Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 19:49:10 )
, @DreamerZ: I like your Foxy Avi.
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 19:49:35 )

@sunny: I do feel like 3 months is a lot, but because of all the demand I would say that's about normal. I'm sorry that you are going through a tough time with this. There should be more affordable housing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 19:52:36 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: the thirteenth 'nods' June Thirteenth. 'rubs eyes' not sure what I'll do for it but meh. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 19:53:26 )

@star2000shadow: Wow that's so soon! I'm not sure what you should do either. You should have a cake though for sure lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 20:05:24 )
    @Totalanimefan: there really should. There is already a housing shortage, and then any houses that are being built are super expensive. We need affordable houses. It is easy to see how people find themselves homeless in this country :( is it the same in the US?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 20:28:30 )

@sunny: Yes it's the same. Both the US and the UK haven't kept up with demand. Building housing of any kind is good though. I explain it like this. If there are 100 people and 50 units who is going to live in those? The 50 riches people. So building more housing helps overall, but of course just like there needs to be government protections for people in society, there too needs to be affordable housing built. This housing is build at the same price as 'normal' housing but either a company or the government eats the cost so that people can live in it. That's why it doesn't get build very often.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 20:38:55 )
    @Totalanimefan: that makes sense. I feel the same definitely applies in the UK. So many times you hear of new housing developments but it's expensive houses :( it's quite disappointing. We need both types of housing to satisfy society.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 20:44:40 )

@sunny: Yeah agreed. Not everyone can use government housing, but not everyone can live in market rate housing. In the US another problem is our Min Wage. Hasn't been raised since 2009, but some states have raised theirs, but not every state does/has.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 20:59:12 )

@Totalanimefan: There are people who will look at your CV. But I learned in all those years when I was jobless they all tell you something differnt.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 21:26:11 )

@vengeance: I see. Maybe just google what the write then lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 23:16:18 )
@Totalanimefan: Did you get to try your bread pudding today?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 01:04:02 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: if i have the money i probably will have a cake, but that's a big if. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 03:26:31 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, definitely. I went with them the last time they were here and the dramamine knocked me out on the boat so I didn't really get to fish lol

How are you doing today?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 09:23:15 )
@Alorrena: i get it.Hecck i dont really have friends in FL at all
@Bonnie:-hugs-

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 09:27:40 )
@Totalanimefan: oh it did. Silly me forgot I had the root canal months ago [just 1 tooth needed it]. Today was just getting rid of thetemp caps and putting on the real caps. Was quick enough.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 09:29:19 )
@Qiqi Agatha: T-Thank you as always. Hope you're well

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 14:06:02 )
@DreamerZ: I get that. Honestly, i only have a handful of friends, and most of them i don't want to hang out with most of the time because they're so draining. Which reminds me, i need to contact one and make plans to hang out because it's been basically a year since i hung out with her cause life happens or my social battery always ends up being too low when it comes time to hang out with her.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 16:08:55 )

@Rei Ann: Haha I did. And it was amazing lol

@star2000shadow: Big mood. Maybe just a box cake you bake yourself?

@Alorrena: When I was a kid my dad would wake up at 4:30am get the stuff ready, wake my sister and I up at 5am and have us take the drug then, drive the 30 mins to the boat ramp, and we would undock and put sunscreen on right us the sun came up. Then the meds would hit cause it had been an hour and my sister and I would sleep from about 6am to 9 or 10am, and then be awake the rest of the day.
Today I'm going to see if I'm ready to take the final exam for my class. Need to study a little bit more. On Sat I have company coming over.

@DreamerZ: Oh that doesn't sound too bad. That happened to my husband last year too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 17:22:14 )

@Totalanimefan: well today now is going fine. i'm sleepy because i haven't stablized my sleeping patterns yet. which i mean i know i've complained about them before but they were actually okay prior to vacation..

jet lag and the time difference messed me up and i haven't recovered yet LOL

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/2 17:23:54 )

@DreamerZ: hey friend~ *hugs*
    @neon: hello! i'm doing okay, i'm sleepy too how are you?

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.