Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello all! New to Voltra!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 02:52:03 )

@Hobgoblin: I hope it does too. It's just a cold and not Rona? I had a cold the week before Christmas. It tested negative so it wasn't Rona, but I still felt like crap. I had no energy.
Yeah it's been 10-15 degrees colder than average pretty much all of January for this area and this week will continue to be cold. I better see a big reduction in the amount of bugs I see this spring and summer haha
I'm hoping! Next Community Day was announced. It's Hoppip for the 12th I think. 3x catch stardust :)

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 03:38:06 )
@Hobgoblin: so how are ya? sry you're sick

@Totalanimefan: its like the cold has evolved to bypass gloves

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/25 03:43:18 )

@DreamerZ: Yes it did, and the hand warmer wasn't warm enough. I'm really glad that I brought it though.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/30 05:49:02 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah me too! Yeah, it was Rona for me. I'm sorry you had a cold, I hate being sick its the worse. Yeah, same here, colder than usual here, oh yeah I didn't think about that, fewer bugs would be nice for sure. Oh nice, I should be able to do that then!

@DreamerZ: I'm doing better! I'm finally feeling better! How are you doing?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/30 16:39:36 )

@Hobgoblin: the cold kills all the buggys!
You are feeling better now right?
I hope you stay warm. Today and tomorrow are going to be cold.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 08:18:29 )
@Hobgoblin: sohappy to hear. I almost gt sick after last night's freeze. but, I'm doing well

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/2 00:52:18 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh I see, well here's hoping for less bugs! Especially less wasps and mosquitos, please!
Yeah I'm feeling much better thank you! ❤ Yeah I had to turn up my heat a bit, hope your staying warm too and your week is going well!

@DreamerZ: Thank you so much! ❤ Oh no D: well I'm glad your doing well and didn't get sick! Hope your week is going well!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/2 00:59:11 )

@Hobgoblin: I survived the cold with my heated blanket this weekend. It was very cold here. Now during the week isn't still cold, not not unbearable. So I'm doing better. :)
What's the weather like for you? And how are you doing?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/3 22:10:24 )
@Hobgoblin: mixed week Mostly alright lol. You/

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/5 06:33:54 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh heated blanket very nice~!! Glad its a bit warmer, even more happy to hear your doing better. Weather has been okay, very rainy and windy here today, to the point of light flickering. I'm doing well! You got any plans for the weekend?

@DreamerZ: Glad to hear it was alright! Hope you have a good weekend! Mine was alright too :)

@Q t e a p o n: Thank you! ❤ lovely avi btw! very cute :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/5 18:38:38 )

@Hobgoblin: Well that's no fun! I hope you keep the power on.
It's cold and windy here today, but it's sunny out so I can enjoy the sunshine from in my warm house lol

Plans for the weekend are to chill. My husband and I got some donuts from https://www.districtdoughnut.com and they were very good, oh and a cinnamon bun and that was even better than the donut lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/6 07:09:43 )

@Q t e a p o n: Welcome, it looks so cute! Thank you so much~! Yeah, it was all because some very kind users gifted me when I first joined! ❤

@Totalanimefan: Yeah it didn't go out thankfully! Oh nice, I'm glad you got some sunny weather! Sound like good weekend plans to me, and omg those doughnuts look amazing 😍 ohh cinnamon buns are so good!

“I can turn to that day as though it were a page in a book. It’s written so deeply upon my mind I can almost taste the ink.”

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/6 23:10:09 )
@Q t e a p o n: sometimes simple is best. Yours is so cute.

@Hobgoblin: ty n.n my weekend was better than my week that's for sure

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.