Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:27:12 )
@Alorrena: it sounds like you're doing well - good!

... did I make page 65?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:30:21 )
I did make page 65 - yay! There's just something very disappointing when you post-post-post, trying to reach a goal and then miss actually posting on the page goal...

@sunny: no, they haven't added the event bundles to the shop yet - I'm waiting for them too! :3

@totalanimefan: lol - I imagine you have a lot of catching up to do :3 "Ethics in Tech", huh? ... that sounds like it could be interesting... in a number of ways!

@Purpsy: good morning. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:44:49 )
    @Wildfire: congrats on making page 65!
    I wonder what’s up with the bundles/goodie bags?? Normally they add them by now :/

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:47:17 )

@Wildfire: Good afternoon! ^^

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:54:20 )

@Wildfire: Yeah it is interesting. ^^
I feel like I know a lot of the material because my husband works in tech, I've worked for tech companies (but not the tech part lol) and I've taken ethics classes before. I think this is going to be easy, but I don't want to count my chickens before they are hatched XD
Congrats on making it to 65. I think I missed all the past prize pages too.

@sunny: Yeah the flying part is hard. It's at least 7 hours on a plane. I wish that it was easy to have Wi-Fi on a plane. I could spend 7 hours on the internet no problem lol. Sometime you do have the option to pay for internet, but not always.
The memorial is very beautiful. It's also something that I see every time. I feel like public parks in famous cities tend to be good. It's not good in other places in the US.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 18:00:14 )
    @Totalanimefan: maybe it’s best to just sleep? I would have trouble relaxing tho. But I enjoy sleeping in motion like on trains etc. idk, I am just scared of flying :( well, it’s not the flying that’s the problem, it’s the ocean underneath:( I have thalassophobia.
    Is the memorial open to the public? I didn’t know you could actually go there, I thought you could only view it from a distance.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 18:03:30 )

@sunny: Sleep is the best thing to go on the plane, however, I'm not good at it lol. I wish I could.
I see. Would you be better if you didn't have a window seat?

Yes that is, it's at ground level. The part I paid for was to go to the top of the One World Trade Center. A new building (that is very beautiful)
https://www.911memorial.org
One World Trade

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 18:28:24 )
    @Totalanimefan: idk, last time I was on a plane I was in the aisle and I was fine:) it’s just a long long way to go lol.
    Oh I see. Thanks for the links, I never knew it was a whole museum. That’s so interesting!! It looks beautiful there, a good tribute.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 18:31:23 )

@sunny: It can feel overwhelming. Just think of it like 7 small flights but you don't have to get on and off lol.
It's super pretty. I think a lot of people don't think it will be that nice before they see it.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 18:33:04 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol that is a good way of thinking about it!! The going up and down is the worst part imo. That and the ocean :o
    I bet it is quite the site to behold:) and pretty upsetting too, I bet.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 18:35:57 )

@sunny: I think the worst part is the money and how tired you are XD
For real though, for me it's how tired traveling makes my body. It really doesn't like it. I'm totally fine being on a plane. They are the safest way to get around. Saver than a car, boat, bicycle or train. :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 18:39:59 )
    @Totalanimefan: I suppose you get used to it. I haven’t been on a plane in years and years. I do know it’s the safest way to travel, but still…. I worry lol.
    Last time I went on a plane I was so exhausted from travelling all day that I fell asleep as soon as I got to my seat, and only woke up when we hit the ground 3 hours later. Lol, I was utterly exhausted. I even missed the safety speech the flight attendants do.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 18:41:28 )

@sunny: I think it's normal to worry. It's not something you normally do, and it's something that you have to give over control of. You can't fly the plane yourself so you have to trust someone else to do it. That's hard for some people.
It's awesome that you can sleep on the plane. That's a gift lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 18:46:20 )
    @Totalanimefan: that’s a good way of putting it. I think for me it is about the loss of control, how helpless you are etc. maybe I would be better if I was with someone.
    I can sleep anywhere XD my one talent lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 18:48:31 )

@sunny: I do recommend traveling with someone. Helps cut down on the tiredness and getting stuck in your thoughts.
Loss of control I think is the most common reason why flights make people nervous.
I wish I could do that. My talent/superhero power is to be able to be friends with anyone.
I'm really tired, so I would like your power right now XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 18:52:24 )
    @Totalanimefan:
    Im pretty sleepy too, but it’s almost bedtime for me. If I’m right, it’s like afternoon where you are? Far from bedtime:( maybe try some coffee? Or a powernap?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 19:08:49 )

@sunny: I'm 5 hours behind you :)
Yeah it's a bit late there, I ate lunch about an hour ago and I feel less tired now XD
I've almost finished my notes for the class I'm working on. It seems like it's an easy one.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 19:57:07 )
Totalanimefan:
[center]

[font=Verdana][size=14][color=DODGERBLUE]According to the front page, Page 65 is an unlock page. ^^

Right, but i mean i hope it still counts, even though they said the event was over last night.

@Wildfire: Yeah! I just finished the I9 paperwork, which that whole process was annoying, but i'm glad i dot it done and over with. Now i'm just really warm sitting in my room cause of the computers.[/font][/color]
[/size][/center]

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 20:06:56 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Alorrena: teh four horsemen series. im about to start Pestilence by Laura Thalassa 'happy wiggle' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 20:19:18 )
@star2000shadow: Oh nice! you'll have to tell me how you like it!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.