Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 12:01:50 )
Good morning.
... another day, another assortment of dust bunnies!

How is everyone?
Does anyone have any interesting plans for the day?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 14:01:02 )

@Wildfire: Yep on a drawing binge =w=
Good morning!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 14:33:38 )
@Purpsy: Drawing binges can be a very good thing. Are you having fun with it??

@neon: Ugh - driving in a big storm is not much fun. I hope it's not a horrible storm... just a little rain ;)
I'm doing pretty well, thanks. So far, it has been a productive morning, so I can't really complain.
Do you have anything else going on today other than work? ... well, and dust bunnies...

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 16:04:43 )

@KittyBeary: Hi, how are you?

@Wildfire: It's so good. What do you like to put in yours?

@DreamerZ: Good morning

@Purpsy: I ended up not coming back online last night.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 16:15:58 )
@Totalanimefan: ... dahl? It has been a while since I've made it, but I seem to remember liking the obvious mix of spices, spinach and a dollop of butter (or olive oil) in the middle. On rice, usually, but sometimes with naan or pita. You?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 16:44:34 )

@Wildfire: Yep always. I find actually sketching digitally and drawing hatches on my artwork a lot different than drawing on paper.
Just less messy and more organized ⸂⸂⸜(രᴗര๑)⸝⸃⸃

@Totalanimefan: Lol yeah, I did check in once last night and it was dead here. Probably everyone asleep? Different timezones and stuff.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 17:03:06 )

@Wildfire: That sounds good. I get one that's red bell peppers with the spices and lentils and it's good.

@Purpsy: Timezones be like that. I just found that once I got off the computer I didn't want to be on my phone or laptop at all the rest of the night. XD
How is your day going?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 17:07:01 )

@Totalanimefan: Well woke up really early this morning and had breakfast then passed out again.
Woke up again nearly 2 hours later from this damn humidity TwT

So far I'm just browsing on forums, I don't want to stay away from my fan right now. How about you?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 17:07:22 )
    Hey everyone, good afternoon. I’m back at my house now, but feeling super sleepy and drained :(

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 17:08:57 )

@sunny: Good noon~
Had a tiring day at work? I hope you have some time to get a short nap.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 17:12:34 )
@Purpsy: Drawing digitally and drawing on paper are two completely different things! I'm much more comfortable drawing on paper than digitally, but that probably speaks to my years of practice and doing things that way. It sounds like you're a little more balanced than I am with the digital-versus-paper thing. I'm glad you're having fun with your drawing! <3

@Totalanimefan: So are you talking about getting it in a restaurant, or buying some premade version of a dahl in the store, or making it yourself? I usually make it myself at home, so it's easy to adjust the spices as I want (and it's cheaper - lol!).

@sunny: Hey Sunny. I'm sorry to hear you're fatigued. Is it good to be home, though? <3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 17:13:39 )
    @Purpsy: not work no, I’m just extra sleepy today.

@Wildfire: hey!! I don’t consider this house to be ‘home’ as such, just some place I’m living temporarily. No it’s not good to be back lol I really do not like it here at all :( but I’ll be fine!! Eventually lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 17:20:40 )

@Wildfire: Well I'm practically forcing myself to get used drawing naturally on my tablet but drawing on paper will always feel more natural for me to draw. Unless I get those expensive screen tablets sometime in the future maybe I'll change my mind then. Ehh I wouldn't say balanced... I have phases when I draw on paper then switch to digital. I think when it comes to freebies, digital art is just the best way to go ^^

But ty~ It was more relaxing too since I had a lot on my mind lately.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 17:20:41 )
@sunny: Awww... I'm sorry to hear that it's not a place you find to be comfortable. Is there anything you can do right now to change that?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 17:21:31 )

@sunny: Awe I see :/
I hope you have a good rest tonight then.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 17:24:06 )
    @Purpsy: thank you. How is your day going?

@Wildfire: nothing in the short term unfortunately :( I just have to stick it out until I can get a place of my own. There is a rather long waiting list unfortunately :( I have been here for 2 and a half months already, which isn’t really that long in terms of the waiting list.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 17:28:49 )

@sunny: Hot, humid and dying :D
Also hungry must cook rice soon

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 17:29:21 )
    @Purpsy: it’s hot here too, by British standards lol. Oooh rice, what are you having with it?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 17:39:13 )

@sunny: With Costa Verde famous grilled chicken and their hot sauce because why not sweat myself more xDD
Is leftovers from last night~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 17:45:10 )
@sunny: well, I guess if it's one step towards a greater or bigger goal, keeping that in mind would help. I really hope things go well for you :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.