Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 18:44:47 )

@Purpsy: thank you so much. I’m on the plane now and your words make a difference. I’m flying to Orlando.
@eyry: yes that too. Everyone hates their current house so they want a new one.
@sunny: thank you. <3

Forgive the triple post but I wanted to reply to everyone before I was in the air.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 18:46:38 )
@Totalanimefan: oh that's good! I'm glad people are being normal and that you got on the plane ok. *contemplates driving to Orlando* ;) XD

Have a good flight, Total.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 18:53:08 )
    @Wildfire: haha XD mine is pretty long comparatively now, shoulder length. I miss it being super short.

@Totalanimefan: <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 18:55:21 )
@sunny: I just can't do long hair like that (yeah, I know shoulder length is still considered "short" most of the time) - my hair is too thick and it's too hot here too often for anything much longer than where I keep my hair now.

When was the last time you shaved your head? How long did it take you to grow it out like that?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 18:58:17 )
    @Wildfire: oh I get that! Hot weather plus long hair is so unpleasant. So sweaty :(
    I last shaved my head the Christmas before last. And it was about 4 inches past my shoulder before I cut it last month. It felt good to chop it off!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 18:58:52 )
@Sunny:

... but my hair is actually shorter than this right now:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 19:00:13 )
@sunny: Oh! So your hair grows pretty quickly! Do you like the longer length? It's amazing what a couple of inches cut off does, isn't it?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 19:11:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Depends. If you ask me favorite Princess Movie, it's the Little Mermaid. Otherwise it's Lilo and Stitch.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 19:28:32 )

-pokes thread-
not at the fact i disappeared and never responded ;u;
how are you all?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 19:37:58 )
    @Wildfire: that’s a snazzy cut! I think short cuts like that look so effortlessly cool!
    I do like the longer length, which is surprising. This is the longest I’ve had it in some time. It’s long enough to tie up if I want to, but not too long that it gets on my nerves. It’s nice!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 19:38:21 )
    @Vixen: hey!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 19:42:36 )
@Vixen: Hey you. How are you?

@sunny: makes sense. I'm glad you find the current length of your hair a good combination. My hair doesn't do that middle-length thing very well - it either needs to be super short, or middle of my back... and again... thick + hot = yucky (which I know you said you understand), so there's no way I'm going to try growing my hair any time soon. Yes, one of the things I like about having the short hair is that I don't really need to do anything to it - a little gel or something maybe...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 19:58:17 )

@sunny: hey :D how have you been?

@Wildfire: good, busy the usual lol
about to cook some food being getting back to work
how about you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 20:19:01 )
@Vixen: lol - that sounds like my line "busy as usual" XD I'm doing about the same - busy, but good for the most part. I'm about to go for a walk before the rain comes (parts of the sky are looking quite dark and ominous!)...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 20:21:30 )

@Wildfire: ooh hope you get that done before the rain!
i'm thinking about making another round of shepherd's pie
i tried this recipe several days ago and it turned out surprisingly good considering i was missing like half the ingredients XD

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 20:53:38 )

@Wildfire: haha thanks. I just landed there was a medical emergency on the flight!! I think someone had a heart attack!
@sunny: how are you today ?
@Rei Ann: those are both good ones ^^
@Vixen: time for last min posting lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 21:00:01 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I'm not a big fan of their live action remakes, but I am very curious on how they will shoot and film the little mermaid.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 21:05:03 )
    @Wildfire: lol I’m too lazy for gel. I don’t even do anything to my hair when it’s long, just wash it etc. I keep wanting to try the Curly Girl Method but you have to use lots of products etc and it’s a lot of effort. IDK if I’m ready for the effort lol, but I do want pretty curls.

@Vixen: I’m good thanks, you? Your avatar is one of the best I’ve ever seen on this site, it’s amazing! So cottagecore :D I feel like I’ve already complimented you on it, but it bears repeating!!!

@Totalanimefan: omg I hope the person on your flight is ok!!! Where did you end up landing? Are you far from your final destination?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 21:17:57 )
@Vixen: walk accomplished and it didn't even rain at me. I even saw a bunny and a deer and a hawk that came flying by me to land on some little critter (probably an anole) in the grass! :D
Ohhhhh... shepherd's pie! I haven't made or had that in a very long time! <3

@Totalanimefan: oh no! I hope whomever is ok! Did you make it to Orlando or did you have to land earlier?

@sunny: lol. I use just enough to keep my hair from flopping in my face or sticking up all over the place like some weirded out porcupine. XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/15 21:21:38 )
    @Wildfire: LOL XD I think I’m pretty lucky in that my hair is naturally flat and lifeless, lol, but at least we are entering hat season? In my part of the world, anyway XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.