Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 18:17:22 )
@Totalanimefan: If given the option between a peach and a nectarine, I invariably go for the nectarine... because of the skin. Again, I like peaches, but prefer the smoother skin of the nectarine. I don't think I've ever had grilled peaches... what does it do to the flavor??

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 18:25:48 )
    @Wildfire: do it, it really is magic!

@Totalanimefan: Red Leicester is nice, but I really like Italian cheeses, especially Parmigiano Reggiano. I also like mature white cheddar for everyday stuff, you can’t beat it!

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 18:49:20 )

@neon: Nah it's more that I've posted like twice the whole event.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 18:51:08 )

@Wildfire: I also love nectarines! I love it when they are really juicy.
I think you will just have to try it for yourself but it has this wonderful warmth to it and a little bit of smoke and caramelization.

@sunny: I love that Italian cheese too! I have some right now in the fridge. I don't eat cheese on the daily, but if I did, it would be a mature white cheddar. There is a state here in the US that does it well. Vermont white cheddar aged is just so good, but I'm pretty sure you guys only get British and EU cheeses.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 18:52:34 )
@sunny: Yeah, I think I'm going to find "less" clothing and go do that... I just spent the last 30 minutes falling down rabbit holes of nothing particularly interesting or educational... *sigh* ... I might as well go get some vitamin D! XD

@Totalanimefan: interesting. I will have to try it the next time we have peaches in the house or if we're planning to grill stuff...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 18:58:25 )

@Wildfire: Yes! You get a few, you cut them in half and then grill them face down. Then take the skin off once it's done. I like them plain but of course you could also add toppings after it's grilled.
Simple recipe here

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 19:02:47 )
Totalanimefan:

@Kent: Wonderful avatar ^^

Oh, thank you! I only wish we had some cute hand and feet paws for our avis!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 19:05:24 )

@Wildfire: Yeah I'm behind drawing freebies on my own hangout here so that's what I'm focusing on today. Plan to get some 3 drawings done today but for now lunch ☆(•^-^•)☆

@totalanimefan: Awe ty~
How's the studying been going?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 19:08:09 )

@Kent: That wound be super cute! Have you put that idea in the items suggestion thread?

@Purpsy: It's going! I'm learning about Sales Management today. I started this class yesterday.
What's on your plate today?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 19:12:21 )
@Wildfire: Yeah, that's very true, but i've watched him and his friends play before, and i've played with him on PS4, so it shouldn't be too bad. Though i probably won't end up playing with them for a while because they're taking a break. That and one of our friends bought me the little witch in the woods.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 19:15:28 )

@Totalanimefan: No, but I definitely will! >:3

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 19:22:17 )

@Totalanimefan: Catching up on some freebs here before the event ends. I was either too busy if not super unmotivated. Then the rest I'll just see...

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 19:23:50 )

@Kent: Awesome, cause I think those would be very cute ^^
@Purpsy: I was busy for a week so I missed out on a week of posting. I'm catching up a bit this week. I feel like this week is going by quickly.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 19:53:01 )
    @Wildfire: I hope the vitamin D works for you!! Enjoy it :)

@Totalanimefan: true, I have never tried American cheeses, tho I would like to. The most exotic cheese I’ve ever tried was an Australian one. No American :(

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 19:54:05 )

@sunny: Oh what kind of cheese was it? And how did it taste?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 19:56:26 )
    @Totalanimefan: I can’t remember, it was so long ago, but it was a smoked cheese and it was delicious. Me and my friend would just eat it off the block while we were in college lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 19:57:09 )

@sunny: Wow that sounds like it was pretty good. Sometimes I don't like smoked cheeses cause they taste kinda fake, but if it's good quality, then I do like it. ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 19:57:32 )

@Totalanimefan: It does when you have a lot in your plate xD

I need to catch up on posting as well.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 19:59:48 )

@Purpsy: So true. I think that's why this week is going to fast for me. I feel like I'm playing catch up after a week on vacation. ^^
We could post here together if you have the time, no pressure if you gotta go at some point. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 20:01:41 )
    @Totalanimefan: hmm I know what you mean. But this cheese was lovely, with a really subtle smoke. It must have been good cus I’m still thinking about it thirteen years later lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.