Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 21:31:58 )
    @Totalanimefan: my mum used to call it barking at ghosts, which is super disconcerting lmao. How’s your studying going?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 21:33:10 )
@sunny: well...maybe thunderstorm. If we have entered the typical summer pattern, there's a good chance we'll get a few minutes of rain... but it could also just rain down the street for a few minutes and never get here. It's weird here...

@Totalanimefan: Oh! I've seen those around here (I think). Thanks for the link/name. I'll check it out. :3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 21:33:56 )

@sunny: I'm so all over the place, I feel like I haven't done much studying. I keep thinking about when the dog will be picked up and when a big thunderstorm will be rolling into town.

@Wildfire: I've seen them in stores too. Just thought that I would show you a link instead of typing it all out.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 21:42:21 )

Hey there. How were the storms?
I'm good, just studying.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 21:49:22 )
    @Wildfire: o I see, more of that weird Florida weather!!

@Totalanimefan: I think it’s understandable that you would be distracted etc, with such a nervous dog. Maybe you are picking up his vibe?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 21:55:00 )

@sunny: Haha more like I have things to do today, and I don't like waiting around for people.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 22:01:59 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol true, waiting around is annoying!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 22:09:07 )

@sunny: Yes it is lol. I might just have to tell her that she will have to pick up the dog after I pick up some things from the Too Go to Go app. Ordered two things for a 6:15 pick up, plus I have to actually get there.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 22:20:57 )
    @Totalanimefan: what kind of stuff will you get? I’m sure she will understand that you need to go out :)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 22:51:28 )
@Totalanimefan: Yup - I get it. :3 Thanks.

@neon: *sees the lurker* Hi. Thanks for the good wishes. :3

@sunny: lol... yeah. We have been out walking the dogs and seen it literally rain on one side of the street but not the other...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 22:57:50 )
    @Wildfire: that’s so strange lol. We get rain on one village but not the next village, but nothing as extreme as yours!!!
    How’s the garden doing? Anything ripe today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 23:20:00 )
@sunny: yeah, it's weird. There are plenty of times when I'm doing errands and like for every 1/4 mile (~.4km) I drive, the weather changes... it rains for the first bit, drizzles for the next, downpours the next, the sun is out the next one, back to a regular rain... It's weird. Kinda fun. Kinda scary if you're not expecting it or prepared for it, but interesting :3 ... in the summer. Winter is more about what level of clothing you need... shorts? bathing suit? jeans? hoodie? gloves, scarves and hats?

The garden... ummm... let's see... the papaya that I transplanted a couple days ago are still fighting the fight. I'm not sure if they're going to make it, but of the four I put in the spot, one of them might, which would be good. I threw some more random beans in the ground near a trellis that's set up... the previous beans don't seem to be wanting to grow, so I figured maybe quantity would provide something that grows...?? I trimmed some tomato plants this morning and I planted a few seeds of borage (flowers) . Some of my amaranth seedlings seem to have survived whatever bug was chewing on them and destroyed at least a third of the seedlings. My jalapeno is dying/dead and I'm not sure why. The bell pepper isn't faring much better. But I have two Japanese eggplants (aubergines) that look just about ready to harvest...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 23:25:19 )
It seems to be raining again.

It rained. It cleared up. Now it seems to be raining again. /sigh/ At least we got the dogs (and the trash - lol) out in the "in between" phase of things! XD ... and the humidity has skyrocketed - we are seeing the steamy windows on our sliding glass doors now (and our A/C is not set insanely low - it's at about 78°F/25°C right now). Hello Florida Summer! XD

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 00:48:52 )
@Totalanimefan: howdy bonjour and all that n,n

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 01:27:53 )

@sunny: Yeah she picked up the dog after I got back.
I got baked goods from one place and produce from another. The produce person gave me so much I swear it weights more than my dog lol

@DreamerZ: Hey there ^^ How are you?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 02:34:19 )

@Totalanimefan: I can but the cord is not long enough xD
Like it's going to be renovated? *tilts head*

@Sunny: It was honestly yummy and one of my favourite restaurants here :3

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 03:00:33 )

@Purpsy: Do you have a laptop? Then you can move towards the fan lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 04:32:01 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Totalanimefan: Hello back at you ^^

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 12:52:57 )
    Hey everyone. How’s things? Hope your morning is going well?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 12:53:37 )
Good morning everyone.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.