Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:17:58 )
@Totalanimefan: that sounds fairly versatile and convenient :3

@sunny: oh, believe it or not, this is still fairly comfortable. When it gets hotter and more humid, well... we melt. Or a lot of us jump in the pool, or go to the beach. Or we hide inside, in the A/C.

Yay! More updates! <3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:18:04 )
    @Totalanimefan: that sounds difficult :o I think you deserve a break!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:18:23 )

@sunny: so many they have strawberry lemonade, berry pomegrante, black cherry, orange pineapple, and peach mango
    @Totalanimefan: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE. it's been yearssss way before pandemic when i went so i can imagine how much inflation has affected pricing
    @Wildfire: i do not like drives over 3.5 hours at all. they tire me out but i have made similar distanced trips

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:19:20 )
    @Bonnie: those flavours sound delicious omg especially berry pomegranate!!!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:20:17 )
    @Wildfire: do you have a pool at your house, for convenient cooling off?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:21:54 )

@sunny: THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. you kind of taste the veggies but the fruit is so nice. it's basically 50% juice and the rest is water with the caffeeine from tea. it's very healthy and yummy

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:22:57 )

@Wildfire: Agreed. I honestly would recommend this school to anyone. With hard work and time I'm going to be finishing in 1 year instead of 2.5-3 years (already have my AA)

@sunny: Thank you <3 I did take a marketing class in the past, so luckily most is review. (Oh and btw Bonnie is talking about Cloudy/Victorian Lemonade, not soda)

@Bonnie: It's super crazy, the gas/fuel prices + the fact that people really want to travel either for fun or to see people and making it very expensive. My sister paid about $700 for a flight that is normally about $450 in the past and someone else I know paid almost double for their train ticket. I think when I was looking at British flights (to see my husband's family) it was like $400 more than before.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:34:39 )
@Bonnie: that's understandable - driving -and driving substantial distances- isn't for everyone. I wasn't trying to suggest that you make the drive - I was just trying to give you some kind of perspective on the distance between the two cities :3

@sunny: Unfortunately, no, we don't have a pool. I wish we did, though... it would be nice to have now :3

@Totalanimefan: So which school is this?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:40:18 )
    @Bonnie: I wish I could get it here now!

@Totalanimefan: oh that's good. And thanks, I always forget the difference in what we call lemonade lol. I like both versions.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:40:35 )
    @Wildfire: do you live near the beach?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:50:52 )

@Wildfire: https://www.wgu.edu - You're welcome lol

@sunny: It's ok. I will always be your translator lol. I remember coming to the UK and I was so tired and dehydrated and someone offered me lemonade and I was like YES! (thinking it was cloudy) and then I was given Sprite and I was very sad lol

Npc — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:53:52 )
The raffle results are in! Since you all worked so hard to get so many of these dust bunnies out of Voltra, we decided to toss a few more bundles into the prize pool.

@star2000shadow: wins Vibrance Day '19 Bundle!
@Stinky: wins Vibrance Day '19 Bundle!
@Purpsy: wins Vibrance Day '19 Bundle!
@Kory: wins Vibrance Day '20 Bundle!
@macsen191: wins Vibrance Day '20 Bundle!
@Spider: wins Vibrance Day '20 Bundle!
@Totalanimefan: wins Dust Wars '22 Bundle!
@Rei Ann: wins Dust Wars '22 Bundle!
@CooperationIsKey: wins Dust Wars '22 Bundle!
@Siron: wins Rose Princess!
@MaxIsConfused: wins Splish Splash!
@sunny: wins Perennial Premier!
@Kent: wins Spring Showers!
@Alorrena: wins Some Bunny To Love!
@GoblinsAndTea: wins Fabled Beauty!
@DreamerZ: wins His Elegance!
@Wildfire: wins Her Grace!

Congratulations to the raffle winners! We're working on getting those prizes to you now. If you don't see the prizes in your inventory by 6/15/22, please ping @Frizz:

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:58:26 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol omg XD we don't get true lemonade here very often, it's mostly Sprite XD

@Frizz: oooo thank you! And congrats to the other winners!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 18:08:27 )

@sunny: Hahaha it's true. And I rarely have soda too. It's pretty sweet.

Thanks for the bundle Frizz! I needed one. :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 18:10:11 )
    @Totalanimefan: true, I avoid it usually because of the sugar content, tho I do like buying sugar free soda. I have some sugar free black current soda to drink later :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 18:17:31 )

@sunny: Like Vimto?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 18:19:32 )
    @Totalanimefan: no not Vimto, an Aldi cheapo soda XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 18:23:24 )

@sunny: Oh Aldi version of Vimto lol
I used to really like their formula, but then when the British sugar/soda tax passed they changed their recipe and it's not the same. I really want them to release like a Vimto classic or something T_T

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 18:25:42 )
@sunny: I'm about 20-30 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico via parks, etc., that overlook or are on the water. I'm a bit further from most of the "official" beaches, but a lot of that is due to visitors and traffic.

@Totalanimefan: lol. ... uhhh... thanks?! XD

... yay! Prizes!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 18:34:30 )

@Wildfire: Haha but for real, that is the school I'm studying at. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.