Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 20:34:10 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Unique Witches Broom

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Oh yeah when my dad first got it he fell off it and broke his arm. You gotta be careful when using those.
A hat could look cute with it.

yeah Gots to earn uup the Volts spent the ones i had on the backwall for the avi ..'hums' I'm debating what else to do haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 20:49:49 )
    Uuuuuuu I am so tired! I wrote 500 words today, that’s better than nothing. It’s too cold to be sitting up writing, I need to snuggle under a million blankets and go to sleep!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 21:17:01 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Unique Witches Broom

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: Aww I'm sorry your so cold. I'm comfortable. though after my morning appointment and the bit of moving around I've been doing, I could definetly use a nap haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 21:43:08 )

@star2000shadow: How many volts did you spend to make that avatar?

@sunny: That's pretty good ^^ I got the meds from CVS and I just took them. Now I will wait lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 21:45:59 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: what I Had haha 1000 'nods' and that was for the back wall, I had everything else ..'blinks' I'll earn up enough to keep trying for the broom, I mean I have till November, I'm sure as i get better I'll be talking and such ahha.
So, how you doing today, I'm kinda tired from my morning but recovering. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 21:54:03 )

@star2000shadow: It was worth the 1,000 volts because that item really helps to bring it all together.
I'm back from my walk. It was good, it's warm out today. Feels like late summer instead of fall outside.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 22:01:45 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I'm glad and haha, it's nice and cool here so i actually am not fighting to breath and such 'happy sigh' though i am bushed haha. I'm watching Halloween Wars. where they do things with pumpkin, chocolate and Cake in a competition setting. is fun haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 22:19:54 )
hallo everyone!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 23:09:39 )

@star2000shadow: That's a fun show. I was watching it while I was with my Dad and his new wife.
I just took the Pre-exam test and I passed it. So I can take the final now if I want. I think I might take that tonight.

@Meg: Hi, how are you? Have you been able to get the event items? We only have a few more days left.

@Kory: Take some time for yourself. I bet that we won't get the fall/Halloween event until Nov to help us recover.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 23:37:02 )
@Totalanimefan: it wasn't I stayed up for a bit longer last night. And then I fell asleep I was reading something, and that made me fall asleep

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 00:00:58 )

@The Bride: Reading does that to me too lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 00:01:21 )

@Kory: It's ok. We don't want you to be burnt out. :)

EDIT: I'm about to take my accounting final in 5 mins! I think I'm ready!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 00:56:14 )
-waves hi-

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 01:00:22 )
@koneko: It’s going ok, I’m sleepy and having breakfast now. :3 What about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 01:14:50 )
@Totalanimefan: Maybe? But then I have to find a printer. Aww, that so nice of you. I would be ever so thankful.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 01:32:51 )

*rolls by* I dunno what to talk about again but hello all~

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 01:37:13 )

@Totalanimefan: The Walgreens stuff was sorted out btw and I got my med.

Also got a cute lil' light up ceramic ghost because reasons.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 01:47:12 )

@koneko: Thank you! I passed!!

@Kory: Thank you. You must be a mind reader because I did! lol

@Rei Ann: Oh if you don't have a printer I don't know if it's worth it just for that. Does your mom have one? If not your idea of getting them ordered is a good idea. XD
Yay I'm glad you will put the 850 currency to use. Was that enough?

@CooperationIsKey: Oh good, I'm glad it all worked out in the end. I got my meds at CVS today. Although there was no mix up.
That sounds super cute. I'm thinking of getting a pumpkin to put on my doorstep. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 01:48:31 )

YAY YAY YAY!
I passed my accounting exam!! During the exam someone texted me and I forgot to turn my phone on DND. So it made a sound. I was worried I was going to be failed cause of it, but they didn't notice lol. That part of the exam I didn't do as well because I was so nervous about failing haha
But overall I did really well!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 02:27:36 )
@Totalanimefan: I am in good health. My husband is sick now too. So I'm the last one standing in a household of covid peeps lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.