new job is a cashier/stocker at the Dollar Tree, which I really enjoy. I just wish I didn't hurt so badly. Lol.
I don't like sewing, but I do crochet. But I was thinking about making bracelets.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.