Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:08:29 )
Im glad this event is a longer one, should hopefully give me time to get an extra set or two.

I get paid on Thursday so I'll have to try and see if I can find some somewhat decent earphones somewhere before I leave on vacation Friday.

Hopefully the ones I ordered will ship sometime soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:09:55 )
It does sound like lots of fun.

Larger events are great. I want to get as many sets as I can get.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:12:23 )
Oh I agree. I have a quest, and people who have gotten extra sets of items I want have been so kinda to send me some items. I want to be able to do that for a future newbie.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:15:52 )
That's also a great way to use them.

Are these pants suppose to arrive today?

I get a new purse tomorrow, that I can't wait for.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:18:11 )

@koneko: Sounds like time for a walmart run. I wish you luck. And yeah, I'm annoyed about the book; I'm slowly collecting some of the books I loved as a kid/teen and this is a YA book I enjoyed.

@Kay: Well I hope your headphones ship--sometimes stuff doesn't get properly marked shipped and just kinda shows up suddenly, too, so there's still hope! I had a package do that just a couple days ago. Hadn't shipped and then it was on my doorstep.

I'm definitely going to collect as many sets of the event stuff as I can, too, but right now I'm focused on set #1.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:22:43 )
I hate when the tracking gives you a time, and it passes. I hope it comes, it's this cute kitty styled theme purse.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:24:34 )

@koneko: Both, actually! I plan to reread them but also I'm hanging onto them for sentimental collecting.

The only other store I can think of that's open after 9 is like, maybe Target? As long as you've got something!

@Rei Ann: Oh that's so frustrating! I hope your cute purse arrives on-time! :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:25:13 )

@CooperationIsKey: I send the request. Thanks! I have the same name in the game.
@Rei Ann: hey welcome back ^^
@Wildfire: so true.
@star2000shadow: oh that makes sense. I hope you don’t actually have a fall though.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:26:48 )
@Totalanimefan: Sorry about that, I had like a million things to do around the house so I dipped out >.<

And yes, I love doing the jigsaw!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:30:30 )

@Ava: Hey girl! how are you doing? ^^ It has been a little while. I hoe you are well.
@Aynjell: It's cool. I went to cook and things for the rest of the week and then I had dinner.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:31:35 )

@Totalanimefan: Awesome! My name is SassmasterHost in game, but you may have seen that from the screenshot. :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:31:50 )

I have a cat that wants love. I will be slow to reply

And yes the rice crispys turned out well. ^^

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:31:54 )

Koneko: Oh! Yeah I don't know if we have Burlington Coat Factory in Florida or not but we definitely did in California and growing up in Texas. Thank goodness you have options at least!

And as for books I have some others I've already collected but most are in storage in California (where I used to live) and I don't know if I'll be able to get them back or not. I'm going to try to have them shipped when my friend is able to get out there but books are so heavy. ;_;

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:32:32 )

@CooperationIsKey: I saw that when I send the invite ^^ I play a lot. I love the game. It gets be out walking.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:33:07 )
Alright. Got supper cooking now.

I'm baking some squash for supper. I haven't had it in awhile, and the last time I got groceries there was some nice looking bright orange squash on sale so I picked up two.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:33:39 )

Yum that sounds good!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:34:36 )
@Totalanimefan: What did you make for dinner? We just had a salad.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:35:50 )
@CooperationIsKey: I hope so.

Then I'm also suppose to get Nerdy Crafters craft kit, and a hoodie from another youtuber's emotionally exhausted line.

@Totalanimefan: thanks for the welcome.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:36:00 )
I just wish squash didn't take so long to bake.

The weather is pretty nice out tonight. Hard to believe it's almost fall already.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:36:48 )

@Aynjell: I had a salad too ^^
I made stuff for the last of the week. I made PB Rice Crispys and Mini egg and turkey bacon bites.
@koneko Thanks I will. He is making it hard to type lol
@Rei Ann: np. How was work ? Also I saw you asking about the events. Every one is different, but they should add one new item daily. That's what they normally do. I don't know how many items they will have in total. Once the goodie bags and boxes are out they won't add anything else.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.