Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 15:57:48 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh I see! Lol! That actually sounds tasty :)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 15:58:05 )
@sunny: awwww man... I'm sorry to hear that you're having that kind of reaction. That sucks. Well, at least you know what the change was and know that there's an end in sight... just gotta get the stuff back in your system. Can you do melatonin or anything in the meantime to help you sleep?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 15:59:00 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh! So you might actually have to learn something with this class?? XD ;)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 15:59:56 )

@sunny: Yeah it was super tasty! I wish I could have some right now lol
Seriously though, I don't know why there isn't Greggs in the US. It would do so well. The DC metro area has Nando's and people love that.

@Wildfire: lol what a concept XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:00:14 )
    @Wildfire: yeah, I'll be fine soon, I just have to get through this. I didn’t know about melatonin, I have a dr appointment on the 22nd so I will discuss my sleeping problems with them then :) I will be fine!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:01:18 )
    @Totalanimefan: I had no idea there was a Nandos in the states, that's funny. Maybe Greggs will eventually branch out? Lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:02:58 )
@Totalanimefan: right? ;) ... I thought you'd like that ;) <3

@sunny: oh, that's not too far off... but I know it can seem like it if you're not sleeping well. I sincerely hope you can get some rest! So what else is going on for you today?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:04:57 )

@sunny: There are only about 20-30 of them and they are only in and around DC and Baltimore (which is about 30 miles away). I have a Nando's a walkable distance from me lol
Greggs is big need. Make it happen Sunny, give the Americans what they didn't know they wanted XD

@Wildfire: You mean I can't just use my past job experience to understand courses before I take them?! (Seriously though, that is something I love about this school, no BS classes and everything actually relates to work on the job)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:09:31 )
    @Wildfire: not much, I'm back at my mum's because of the anxiety issues. So I have nothing to do but relax and watch TV, which is nice. I could go on a walk, the weather is nice and for once we have sunshine! Which is nice :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:10:04 )
    @Totalanimefan: I'll let the manager of Greggs know ;)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:12:32 )

@sunny: lolol
Just start your own over here in the US
I saw what you said to Wildfire, I'm sorry. That must be hard for you. Maybe a walk would do you go, to get some sunshine and fresh air.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:14:06 )
@Totalanimefan: You know I'm teasing you... ;) <3
The program you're taking does seem to be all "business"... no "fluffy unnecessary" stuff in terms of what is applicable to the job/employment opportunity.

@sunny: Oh! Sunshine! You should definitely go for a walk and take advantage of the sunshine! It might help your frame of mind a bit too! <3 <3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:16:12 )
    @Totalanimefan: thank you <3 it is very hard right now but only temporary. I will be fine soon :)

@Wildfire: I think you're right. I'm going to sit in the garden for a little while, let the sunshine work its magic.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:16:53 )

@Wildfire: I know. I was playing back (but I guess not well lol)
That was a really funny response.
Yes it is! My major is Business and there are no wasted classes at all. And they are all taught by people with PHDs that have been in the industry for years.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:17:19 )

@sunny: Yeah totally, just it's a small downturn in the game of life. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:18:14 )

@Wildfire: For now just having my small breakfast then I'll be away for a bit to get some things done around my apartment and freebies to catch up to. How is your day going?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:24:05 )

@Wildfire: i was asleep so i don't know how long it took me to get there! i was comfortable too!
    @Totalanimefan: oh that's interesting~ i wouldn't think it would be closer than DC....

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:25:07 )

@sunny: it will~ it just gives me a little boost. i have started to drink the V8 energy drinks. they actually taste pretty damn amazing and are only 50 calories a pop.

bloop

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:25:54 )
    @Totalanimefan: exactly XD that’s how I’m choosing to think of it. I’ll be back to normal in a few weeks!

@Bonnie: I don’t think we have those here. What flavours do they have?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 16:27:22 )
@sunny: Sunshine really is magic, isn't it? I'm glad to hear you're going to take advantage of that! <3

@Totalanimefan: lol - no, you were fine. I caught the humor in your reply. I think I'm the one who played back not too well XD
I like focused programs like the one you're describing ... they are functional and no "fluff". Fluff can be annoying (and expensive)... unless maybe the fluff = dust bunnies - lol! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.