Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:28:44 )
    @Wildfire: I’m out here now, it’s pretty nice. Not hot, but sunshiney:)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:29:17 )
@Purpsy: breakfast. Now there's an idea *looks at watch*... errrm... 11:30am, and I haven't had breakfast yet either. Maybe I'll go straight to lunch! XD

@Bonnie: Comfortable on trips is usually a good thing. :3 I just know that the two locations are about 5 hours' worth of driving time (having done the drive several times myself over the years... although not recently!)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:32:30 )
@sunny: Oh good! Warm and sunshiney is an awesome combination!! It's about 30*C here right now (it's cooler than yesterday), and the humidity is a bit lower today too... I should go sit in the sun as well :3 But you... you just sit there and absorb that magic sunshiney rays! <3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:34:58 )
    @Wildfire: that’s pretty warm. We’re due to get similar temperatures later this week. Summer is well and truly happening. I am enjoying the rays currently XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:46:41 )

@Bonnie: Yeah close enough you can just go for a few days or a weekend. ^^ NYC is very expensive though lol

@sunny: Exactly. ^^ Is the weather still nice near you? It's cloudy here today.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:47:56 )

@Wildfire: Nah you were good XD
Agreed, and cause it's go at your own pace you can take as many classes as you can pass per term (1 term = 6 months) and it's only about $3,700 a term. Pretty cheap for American standards.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:55:43 )

@Wildfire: Or brunch yum! xD

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:58:26 )
@sunny: Yeah, pretty warm... but cooler and nicer out than yesterday. It's only going to get hotter from here, here... and elsewhere from the sound of things! XD *sings* Magic Sunshine ... La la la la!! .... XD

@Totalanimefan: Oh! That's not bad at all! And where are you taking these classes? They're all online right?

@Purpsy: Or brunch. But "Brunch" implies more work put in to cooking and preparing a meal than I'm willing to invest right now XD
... I still haven't eaten...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:00:15 )

@Wildfire: Yeah all online and at any time of the day. There is a separate service that does the exams and you are recorded over a webcam of you taking the exam and your desk space. There are some classes that are papers instead of exams too.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:01:14 )
    @Totalanimefan: it is about 18 degrees, sunny with occasional cloud. It’s pleasant outside :)

Npc — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:01:15 )
Great job everyone! Voltra is SO much cleaner now!

Page 70 unlocks: Her Grace

Joyful Jamboree now contains Feather Duster (Dust Wars '22 Goodie Bag) and Dust Wars '22 Bundle!
Apologies for the delay getting these on the shelves.
While there are no more goals to be met, please continue to chat and earn more currency to spend until the event ends.

COMING UP: RAFFLE WINNERS

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:01:59 )
    @Wildfire: idk how you stand it being hotter than 30 degrees. I would simply melt lol XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:02:35 )
    Frizz:
    Great job everyone! Voltra is SO much cleaner now!

Page 70 unlocks: Her Grace

Joyful Jamboree now contains Feather Duster (Dust Wars '22 Goodie Bag) and Dust Wars '22 Bundle!
    Apologies for the delay getting these on the shelves.
    While there are no more goals to be met, please continue to chat and earn more currency to spend until the event ends.

COMING UP: RAFFLE WINNERS

Yay bundles/goodie bags! Thank you!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:03:28 )

@sunny: 18 is a little on the cold side for me, but that's a good temp for England lol
Wildfire lives in the same state I grew up in. You get used to 30 just like you get used to 18 or 7, it's all about what is your normal. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:03:37 )

Thanks for the update staff. :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:10:08 )
    @Totalanimefan: I guess you do get used to it. It would take a lot for me to get used to 30 degree + weather tho! Lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:14:22 )

@sunny: Yeah I would say it probably takes a year or two, but the good part is that it's not often cold in FL, so you kind of get use to it always being warm. You just learn to make less heat.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:15:20 )

I need more dust bunnies but also I want to study XD
I guess I do have another week to get currency. :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:16:27 )
    @Totalanimefan: are you studying anything interesting today?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 17:17:27 )

@sunny: New class is Sales Management. Not as interesting. Right now I'm reading the marketing section. I might take a break from studying soon. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.