Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:41:36 )
Blah. I'm not too impressed with this squash I got. Very stringy and the flavor is isn't all that great.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:42:38 )
I read that as squish, and was like how did squishy become elidable. I was confused.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:43:43 )

@Rei Ann: There will be some wind. 20-30mph. Which isn't as bad as the bad thunderstorms we get here.
@Kay Darn it. I guess it's not in season yet.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:45:11 )
@totalanimefan: Lmao if only I had a better scissors to cut with since my old scissors is getting rusty.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:46:19 )
@Totalanimefan: Well the bummer is...I just finished my 1000 seeds that I can earn xD So now I have to chat. But on the bonus side, I'm actually getting Volts so I can buy all of the things

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:46:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Then it should be okay, unless the land gets to wet and it loosens the roots. But I shouldn't have that issue.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:49:19 )
They looked good and smelled good while cooking but the taste and texture was disappointing.

I'll have to think of something to do with the squash. Hate to waste it but I don't think I'll be eating it by itself. Maybe if I run it through a blender and add it to soup?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:56:32 )

@Ava: I hope this year you can find something to make it feel more winter like.
@ChiffonOrange: Oh yeah you do need good scissors or it doesn't work lol
@Aynjell: That's good. And yes the cap is 1000 a day from jigsaw. No cap for posting.
@Rei Ann: If it's lasted this 100 years I'm sure it can last through that storm.
@Kay: Blender sounds good

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:58:52 )
@Totalanimefan: True, but I worry. It could crush the house. I can be a bit of nervous nelly, but I am sure it's fine.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:59:50 )
@totalanimefan: Yep haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:04:16 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: well it seemed a reasonable idea to me so thank you. that and i love the games my new cellphone lets me play. i finally upgraded from a flip phone 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:04:18 )

hey folks :>

please @ me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:07:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah! I am hoping to grab one of everything between today and tomorrow...then I dno maybe grab a second so I can make sure I can wear all of the poses.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:11:30 )

@Rei Ann: It will be ok, and if not you can just file a claim with your insurance lol
If it makes you feel better last Aug/Sept we got about 5 remnant storms and your tree was ok ^^

@ChiffonOrange: RIP you getting your haircut lol

@star2000shadow: Nice! Do you like your new phone?

@Vixen: Hey! it's always nice to see you. Welcome.

@Aynjell: I'm sure you will be able. I'm going to guess that they are going to add more items in the coming days. They normally do that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:12:30 )
@Totalanimefan: these are all valid points you rise. It’ll be fine. Most there might be a branch or two.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:14:11 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: it is very interesting. so yeah. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:17:09 )

@Rei Ann: Yeah maybe that. I find that when I have anxiety trying to think of the worst thing that could happen, and how likely that thing will happen helps me.
@star2000shadow: Do you still play Pokemon Go?
@Ava: That's awesome! Maybe you could just leave the Christmas stuff up a little longer? With Rona with even is time anymore anyway.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:17:39 )
@Totalanimefan: They have already added something since I looked last night. I'm positive there were only 4 but there are 5 in the shop now.

The peach is honestly so adorable I had to buy it as my next item.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:18:09 )
@totalanimefan: Bwhahahaha yep RIP indeed xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:25:41 )

@Aynjell: Yes they added the peach this morning. ^^
@ChiffonOrange: Glad I could make your laugh. What's it like living in the future? It's still August over here lol
@Ava: I agree. I didn't like taking down the tree and Jan coming through. Maybe I should have just left it up. Maybe I'll do that this year. I think that would be nice. I bought an artificial tree a few years ago and I like it. It's easy to set up and take down and I don't have to clean the fallen needles lol. I do miss the smell but I can just light a candle.
A fall on the warmer side doesn't sound too bad. I get used to the heat and then when fall hits I'm freezing lol. But you are on the other side of the country, so maybe just the west coast will be warmer but not the east coast?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.