Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 20:56:29 )
    I am trying to write but nothing is happening. IT’s been four days like this :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 21:01:05 )

@sunny: Maybe try a different prompt. Look up difference once even if they aren't your style. Maybe that could help?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 21:01:31 )

Ok I have one more concept that I need to learn before I can take the exam. I'm going to study that.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 21:02:50 )
    @Totalanimefan: thanks <3 I have decided to try and write an alternate ending for my novel, but I think it might become the main ending since I love it.
    Wow, taking an exam already? So fast!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 21:06:32 )

@sunny: That's a good idea. ^^ If you feel like you can't write for that novel you could try a short story in a different genre to help you break that writers block.

Thanks. Well, I did study about 5 hours before I started the course, then 9 hours yesterday and then another 3-4 hours today. So that's a lot of studying for just one class. And I probably need another hour to study the term I'm not grasping.
The exam is 70 questions and you have to get a 75% or higher to pass, but some questions are weighted higher than others. So it's pretty tough but at least it's multiple choice. The definitions I'm good with, but most of the exam is word problems. So those are tougher.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 21:11:11 )

@Wildfire: my usual busy busy work :>
what about you?

@totalanimefan: oh nice! sounds like a plan :D

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 21:23:24 )
    @Totalanimefan: I think you will be finished the whole course in no time, considering how much work you’ve put in already. You are working super fast! I would not have the discipline to do that, I am so easily distracted. Kudos to you for doing that!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 21:38:47 )
-reappears after taking a short semi-nap and a longer-than-expected walk-

@Vixen: too much going on around here, really! But it's also a bit of the "same old, same old" XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 21:40:29 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes, I despise the "hurry up and wait" type scenarios... or the "something is stopping you from accomplishing your tasks" situation. It's no fun. I'm usually pretty patient, but sometimes it's just difficult to bear...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 21:51:55 )

@Vixen: Thanks! I think with the extra studying I did I'm just about ready to take the exam. I'm nervous lol

@sunny: Thank you. It's hard sometimes. But honestly it's the anxiety that keeps me going lol. I know that I have to study now because I'm spending 2 weeks in Fl this month to see my family. I'm also having a friend over for a weekend in Oct and then in Nov is Thanksgiving for us Americans. Than Christmas and my first term ends at the end of Feb. Of course I don't have to finish by then, but I feel like I have so much to do and so little time. With my other classes I won't do them this quick. It wouldn't be possible, but this is just the starter class, so it's not as big nor as long of a class as others.

@Wildfire: Some days we literally just can't. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 21:52:17 )

I think I want to step away from the computer for a little bit for my eyes. I'll be back maybe after I take the exam.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 22:21:42 )
Hey y'all! Hope everyone's been doing ok! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 22:40:50 )

@Wildfire: haha "same old same old kind of busy" eh?

@totalanimefan: exams already?! you're definitely getting through material quite efficiently then

please @ me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 22:46:28 )

Hey, Total.
I haven't been on in a while, but I saw there was an event going on so I thought I would check in.

My day was okay. I had to miss work to get my car looked at which really was not fun at all, but I am okay. I got stuck on the highway for a little bit yesterday. Pretty scary.

I am not sure yet what I want with my event currency. Maybe the sunny flowers. Super excited for the event though. Everything is much livelier when there is an event going on, I feel like.

Questing

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 22:56:08 )
I personally just want to grab the whole event set. :)

Good luck on your exams Total!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:05:03 )
@koneko: Aww, I love the little symbols in the sky! they also look very happy bein' a bug among the flowers!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:09:40 )

@sunny: Yeah, but I only really put my head toward eating better like a week ago! XD

@koneko: Fortunately it's not something that happens often, so I don't think it'll be a problem, I just think the timing is kinda hilarious.

Side note: Your avatar is so cute! :D

@Totalanimefan: A walk's not a bad idea. I just wish it wasn't so darned hot and humid here! Makes walking so miserable. But we'll see. Maybe I'll walk the dog later.

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:10:03 )
@Elirona: Hello.

@Vixen: Yeah, pretty much. What about you? What have you been up to lately?

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:11:34 )
@wildfire: Heya, long time no see! How you been doing? :)

@koneko: Aww man, sad I missed it! I think it'd be super fun to use. :o I'm kinda glad you went with the softer look over the creepier look. Though, I can appreciate both.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 23:16:00 )
@Elirona: I've been hanging in there, thanks. How have you been?

@koneko: Your av is really cute *joins the train*

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.