Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:11:47 )

@dragoness129: Happy 13th Anniversary!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:12:39 )
-pops in-
Hello again everyone

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:14:12 )

Coop - Thanks! ^_^

Hello Wildfire.

One of my kiddos is being an oddball.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:15:58 )
Hello Dragoness. How are you today?

I just got back from visiting a friend - have not caught up with any pings (in case anyone was wondering)

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:16:00 )

I has a salami sammich. :D

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:17:25 )

Wildfire - Been doing pretty good. October is one of my favorite months. Yesterday I was working on Halloween crafts.

Coop - Just salami? Salami is good, but I like having it with turkey myself.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:17:53 )

@Totalanimefan: ah yeah rona is a big factor in that ):
i really hope you can get a doctor, idk about the US but in the UK it's died down a bit now, i hope it dies down everywhere soon aaa

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:18:48 )

@Lina: ajshd thank you!! your's is super cute~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:20:22 )

@dragoness Thanks. ^^ What did you have for dinner tonight?

@Starlight: Good that you know. I had no idea until the Uni taught me that lol. My handwriting is horrible too. I think it's cause I'm a lefty.

@Aisukohi: Hi hi! I'm good. Getting some late night studying in. I spent a lot of today on Voltra.

@squishy sloth: In my area isn't no as bad either. But I still don't think that most Dr's are accepting new people lol. Maybe a Dr I telehealthed with will see me in person.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:20:55 )

@dragoness129: Salami and cheese, lol. I'd add avocado or tomato but I'm out of both at the moment. The only stuff I have at the momet is cotto salami and bologna, because they're cheap. ^^;

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:21:45 )

Total - We unfortunately had pizza tonight.
I am going to have Pizza at work tomorrow because one of the higher ups is retiring and he bought all the stores pizza.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:22:49 )

Coop - Ah. Still sounds pretty good.
Cheese is the best, probably my favorite food honestly. I love that good made from mold food. Tomatoes are also really great!

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:22:52 )

@Totalanimefan: oof i hope they see you in person >w< also i'm glad the pandemic is kind of lifting, although i do think schools should stay online for a bit because some of my sisters friends got it rip
thankfully she doesn't have it but she had to go back to school,, weird

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:23:11 )
@dragoness129: crafts are good and October is usually a fun month! :3

oh wow - I thought that reply posted already. I must be more tired than I thought... and I think I'm pretty tired! I know I just got back here, but I'm headed off. I'll catch up with pings and posts and all that stuff tomorrow :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:24:11 )

Wildfire - Yep! Halloween is my favorite Holiday! I have been super excited all last month even for it! ^_^
Have a good night!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:28:48 )

Goodnight, Wildfire! See ya tomorrow. :)

Please ping me!

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:40:42 )

@Totalanimefan: In my case it's probably because I have autism. Poor handwriting is apparently common among people with autism. Of course it's possible that my handwriting would be bad even if I didn't have autism. It's hard to say~

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:41:17 )

Good job on studying koneko! I can definitely relate to it being hard to start studying sometimes

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:45:40 )

@dragoness Does pizza not agree with you?

@squishy sloth: Yeah for a while I wasn't sure what to call this period. I think I'm going to say that we are post-vaccine but not post-pandemic. The pandemic isn't over until it's over everywhere, I don't really feel right saying the pandemic is over, but also we can do a lot more stuff safely because of the vaccine. :)

@koneko Radicals are hard. Which ones did you study? And did you study any complete Kanji that use those radicals?

@Starlight: You are teaching me so much tonight. I didn't know that people with Autism are more likely to have bad hand writing. Just know that you aren't only. Mine is pretty awful and I haven't been diagnosed with Autism. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/8 02:49:34 )

dropping in to send my greetings! :D
but also i'm about to go find food, so might not respond for a bit...

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.