Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat So it's been like 3 years...

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/8 23:44:59 )
Life happened, computer died, and eventually I forgot about this place. I eventually got a new laptop and randomly seeing an email reminded me of here! What have I missed? XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:29:24 )
Welcome back!! I think I joined about halfway through your hiatus, so uhhh, things you missed, hmmm...we have a new Blackjack game, which is pretty neat. It only grants event currency, but I do like a new game option! Other than that, new items of course and events. Some new NPCs too!

P.S. My memory is fuzzy, but you were on Ernya as a mod, yes? If so, this is iWrox! Hey! :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:38:55 )

@Luffer Nutter: OMG OMG Long time no see! I was just thinking about you the other day. I think you might know about Orbs? Aisu covered most of the stuff. For a limited time you can also click on the letter at the top of the page. You can get items from Voltra's past through it. I don't know if I would recommend spending Ohms on it, I think it might be better if you were to donate to just sell the ohms in the exchange, or offer them for items you want that you missed.

So are you coming back and hanging out with us? I've missed you.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:43:52 )
@Aisukohi: omg yes that is me!!! How have you been??

@totalanimefan: I cliked the letter thing but I didn't understand how it worked I need to find the announcement explaining it. I just got done going through all the crate and orb announcements. I thought abut just selling ohms but I assumed it would be easier and quicker to buy items with ohms. Hopefully I am back to hang out I've missed you guys too nice to see you're still around I love your avi!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:47:04 )

@Luffer Nutter: Yay I'm so happy that you are back. Honestly it's been too long! I've been good. Last we chatted I lived in CA, but now I'm back on the east coast in DC. It's a underrated city imo. It's very pretty here.
The announcement about the letter was just posted like 2-3 days ago. :) People love getting ohms, so I'm sure you would be able to buy the items you missed with them.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:51:25 )
@totalanimefan: I think I figured it out I just did my first letter! I didn't realize I had to click got it to open the letter thing lol

What is Vibrance Day? I don't remember that event O:

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:58:18 )
welcome back! :3

uhhhh lots of stuff. xD

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 02:58:41 )
@Luffer Nutter: Yay, I remembered! xD I've been doing well. I started working since Ernya closed down (I was in college up until then) so that's been fun. Been with this company for 6 years now. Also had a baby, and he's 4. So those are the most eventful things for me post-Ernya lol. How about you? Life treating you well?

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:01:11 )
@shark: as I am gathering. I went to go try some new stuff but here I am playing jigsaws on my same old shit lol

@aisukohi: I remember you being in school that is awesome! What are you doing for work these days? I am still working with special needs kids by day and waitressing at night to upkeep the cost of my socal life lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:03:26 )

@Luffer Nutter: That's the spring event. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:06:33 )
@Luffer Nutter: I'm the Business Office Manager at an assisted living and memory care facility. :) I started as a receptionist, but have done just about everything else in between while learning the business of senior living. I started this new job title in January, so still getting used to things. I've never been so busy, but I enjoy it so far! That's awesome that you can work 2 jobs and still have a social life!! You must have a ton of patience working in those fields!!

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:07:56 )
@totalanimefan: was it always called that? was that always an event? I remember all the others feeling a little crazy rn lol

@aisukohi: holy crap that must have been a rough job during covid!! I have a social life, at great cost to my sleep lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:14:24 )
@Luffer Nutter: Oh yes, we've certainly been through hell and back again! I'm so grateful this new variant isn't killing anyone! Trying to slowly open things back to as "normal" as can be while still being safe, but it comes with its challenges.

Yeah, I see some people at work who work multiple jobs and I wonder when the heck they actually sleep. x-x I certainly couldn't work 2 jobs, so all the respect to those who do!!

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:20:00 )
@aisukohi: having a kid is like having a second job, especially the younger ones so you kind of do XD

Ugh yeah that's what I was thinking. I watched that nat geo doc on hulu about nyc at the height of the pandemic I cried so freaking much

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:22:58 )

@Luffer Nutter: Oh the one in the past you might remember is the Wonderland event. After that it had a name.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:39:49 )
@totalanimefan: oh okay yes I remember the wonderland event! I love all the items from it so much!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:41:45 )

@Luffer Nutter: Me too! I totally love the items from there. Open the Through the Looking Glass event box (might be called Reaping Ritual '19 or '20). It was somewhat related and the items from there are AMAZING

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:42:40 )
@Luffer Nutter: To true, kiddos are a lot of work. xD Especially if you have one with autism, which I do.

Aw man, I don't think I could watch that. Just fearing for the residents when all this got started got me emotional enough!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:47:21 )
@aisukohi: omg gurl I feel for you!! How far on the spectrum are they? I hope you have good services it can make such a difference. One of my low functioning kids has finally hit puberty and I don't even know where to start teach him that touching himself in front of others is not appropriate behavior @___@

@totalanimefan: also love the first circus event that I am currently wearing a lot of items from 8D

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 03:51:07 )

@Luffer Nutter: Yes that was a great event too with lots of great items. We have really great events on here. Too bad you have missed so many ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.