Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 15:10:56 )
@Bonnie: Yes, but it's still upsetting to lose currency... even if it's only virtual site-based currency XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 15:20:40 )

@Wildfire: yes! agreed, how are you this morning?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 17:16:27 )
@Bonnie: Oh, I'm doing ok today so far, thanks for asking. I just got back from running a couple errands. How are you doing today?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 17:33:21 )

@Wildfire: i'm doing well. i'm at work. it's a slow day so i'm sneaking in a lot of voltra lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 19:43:40 )
@Bonnie: lol - might as well take advantage of the slow day and keep yourself entertained in the process!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 19:47:46 )

@Wildfire: yessss. but i get off soon so i can't wait to get home

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 19:56:11 )

@Bonnie: that’s good. Our numbers here are way down. I got this from a Brit and the numbers are way up there.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 19:57:41 )

@Wildfire: it’s either a songbird or a squirrel lol
Husband and I got Rona from our company that stayed with us last week. I still have it and have very little energy.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 20:09:59 )
@Totalanimefan: or a caterpillar... but I'm not seeing any on the plant and somebody has definitely been munching on the cactus! It wouldn't be so bad (animals have to eat too, after all) but it's still just a BABY! I want to give it a shot to grow before things start eating it. It's probably a tree rat (squirrel). I might have to find a squirt gun and sit out there guarding my plant... >.>

Sorry to hear the 'rona is zapping your energy. It's good at that :/ Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon :3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 22:15:36 )

@Wildfire: Oh true, is it already caterpillar season for you?

Thank you. I know I will be ok, I just don't want long covid!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 22:57:23 )
@Alorrena: We're almost in that same sitch bc hotels are pricy. Hope the best for them.... As far as tongue goes it's on my list of ''maybe. but, likely wouldnt eat'' foods XD

@Bonnie: lol excitement for bed. Thats new

@Totalanimefan: Yay, n' i agreed. The virus spreading was literally human stubbornness. i live in florida, so, spring break was a mess last year...

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/5 23:00:53 )

@DreamerZ: I'm from FL, and I think the number one reason I didn't move back there when given the chance (leaving CA in 2020) was because of what a wreck that state is during the pandemic. Also the job market isn't the greatest. ^^;

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 00:17:37 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah apparently caterpillars ... and the lubbers are out now. Love bug season should start any day...

Lol... Florida is doing great right now

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 03:15:18 )

@Totalanimefan: which is crazy....what are they doing across the pond? ;c
    @DreamerZ: yessss~ i slept better last night so i have high hopes that i will go to bed at a reasonable time tonight

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 03:24:52 )

@Wildfire: Love Bugs in T minus one month from now lol
@Bonnie: There is no more mask mandates or anything in the UK anymore. They didn't even need to test to come back into the country.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 11:06:27 )
@Totalanimefan: Hopefully they will be better by then. i think if you purchase the tickets like 3 months in advance, you should be okay.

@DreamerZ: I totally get that. Hotel stays add up quick. Hopefully they can get rid of the mold fast! Yeah, when i tried cow tongue, i was visiting my mom (4 years ago, the last time i came to idaho) and she took me to a spanish place and they had cow tongue as one of their meat options. Mom basically was like, it's good, i like it, you should try it. if you don't like it i'll get something different and you can have that and i'll eat your burrito. so i was liek, eh, i'll try anything once. and then it was... okay, in my opinion.

@Wildfire: i am not looking forward to love bug season. ick.

i just got back from my friend's house, i was there for 12 hours, and she missed me a bunch so she was glad to have me over. Her husband was fine with me coming over, but he was ready for me to go because he wanted to go to bed, but he didn't say anything. honestly if i still lived in idaho i would have just stayed the night there lol It was really great to catch up with her and spend time with her and her 3 kids. Her daughter loves me. She doesn't normally let anyone hold her, but i was video chatting with my hubby and put her in my lap for a moment, and i put her down and she was like, "up??" My friend was surprised by it but also really happy about it. her daughter is 2, her oldest boy is 7 and her youngest boy is 5. 5 year olds have so much energy, holy moly!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 12:34:33 )
Hello
i hope everyone is doing well today

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 13:19:13 )
@Totalanimefan:
@Alorrena:
Nobody looks forward to love bug season... but at least by then the green things should be done pollening all over the place. XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 16:01:15 )

@Totalanimefan: ewww they are doing the absolute most. how are you and your husband feeling now?

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/6 17:45:24 )

@Alorrena: That's a good point. I should buy them pretty early. Sometimes I wonder if the wedding will still be happening. They want 250 people to come to their wedding. 0-0
That story about your friend and her kids was cute. :)

@AngelicTeaTime: Hey there. Nice to see you here. I'm doing better than yesterday. Coughing a lot less.

@Wildfire: And they always get ALL OVER your car lol.

@Bonnie: Better? Every day is different symptoms. A lot less coughing, but I couldn't taste my breakfast. Still low energy.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.