Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 22:25:59 )
    @Purpsy: your avatar is so good!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 22:31:04 )

@Purpsy: Seems like a lot of time spent towards your goal. ^^
Ok, I'll talk to you later

@sunny: For things like our version of the underground, the prices haven't changed because they are set in stone. The city to city buses and trains have gone up a lot. I just checked what DC to NYC was and it was $330 roundtrip for one person. That's insane. It's a 3 hour train journey.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 22:34:31 )
    @Totalanimefan: omg that’s wild:o I don’t think our prices are as bad as that yet!! Thankfully!!! Do you go to NYC a lot?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 22:35:59 )

@sunny: No, not often, I just thought that I would check the prices since we were talking about trains and that was the last train trip I took. We don't have trains as good as the UK here in the US.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 22:37:55 )
    @Totalanimefan: I have heard that your rail network is neglected :( that’s a shame, trains are such an efficient way of travelling. I haven’t been on a train since before COVID tho.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 22:40:45 )

@sunny: Yes it has been. It's a very long story as to why, but I really wish that wasn't the case. Traveling by train is one of the best ways to get around.
I hope that COVID will get better in the UK and it will be safe for you to travel again. Maybe by then the prices will be cheaper. I also think they are expensive right now because of the demand. Lots of people traveling this summer.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 22:42:50 )
    @Totalanimefan: that’s a good point, now that we’re able to travel people are going wild. We have a good rail network but the prices let it down :( I wonder where I should go for my first trip….

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 22:45:25 )

@sunny: Maybe go in Sept or something XD Tickets will be cheaper.
I'm not sure where you should go. Somewhere not too far and not too big, but with enough to do to keep you busy. Also maybe try traveling during the middle of the week? Might be cheaper?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 22:46:41 )
    @Totalanimefan: those are all good tips! I would have to make sure I travel off peak. I think I will visit my favourite Ice Age cave museum, which isn’t too far away. It’s near Sheffield.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 22:49:05 )

@sunny: That sounds nice. Is it close enough for a day trip, or would you want to stay overnight?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 22:57:36 )
    @Totalanimefan: yeah it’s a day trip. It does involve quite a bit of walking but it’s a nice walk. There’s a museum and then caves, and a cafe and a river walk as well. It’s nice :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 23:00:21 )

@sunny: Wow that sounds so nice! I think that I would like to go and do that too.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 23:09:05 )

@sunny: Awe ty :3
@Totalanimefan: It was, a lot easier too when listening to some youtube vids.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 23:13:04 )
    @Totalanimefan: it’s called Creswell Crags if you would like to read more :) it’s one of my favourite ever places!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 23:13:16 )
    @Purpsy: no worries:)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 23:21:19 )

@Purpsy: That does make it a little easier. I think I'm going to walk the dogs now. I'm also hungry, but I don't know what I should have for dinner.
@sunny: Sure! I'll read about it and save the place on Google maps.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 00:23:53 )

@Totalanimefan: Alright then :)
Have a fun walk! I'll be checking in once in a awhile and reading.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 05:20:16 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Totalanimefan: THANK YOU :D <3

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 07:59:09 )
-observes the kindness-

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 12:00:21 )
@Purpsy: lol. Wrapping up those drawings, huh?

@Totalanimefan: dahl is awesome, imo. I should make some again... it has been a little while. :3

@sunny: now that would be an undertaking, recreating all that in to a made-for-tv adaptation, but the timing is about right, imo (except that JK is still 'cancelled' among a certain segment of the population)

@Alorrena: yeah, that's an idea... maybe I'll look it up on youtube to better see what the game and gameplay is like :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.