Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 16:44:42 )
@Totalanimefan: It's probably an academic term that neither of us have run across before... I didn't have to do that kind of thing for my BFA (I did have to do a dissertation/thesis and an exhibition). That's awesome of the school to not try "milking" you for another complete semester if you're just one or two classes off from finishing! Ethics in education - I like it! XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 16:46:31 )
@sunny: Yeah, I'm sure it's temporary. Thank you for the good wishes.
Have you managed to get the event items yet? I ask because you don't seem to have any of them equipped (of course, neither do I - lol)... or maybe you just love that cute little plant-based avatar you've got...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 16:55:19 )
    @Wildfire: I have all the event items :) the nose I’m using is from one of the items, I really really like it. I love them all tbh, just haven’t felt particularly inspired to create a whole new avatar. I’m too attached to my garden troll atm :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 16:57:12 )

@sunny: He eats cooked ground beef and some kibble and cheese put together.

@Wildfire: I totally agree. I really like how this school does things fairly.
Somewhat related note, just got a 90% on the end of chapter test, feeling good about that. (Note: In this school only the final exam/submitted papers count towards pass or fail)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 16:58:48 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh he’s a FANCY dog XD my dog has to have cheese on his dinner too, or he won’t eat lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 17:03:58 )

@sunny: Your dog won't eat cheese? That would be the first dog I've ever heard of that doesn't like cheese lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 17:05:57 )
@sunny: aaaah... it's cute. Obviously, I didn't recognize it as one of the items. I have a bundle but I haven't opened it yet ... just too distracted and not really interested in creating a new avi just yet (which is pretty much inevitable if I have new items to play with - lol). Your garden troll is cute :3

@Totalanimefan: cool. So that 90 is just practice for the final for the class? I'd say you're doing pretty well :3

LOL... my dogs love cheese. And bananas. And carrots and green beans and bananas (they really like bananas) and these weirdos even eat oranges... XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 17:11:49 )
    @Totalanimefan: no he loves cheese. He just won’t eat his dinner unless we put cheese on it. My dog is cheese mad XD

@Wildfire: thank you :) I feel ya on not being interested in making a new avatar. I’m pretty sapped of inspiration lately….

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 17:12:44 )

@Wildfire: I wish I was far enough in the class to take the practice exam, this was just for Chapter 2 XD
My dog used to love cheese! Now it's too much salt for him and makes him pee everywhere. I think his old kidneys can't handle it anymore. But he would go crazy for it.
Oh my cat really loves Watermelon. Long story short, he think I'm his momma and will copy me. Wanted some cause I was eating it and now he loves it.

@sunny: Oh I see what you mean XD Dogs really do love cheese.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 17:13:25 )
    @Totalanimefan: yeah, my dog really likes mature cheese in particular lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 17:15:34 )

@Wildfire: That sounds yummy :3
All I ate was butter toast and cereal yesterday.... which is bad (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Morning everybody~
Can't stay too long got quick artworks to catch up into

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 17:29:48 )
@sunny: yeah, I'm with ya on that... at least in terms of new avatars. Or today, with much of anything, despite my efforts to do some drawing on the computer. Inspiration is fickle... and I find that my frame of mind, and things like how well I've slept or how much stress I'm feeling at the time, have a huge impact on my creativity. Does this happen with you too?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 17:30:06 )
@Totalanimefan: awwwww... poor doggy! ...and what a silly cat!! XD <3 Of course, I'm one to judge, given my citrus-eating dogs XD

@Purpsy: Hey Purspy! Busy day for you today, huh? I hope it's a good one ... whatever you have going on! :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 17:52:36 )
    @Wildfire: yes it does! My mindset really dictates whether I can get anything creative done or not. It’s weird really…. If I’m feeling scatty then there’s no way I can get any writing done; you just have to wait until it passes.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 17:55:49 )

@sunny: That's the kind I like too lol

@Purpsy: It's always nice to see you

@Wildfire: Haha your dogs are true Floridians.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 17:58:31 )
@sunny: I'd be surprised if I was the only one that happened too, but it's also nice to know I'm not the only one too... so thanks for that.
I think I'm going to give up trying to get stuff done. It's just not happening for me today, and although sometimes it's possible to push through a mini-funk, other times, it's just not worth forcing it...

@Totalanimefan: lol... given that they are rescues and originally from Georgia (I think), uhhh... no, not really. They're just weird. :3 XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 18:03:16 )

@Wildfire: Tell them to shape up and start liking peaches lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 18:07:39 )
    @Totalanimefan: it’s the best kind of cheese!

@Wildfire: yeah it’s annoying, but you have to remember that it’s only temporary, it will pass soon. You can always try again tomorrow:)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 18:14:13 )
@Totalanimefan: lol! That would require that I buy them... which, for some reason, I tend not to do (I like them... I just don't tend to buy them very often... which is a bit weird, now that I think of it!)

@sunny: Yes, I will try again tomorrow. Maybe it will be a productive day tomorrow.
I'm contemplating sitting outside to get some (of my own) magic sunshine...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 18:15:05 )

@sunny: Yay we are the same. What are some of your fav kinds? I really like an aged white cheddar cheese (instead of a more orange one) but I do like Red Lester (sp?) cheese. It's hard to find here in the US, but I like it for grilled cheese.

@Wildfire: I like them too, but I tend not to buy them. The skin really bothers my mouth but I like peaches a lot! I also love them grilled.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.