Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/3 01:55:27 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, .glad it's all in the house, but soon we have to go through it or move it to the garage. My mother in law is having family over starting the 21st, so we need to clear out the other room where all of our stuff is right now. But, not today pr tomorrow. Tomorrow we're getting the tire fixed then I'm going back to grab the Last few piles of small stuff. I might try to consolidate it, but idk yet lol

@DreamerZ: I hope so too. I've had share of it anyway. It was a scary feeling. At one point I honestly was so confused and out of it that I felt like I was going to die. It was bad.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/3 02:50:00 )
@Totalanimefan: i get that. But, you got this. Be you n,n

@Alorrena: look at it as the hard part being over

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/3 09:01:52 )
@DreamerZ: yeah, definitely. Just glad that I was able to recover from it pretty easily. Today we had the movers unload the truck and we had th em put basically everything in the front bedroom. So our goal this week will be to help my mother in law clean the garage, and then next week will be to clean out the front bedroom so it can be a guest room.

I think I might have pulled a muscle in my right arm or over worked my arm the last couple days. It's pretty sore. Im hoping it's just overworked.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/3 12:20:25 )
@Totalanimefan: I probably would hate the heat and miss the cold if I moved to Florida, I'm just sick of it. It was snowing when I woke up yesterday even. Yeah the car sucks, I wish my mom would just let me trade it in for something else off of the local used car lot. Something with AWD preferably.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/3 13:29:38 )

@Alorrena: all this is making me dread my own move. At least in the new place you have working AC.
@DreamerZ: thanks! How are you today?
@SorrowTheMad: I would be sick of it too. It’s May. Not time for snow now. I’m very surprised that with the snow where you live you don’t have an AWD car. Sucks she won’t let you trade it in.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/4 00:53:20 )
@Totalanimefan: i'm sure your move will be considerably less eventful than mine lol Yes, the AC is fantastic. i love being able to feel cold and wrap myself up in fluffy blankets!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/4 04:24:18 )

@Alorrena: I can only hope so lol. Seriously I was worried for you just reading about it. I can’t imagine what it was like to live through it. (But I do also have a needle phobia)
It’s good that you have AC now! It’s a must in the FL summer.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/4 06:39:53 )
@Alorrena: hope you're alright :(

@Totalanimefan: tired. Had my terapy today, and sleep trouble last night, n' a dentist visit in the morning =-.-=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/4 12:41:10 )

@DreamerZ: that sounds very tiring. Hope today is east after the dentist. :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/4 15:29:17 )

@Totalanimefan: it really is just honestly, i forget to log in. i've been doing a lot more of professional development things i guess. i've networked and will start attending various events that other people tend to go to when they want to meet other professionals. there was also a local festival i went to this past weekend. so i have just not been online that much other than tiktok lol.
    @DreamerZ: sorry i have been away friend~

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/4 19:42:34 )

@Bonnie: Wow that's pretty cool. Good for you. I hope it lands you a good job when you are ready for your next role.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 02:52:48 )
@Totalanimefan: You would think we would, wouldn't you? Instead we have TWO muscle cars and a leased Rogue which I hate driving. I need to get something better though. But yes, snow on the first of May sucks, even if it was only for a few minutes. How are you?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 03:15:08 )
@Totalanimefan: it was so scary. i don't ever wanna live through that again. I have a feeling that a BIG part of it was also the number of ant bites that i had gotten and the fact that i'm mildly allergic to ant bites. i think having received so many at once made my body freak out, and then with everything else that was happening, i think it just made it worse.

@DreamerZ: Yeah, i'm fine. just itchy now. I have a follow up dr appointment tomorrow morning, so i might ask about the ant bites and ask if that might have been a part of my issues. a quick count of the bites i have...
28 on my left foot, 18 on my right foot, 17 on my right leg.10 on my left leg, 3 on my right arm, 2 on my back near my neck, and my lower stomach has 43 or so, most of which are on my right side between my belly button and my hip.

The good news is that i'm fine except for a couple of the bites being itchy. The swelling has gone down from them too!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 03:17:29 )
I almost forgot to tell you guys my good news for today! My mom bought my husband and i new desk top computers today! (we have to pay her back once we start working, but the computers will let us get work from home jobs!)

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 04:02:01 )
@Totalanimefan: nah it was a very west day XD Just playing w/ your typo. Yeah it tired me. Even napped in car at sis's appointment. Got the recent covid shot, so, arm is ouch.

@Bonnie: No need to be sorry, bon bon. Always happy to see ya.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 04:04:23 )
@Alorrena: youch! Also, good on your ma. Was nice of her.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 04:56:08 )
@DreamerZ: yeah, it was a lot of bites. And yeah, my mom's pretty cool to be willing to do that for me and Tyi. How was your day today?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 13:31:58 )

@SorrowTheMad: do they not think about the weather lol
I’m better but I’ve been having a very busy week. Interview prep on Monday, getting shoes and clothes for an interview plus writing an essay for school on Tuesday and then yesterday I had the interview and I think it went well. Just depends on if there is someone better than me. Oh and then I went home and wrote another small essay. I thought wow this class will be easy if the next essay is they short but it turns our task 2 is a 10-15 min presentation I have to do Lolol

@Alorrena: fire ants are a bitch and can absolutely send people to the hospital especially with how many you had on you. Congrats on the new computers!!

@DreamerZ: how are you feeling today? And good for you for getting the shot. You don’t want Covid, trust me lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 23:26:38 )
@Alorrena: Well, now that i slept, im alive lol

@Totalanimefan: not my 1st shot either...damn mutaing virus. But, I'm fine, love mostly. How are you two?

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 23:53:04 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, I think some were regular black ants, but it was dark so I couldn't really see what kind they were. Either way, I'm definitely allergic and with how many there were it definitely caused an intense reaction. I went to the Dr today for a followup and was given medications for my asthma amd allergies because she wanted to make sure my asthma got under control and the allergies too because it can trigger my asthma and she thinks that I may have been having an asthma attack from the ant bites. Also, thanks! We're super excited. I was talking to tyi about the computers yesterday and then gasped suddenly because I realized it will allow me to play more games that I haven't been able to before because my laptop isn't that great. Particularly internet cafe simulator 2. Tyi laughed at that and was like, "That's what you're excited about?" It doesn't take much to make me happy lol
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.