Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:31:44 )

Hello hello

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:32:17 )
Three house would probably be good, since it's a long game. And it's a five hour drive to where we're going on vacation

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:32:35 )
@totalanimefan: That's great to hear :D and thank you

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:32:56 )
Woah page 70 already? That's super fast lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:38:15 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: basically 'nods'. that or never leave the bed haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:41:46 )
For a drive that long, then FE3H is deff the best game to take.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:43:55 )
@CooperationIsKey: I'm just chilling, watching the YouTubes. It's my destress time of the day. What other avatar site are you on?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:49:10 )

@Aynjell: Pantheon, lol. Both sites has an event at the same time! I'm also talking on Facebook, so I'm bouncing around all over the place atm. XD

I'm hoping to get to watching my YouTube watchlist in a bit; I'm kinda behind on videos.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 01:51:16 )
@CooperationIsKey: I pretty much watch YouTube anymore rather than movies or shows or anything. It's just been my go to for entertainment recently...

Also I hadn't heard of Pantheon. I play on Subeta as well as here (which is both a pet and avatar site). But I really don't even balance them very well since I rarely get on here (oddly enough I returned here a few days before the event, which was super exciting).

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 02:17:43 )

@Aynjell: Yeah, YouTube is my go-to too. That and Twitch. I don't really watch tv and movies are rare.

I don't think I ever joined Subeta. I know it's been around a while though. And hey, at least you caught the event! o3o

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 02:19:36 )

Yay for all the different sites!
I am everywhere! Or at least I have tried everywhere, lol.
I don't always stick around all the sites myself, but I love seeing all the new ones! ♥

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 02:55:01 )

What is everyone else doing?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 02:57:13 )

@dragoness129: I said it on Pantheon yesterday, but I kind of collect avatar sites like Pokemon cards, lmao.

In other news, I caught a moth with our net and was trying to release it out the front door and ended up kinda punching the door frame with my middle knuckle. (×﹏×);

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 03:02:26 )

Hehe. Me too! I am a huge collector!
I currently have the list of avatar and pet sites linked in my signature.
~~~~
Right now I am working on a checklist for the weekend vacation we will be taking!
I am excited for it! It's been far too long since we had a vacation!
Going to go to a theme park and the Renaissance Faire!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 03:09:31 )
@CooperationIsKey: Did you play Ernya when it was around? That is one site I seriously miss.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 03:28:47 )
Hello everybody, good evening to you all, it has been a long couple of days thankfully the weekend starts tomorrow, though we are to be getting rain all day

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 03:40:56 )

@dragoness129: Oh gosh that sounds like fun! And oh! I recognize that list! I haven't been able to log into Mene in ages, sadly; can't reset my password. Though I wouldn't want to use that name anymore anyway, it's still sad.

@Aynjell: I did! I also was pretty active on Roliana. Under a different name, though.

@The Monster: Hello! Hurray for the weekend!

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 04:09:20 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oh man! I hadn't been on Roliana in forever. I forgot about it >.<

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 04:15:21 )
    I don't think Roliana is online anymore, at least, not the last time I had checked. And I only heard about this place because someone on Menewsha mentioned it and suggested this was a migration route, so to speak.

I tried Recolorme, but...to be honest, that place feels like it's full of shit-stirrers.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 04:19:14 )

Nice! Glad that the list is recognizable! ^_^
Yeah, there's a lot of issues with the owner abandoning the site, so no one is there anymore.
I run the fan-based Discord server for Mene where we can all hang out still and have fond memories together.

Sadly, Roliana is a dead site as well. It's gone to the Dead Sites list.

Ooof, yeah. I do not suggest chatting with anyone on Recolor.me. Rather, just make your own spam place in the void to reach whatever posting goals you have to make the bit cap. -nods-

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.