Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I haven't posted for over a year

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 15:53:35 )

@DragonicKittens: Thank you! I think I will like the at your own pace too.
Oh it's a super cute base and I really like your art. ^^ It's pretty and cute.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:53:21 )

Replies in spoilers

@blue:
Yeah, I some times do that, but its mostly on the faces, but sometimes I'll do that for the pose if I don't like it. But most of the time the bases I do use have cute poses.

Oh man, that really sucks. :( One thing is for sure, my thing is as long as the client likes what I drew for them in the end, that's all that matters to me. I'm not about to let some person complain for them. But yeah, the only person I really had an issue with on them complaining about "free art" I'm no longer friends with. They would always complain that I missed a detail or did the colors wrong. I really got pissed when I was drawing them NSFW for free (It was mostly just a pin up), they liked it at first til they realized I was missing shoes on the character. Yeah, I could have drawn it in, but I was already done with the lines and almost had the coloring done. The worse part about it is they wouldn't drop it after I asked them to when they kepted asking to apologize about it.

That's good at least. She probably got what she deserved at that point.

@Vii:
Lol, pretty much! <3

Ooh, playing older games do sound like fun. :) And I get that, I was the same way as well. But having good friends that you know will watch helps a lot as well. Plus some times its best just to be yourself during the stream. If you don't want to talk on mic when you first stream, then that's ok too. :) I sometimes have my mic off when I don't feel like talking on stream.

@Totalanimefan:
Yeah lol, plus working on things slow is sometimes good. <3
Thank you! <3 I have more samples on various bases like that, but I need to redo my samples for my commission info and art shop I'll be opening up on Gaia (and here) later on. I have a total of 16 cute bases to use, I have a few others, but its either pretty big or couple related, and I don't feel like doing couple art. DX

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:55:38 )

@DragonicKittens: Wow 16 is a lot of different bases. ^^;
I hope that both your avatar shops get busy (I mean, unless you don't want it to be busy lol)

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:00:50 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah it is lol.

I mean... I'd rather my RLC be a bit busy once its back open, but I don't mind if the avatar shops are busy too. :) I know on Gaia, its gonna be all RNG draws for the base I will draw them on, plus its a mix of a PWYW and bribe shop.

I was gonna do the same here, but I realized that there isn't a way to do RNG on here, if that makes any sense? I'd probably have to roll it myself and send screen shots of what they won or just tell them what base number they won art on.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:10:52 )

@DragonicKittens: I guess you could do a dice roll or the RNG if you click on New Reply instead of just replying to people using the quick reply at the bottom of pages.
If not you could use another site and then post the screenshot. People will believe you lol

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:14:47 )

@Totalanimefan: Ah, makes sense to me. Plus I don't really blame people for wanting to just use the quick reply function. Its much easier to do, plus you can scroll up to read the message to reply if you forget something. xD
Lol, this is true. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:40:42 )

@DragonicKittens: Quick reply is great! I also love how if you are in a thread and someone posts it tells you with that banner and then you can click it and see the new reply. I didn't like it on Gaia how I always had to refresh to see a new reply but you didn't know if someone had or not.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:46:01 )

@Totalanimefan: That is a pretty good benefit on this site, I'll state that. :) But my threads tend to be dead most of the time here. xD

Yeah, I wish Gaia had that feature too, but they also don't have a rule against double or triple posting, which is pretty nice since I had to do a lot of bumping on my bday thread that got no where. X_X;;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:49:35 )

@DragonicKittens: It works the busy during the busy times like the event threads.
Or if you keep a tab open and then go to a different website. Then you can look over and the tab will have the (1) in front of it and you know that someone replied to you.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 20:53:16 )
    I enjoy the banner notifications, but it's a shame that you can't be more selective in which notifications to acknowledge. At least, from what I've seen. It might be nice to check off a site announcement, but keep a notice to reply to someone else later.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:48:13 )

@Totalanimefan: I can believe it. XD But since my replies are so slow, I'm several pages behind lol.

@blue: Yeah... DX I understand that all too well
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.