Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:32:01 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Naw, otherwise they wouldn't hurt thirty lifts, curls, in 'shrugs', im mostly doing it because i have trouble walking, so i need my arms to be able to lift me up if i fall down. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:33:41 )

@koneko: I hope your pants fit! Were you able to return the first pair, I hope?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:33:53 )
Welcome back from work Kay.

I can't wait till the weekend either. Are you going to do something fun with your four days?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:37:04 )

Yay my paycheck should deposit tonight, not a moment too soon. o3o

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:45:20 )
    I have worn khakis once in my life for a job, and they were the saggiest, most ill-fitting pair of trousers I've ever worn in my life. It's a wonder I wasn't let go just for those pants.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:46:41 )

I’m back real quick. I made homemade peanut butter rice crispy treats and Turkey bacon and egg mini frittatas (in a cupcake tin). I also did the dishes. I’m about to eat dinner so I’ll reply to everyone’s pings when I’m finished eating.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:47:50 )

@Totalanimefan: That sounds amazing! o3o

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:48:21 )
I want rice kripises treats. That would be swell to have.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:54:28 )
@Totalanimefan: it would be nice to know on the how many items, but I guess we will know all in good time.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:56:38 )
    Ahh, so items are released on the basis of how active the event forum is or just one each new day of the event?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:57:11 )
I do wonder how many items there are. I want a mountain of items to be trapped under.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 00:58:58 )

@blue: I think they're just released a bit at a time over the course of the event. I'm not totally sure but that seems to be the trend.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:00:47 )
    //shakes a little bag of seeds
    That shouldn't be a problem, hahh...

I just re-read the announcement and caught the concept of goodie bags. All in all I look forward to seeing what more they have in store.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:01:21 )
Well, this is mildly annoying.

Ordered new earphones because mine broke and they were supposed to have come last Friday but they haven't even shipped. They're probably not going to make it here before I go on vacation. It's a five hour trip to where we're going and now I won't be able to listen to music.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:01:23 )
Well at least we can always save for the bags and boxes, and bam whole set.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:03:19 )
    You did, that was very helpful. Thank you for the explanation, koneko.

And off, sorry to hear about the headphone dilemma. The best thing I ever did was buy a nice pair of headphones.
    [edit] Come to think of it, that's a weird thing to say. It was a great purchase, but hardly the "best" thing I ever did, haha!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:03:45 )

@Kay: Oh no! That sucks. Maybe you can get a cheap pair in the meantime?

I have a book from ebay I'm waiting on that should have been here several days ago and hasn't even shipped yet. I'm about to have to contact the seller and I'm not looking forward to it. :I

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:05:09 )
Unlocking poses for items sounds like so much fun. I love the idea of the site working together to get all items.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:05:44 )
    @CooperationIsKey: I have had hit-and-miss luck with carriers and buying things online--who hasn't. But I hope that the book turns up or at least it's resolved really easily and painlessly.

I usually just sit and frown like a child for a bit, then come up with a solution. The solution is usually an overly verbose e-mail.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 01:07:38 )

@blue: Yeah, I should have checked this ebay seller's feedback before I purchased, to be honest. They have a pretty bad feedback score with things not showing up. I got the book for $2.15, and free shipping, so I'm not out a lot even if I don't get it, but as someone on a pretty tight fixed income that's still pretty crap. I think I'll take the time to contact them tonight or tomorrow.

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.