Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 23:31:14 )

@neon welcome back!

@Rei Ann: Hey! I hope you are surviving the heat

@Bonnie: the sun is no joke! I'm pretty pale so I'm wearing sunscreen on the daily lol.
Cali is pretty, but it is VERY expensive. Esp SF and the Bay Area.
Oh and neck pillows are a must have on a long flight.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 23:49:52 )
    @Totalanimefan: yes lots and lots of berries xD it doesn't seem like our climate would be suitable for growing fruits but we do manage a few :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 23:50:20 )
    @Bonnie: oh that does sound reasonable!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 23:50:37 )

@sunny: I think that berries like to grow places that aren't hot and rain a lot. So that's England XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 23:52:04 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol indeed it is xD I can't imagine living somewhere tropical and like being able to pluck an orange from a tree in the street..... :o

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 23:57:02 )

@sunny: Literally me growing up. We had a Pineapple and three different kinds of oranges trees growing up and it was amazing!
But things like blueberries or blackberries or apples don't grow well here. My Aunt and Uncle had a huge Mango tree, but they don't have that house anymore.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 00:14:25 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh wow, living the dream!! I suppose I can always eat wild blackberries from the brambles, but that doesn't seem as exotic to me lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 00:26:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Trying to. Are you? I am considering tossing my iphone out the window, since it wont connect to my computer

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 00:37:20 )

@sunny: Of course I would get those at the store, but I've never lived where I could just have those in my backyard. (I guess England, but I lived in the city center)

@Rei Ann: Freaking that sucks. I'm about to go and make bread pudding.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 02:32:30 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh bread pudding sounds nice.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 02:39:01 )

@Rei Ann: Yes! I just took it out of the oven. I'm letting it cool. I don't even know if I'll be able to have any tonight. It's already so late lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 02:52:05 )

That sounds good.

I finally got to try a small amount of my bread pudding. It was very good lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 03:42:10 )
@Totalanimefan: it's so nice. I really enjoyed it. And then when everyone got back they all slept because they took dramamine for the motion sickness and it made them really tired.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 04:01:35 )
@CooperationIsKey: I change mine up a lot because i have a lot of fun playing with items, and i think every time i get a new item i want to change it so the new item is included.

i'm doing ok, Just waiting on a lot of things to happen, such as my husband's cousin and her 4 kids to go back to nebraska next week so we can move his desk into the other room. And me starting my new job (could be up to 4 weeks they said before it starts, and that was on the 19th, so could be any time now. We'll see.)

@DreamerZ: right?! to me that sounds fantastic! I had a friend when i lived in idaho, that we would literally go over to each other's houses and within 20 minutes of us getting there, we'd be napping. It was great. Our mom's loved it because at least we weren't getting into trouble lol
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 04:21:30 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

hey all! how was everyone's weekend?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 04:25:05 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@bonnie: ooh have you been traveling?

@totalanimefan: continuing from neon's thread --
no luckily i didn't have to fly with it!

how was your weekend? did you get to enjoy monday off work?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 05:46:51 )
@Totalanimefan: early. So grumpy

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 05:52:28 )
@Alorrena: lol i need a bond like that

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 06:14:30 )

@Totalanimefan: I do hear it’s expensive. How much is gas there? It’s ok Average 4.25 here and when I was in Vegas it was 5.35. Of course I didn’t need gas but it was shocking to see the dollar jump.
    @sunny: yeah we were lucky sometimes if there are a lot of events that have passed and there is a lull then you can maybe find good prices apparently. I don’t know where to look, my sister did all of the booking. But she did a good job lol!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 06:15:06 )

@xvz: yesssss I recently visited Las Vegas! Had some fun times and saw the mountains and stuff. It was great

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.