Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 13:16:25 )
    Just realised that sounded super snippy! Not the way I intended it, sorry!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 14:04:49 )
@sunny: I didn't think it sounded snippy, Sunny. We're on a bunch of different timelines.
I'm sorry that you're feeling a little off today. That's not a good feeling :(

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 14:06:32 )
    @Wildfire: thanks :) idk what is wrong with me today. Meh..... Maybe I'm just tired. How are you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 15:46:30 )
Morning everyone. How's everyone's day going today?

My days been alright so far. The weather is somewhat cool out this morning. I think I'll make some broccoli cheese soup today.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 15:48:18 )
@sunny: ...sorry... I had to walk the dogs, then got caught up in cooking and cleaning up the kitchen, etc.
Moods happen. Sometimes there's an obvious reason, sometimes there's not.
I'm doing ok, thanks. What have you been doing all day?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 15:49:54 )
@Kay: Hi Kay. That sounds like a yummy soup - especially for a cool day!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 16:10:03 )
It is good. I haven't made it in a long time. Good day for soup. Cool and cloudy today. Looks like it might rain.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 16:16:21 )
I know those days. They are good days for soup! :)

I need to run an errand. I'm not sure I feel like it, but things need to get done, and in order to get some things done, there are supplies that are needed...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 16:37:18 )

@koneko: Oh I see. Everyone needs their rest after doing mental taxing things. I didn't really do much the rest of the day after my meet up. Only managed 20 mins of studying while in bed and then I slept like 9 hours lol

@Shark: Awesome avatar. Sorry I wasn't around much last night.

@llyr: How did the rest of your night go? I got an early rest last night. I needed it.

@Wildfire: Hey morning, almost afternoon. How are you?

@Kay: The weather was cooler last week, and this week isn't going to be a bit more summer like again.

@sunny: Could it be the cloudy weather getting you down?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 16:38:19 )

I'm leaving for my trip in two days! I'm going to have to take my exam for this class today or tomorrow. I think I'll be able to. I just have to study a little bit more.
Then I have to clean the house and pack. I can save most of that for tomorrow. I did a ton of cleaning last week.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 16:44:24 )

@koneko Don't compare yourself to others. ^^ Everyone is different.
I have noticed that since 2020, it's taken me longer to bounce back. I think it's related.

Yeah it is! I'm not going to let what I have to do before then overwhelm me. I have lots of time to get it done and my husband can help me too. I don't have to do all the cleaning by myself.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 16:47:42 )
@CooperationIsKey: Yeah I just had the ultrasound done yesterday. Tomorrow I'll hear from them. I don't think it's gonna show anything. >_<

@Totalanimefan: thank you!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 16:50:03 )

@koneko That's a good one. I did clean the master bath and the half bath downstairs, so he should have to clean the guest bath, but he's been so busy with work that I don't want to force that on him. Maybe just the toilet and the kitty litter (that's where it lives when we don't have people over)
Plus I probably only have like 3-4 more hours before I'm ready for the exam. :)
I think I'll put some laundry on right now, since we are talking about cleaning. brb

@Shark: Np. ^^ And I feel like it's pretty unique too. You don't see avatars like yours often. I feel like I should change mine but I don't know what to do with it. Maybe I should use the new crate items? I'm holding out for the new orbs but I don't know when we are getting them. ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 16:55:30 )

@koneko I decided to only do what I need for the trip. (which is most of the clothes I've been wearing lately). I recently bought some fall clothing 2nd hand and I was going to wash them, but then I realized I won't need those in FL and it made me feel like I had less on my plate.
How did you sleep last night? Do you know your working schedule ?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 16:57:25 )
    @Wildfire: I went grocery shopping, again. Didn't buy much tbh, probably because I wasn't really feeling it.
    I'm going to make the Caribbean stew recipe tonight! I actually need to get started on it lol. Maybe good food can cheer me up?

@Totalanimefan: good luck with your exam! I'm surprised you're taking the exam like two weeks after starting the course! You're powering through it!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 16:58:26 )
Anyone that has or had cats, anyone feed/did feed their cat hills science diet?

Cat had a vet appointment this morning and they were trying to recommend I change the cats food from their current one to hills.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 17:00:55 )

@sunny: Thank you. I'm almost done learning everything so, why not lol
This class was a ton of hours of studying. If it wasn't so much knowledge I think I could have finished it on Friday. I've been doing at least 4 hours a day. So if you think about it, it's not going that fast, just spending a lot of time each day on it. I do like hearing the words of encouragement. I'm on this path alone, so sometimes it's easy to think that I should have already been finished with this class.

@Kay: Never had to do it for my cat. My dog has medicated food from the vet so he doesn't have seizures. It works.

@koneko So is there a nap in your future? lol I really dislike it when the animals wake me up. I almost never am able to go back to sleep.
That must feel stressful. I would want to know my schedule. Maybe they will give it to you soon.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 17:01:00 )
@Totalanimefan: yea! I wanted to be a big fireball, while still maintaining that basic avatar from before. this was all the firey items I could find.

the new items, yeah I don't think I can use those yet. The rare one fits for you I think. o:

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 17:04:37 )

@Shark: There is also the fireball item from this current orb set. I don't remember the name. ^^;
But I do think it looks perfect the way it is. I wouldn't add anything. You should for sure save that avatar in your closet if you haven't already. ^^
Thanks! I would like to get the rare too. I opened one crate so far and I didn't get it. I'm saving my ohms to buy the orb bundle when it's out.

@koneko I guess so. I feel like I wouldn't ever want to make plans because what if I was busy when they wanted me to work. ^^;
Nice. I should put some caffeine in me too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 17:07:07 )
My one cat has a bit of a sensitive stomach. Currently they eat Rachel Ray nutrish cat food, which doesn't upset Angel's stomach, and both Angel and Hazel seem to like it.

Do I switch them to a different food?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.