Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 19:40:54 )

I gotta go, please keep chatting even though I'm not here.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 19:46:33 )

@Totalanimefan: Actually I'll se it up around an hour and is still not enough ;w;
Darn my overthinking brain

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 19:47:26 )

EEEYY I'm laying down too~
is weird typing with my laptop like this pfft

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 20:01:25 )
o_0 I leave for an appointment and you guys blow up the thread with 60 new posts! Way to go guys!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 20:34:18 )
@neon: lol. I'm beginning to think you guys are allergic to me or something... at least today XD
I'm just a few dustbunnies short of getting a goodie bag too, Neon. How many do you need at this point?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 20:39:43 )
@neon: Oh! I only need three dust bunnies for a goodie bag too!
Congrats on getting yours. Are you now "done" with the event? Did you get everything you wanted?
And thank you - being "out of sync" is a whole lot better than "being allergic"!! XD <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/20 21:02:08 )
@neon: sorry - fell down a rabbit hole.
I'm not sure when currency will shut off. I thought it was supposed to be yesterday evening. /shrug/
I can hang around and chat a little bit too, to help anyone still looking to get the items, but my day is also winding down and I probably won't be online for much longer...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 00:08:03 )

Hey guys. I went to the Wharf in DC. It was the perfect day, not too hot with a nice breeze and it was beautiful on the water. Had an awesome salad that was SO good.

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 00:21:48 )
:*˚:

Hey total!

that sounds like a great day. the weathers been great here too and i’ve been getting some color which i’m excited about lol.

also what kind of salad did you get. i’ve been totally on a salad kick lately. me and my sister are on the hunt for our go to summer salad.

*: *:

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 00:22:56 )

@icedchai: Hey there. It's nice to see you.
I got an asian salad. It had a miso dressing, chicken, greens, red and yellow bell peppers, broccoli and peanuts.
How have you been?

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 00:25:48 )

@totalanimefan: ive been good, spent yesterday with my family for father’s day. we saw a comedy show for Jimmy O. Yang, and it was hysterical. my first stand up show.

and that salad sounds super yummy. i love asian salads and especially miso flavors.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 00:27:21 )

@icedchai: That's cool. I live in a different area from my dad so I just facetimed him.
I love those kind too. Miso is just amazing. And I also had a fresh juice that was good too. ^^
Nice that you had a good time at the stand up show. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 00:28:07 )

I should make dinner but I don't know what to make?

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 00:31:49 )

@totalanimefan: my bf and i like to watch stand up on netflix all the time but we’re very picky lol. can’t be offensive, insensitive, or awkward or i’ll just turn it off.

hmm do you plan on going to the grocery store or just using what you have at home?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 00:34:47 )

@icedchai: Yeah agreed.
I'm not sure. I could go to the store since it's just 2 blocks away but I think that I will use what I have. I don't have much though lol. I have some veggies but not much else lol

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 00:37:26 )

@totalanimefan: stirfry! my go to with leftover vegetables. cuz it’s easy, cheap, and good lol

that’s nice that you can walk to the market though. there’s a mexican market in walking distance from my apartment and it’s literally a godsend.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 00:43:19 )

@icedchai: I should do that. I don't have any noodles though. So could I still do it?
I love being able to walk to the store. It's big need. lol That's pretty cool. What do you like to get?

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 00:47:30 )

@totalanimefan: do you have rice? i guess you could just do veggies but it’s probably not very filling

they have great produce and a selection of marinated meats that i like to get. huge selection of tortillas too. i’ll often grab paper towels or juice or whatever else i may need randomly when i don’t want to go to the store. and then always a little treat lol. like a drink or a candy. for the walk back ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 00:49:07 )

I do have rice. I could use that.
Oh that sounds so good. I also like Carnitas. I love walking home with a treat.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/21 01:02:08 )

mm love carnitas. never made it from scratch before, i don’t have that kinda faith in myself lol. the market also has a little bakery/taqueria/ice cream shop attached. best tacos.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.