Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 04:38:09 )
@Rei Ann: it can be intense in fl

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 04:54:54 )

I found just they didn’t wear a mask on the plane from JFK to DCA. They did for the other flight.
I’m so angry idk what to do. I asked them over FaceTime to wear one. (This was like two weeks ago)
And when I asked why They said they didn’t because no one else was.

I can’t even sleep. I feel like it’s my husband’s parents all over again. (They gave us Covid two months ago)
Only good thing is BA.2 was popular in the UK in March so that’s what we got.
BA.2 is now the most popular in the US. So if they get that one I believe it’s impossible for my husband and I to get it again.
But still I feel so disrespected.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 12:05:39 )
@DreamerZ: It should be fun, They're always entertaining, so that's always nice. And they don't expect me to do a whole lot and just appreciate my company. They're also the only friend from idaho that actively tries to keep in contact, so i really appreciate them. Also yes. It hurts a bit less today though, so that's good at least.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 12:24:25 )
@Totalanimefan: It's getting better, i think. We finally paid utilities and i think that will show my MIL that we're able to pay for what we use, and that we're not Tyi's siblings and just leaving her with the bill or anything like that. We also have an estimate now on how much bills will be which is nice, so we'll really just have to do the same thing we did last month with our money. I still can hardly wait to have her move once one of us gets another job so we can pay the full amount of rent ourselves. (right now we're literally shy like $200 from being able to do it ourselves, so the second job is really just so we have more spending money and are able to save some money.) Also the cousins left this morning so later today we'll probably move tyi's desk into the room they were in, which will make our bedroom a lot cooler. It's amazing how much heat comes off of the computers.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 13:55:55 )

@Alorrena: yeah computers are hot

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 14:12:31 )
@Totalanimefan: How are you doing today? I think i saw you were having company over this weekend? How's that going?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 14:47:18 )
    @Totalanimefan: I bet they do! Lol, that’s a lot of walking. ARe you guests enjoying their visit?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 15:03:32 )
@DreamerZ: True, it's why I plan my FL trips for when it's winter in MD.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 16:40:28 )

@sunny: please
@Alorrena: look at
The post I made last night lol
But we are having a good time today.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 16:50:38 )
@Totalanimefan: i totally didn't see it! oh man i'd be so mad. Like, who CARES if no one else was wearing a mask?! You're going to visit someone who specifically asked you to wear a mask on your flight, and it was for a good reason. That ticks me off for you. Also, i don't think it's impossible to get it, but it's my understanding that if you do it will be significantly less intense, and your chances of your body letting you have it are significantly lessened. it's like getting a vaccination on steroids. Your body will know how to recognize it and fight it better. I'm glad you're having a good time today though!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 17:16:21 )
    @Totalanimefan: omg i can’t believe they didn’t wear masks??? That’s wild. I hope you don’t get it again, that would really suck, and I hope you’re able to enjoy the rest of their trip together. I can’t believe no one on the plane was wearing masks, that’s just common sense. It feels like we are fighting a losing battle with public transport. Every time I am on the bus I am the only one wearing a mask :(

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 18:04:58 )
-stops in once more-

Hello again, everyone. How's everyone doing?

What is our next page goal? Are we there yet?

... we're running extra slow this event, aren't we? I guess it's bound to happen from time to time... I imagine a lot of people are busy with end-of-school, better weather, and just doing stuff...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 18:58:27 )
@Wildfire: Hello! I think the next goal is page fifty. Which is 16 pages away?

I'm alright, how is your day going?

I guess everyone is busy with end of school? I'm not fully sure. I wonder if staff has ever considered letting people in the site discord know there is an event going on.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 19:28:43 )
@Rei Ann: hi. Yeah, I checked since that post- the next page goal is 50. We should make it, but we are moving MUCH more slowly than usual.

Yeah, I think people are just busy irl, tbh...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 19:42:32 )
@Wildfire: Well we just have to do our best? I have been worried that I won't make enough bunnys to get all the items. So I need to post more.

People are probs just busy for sure

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 21:49:21 )
@Rei Ann: yes, that's an expected concern, especially with things being so slow in the forums, but you can always do the puzzles for extra dust bunnies, and participate in some of the event contests for goodie bags or other prizes

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 21:50:44 )
@Wildfire: I did end up doing some of the jigsaw puzzle. I don't know if I will join in on the contests, but I think I almost have enough for a full set. So I should be good. Is your event set collecting going well?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 21:53:06 )
@Rei Ann: oh that's good! I'm glad you're doing well. I have about 500 dust bunnies right now. I haven't checked the shop in a couple days but think that's pretty close to getting a full set, isn't it?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 21:57:59 )
@Wildfire: I think so. I think the set is 6 items. Yep, just double checks, its 6 total. Unless we get more later.

Which means I have 4 of the 6 items, but close to getting my fifth one.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/5 22:08:13 )
@Rei Ann: so you have about as many dust bunnies collected as I do from the sound of it! That's good. They'll add the goodie bags and event bundles to the shop at some point, but I'm guessing whatever is in there now is what we're going to get in terms of items this time around. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.