Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I have fallen down a hole

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/5 20:22:38 )

It's a very deep hole of fic writing.
      I haven't done any solo writing in so long (literally, like over four years), I'm addicted to it again.
      It's a nice change from RPing all the time, tbh.
      This way I don't have to wait for someone else to respond before writing more, I don't have to work on one thing at a time...
      I can just write for whatever inspires me and not have to worry about 'oh, I owe for [insert RP here]'.
      Is nice.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/5 20:51:32 )

Yesss! Welcome to the club again! What are you currently writing?
@Anarchist Beauty:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/5 21:35:52 )

@sunny: o-o A lot of indulgent fandom au's. 🤣

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/5 21:49:05 )

@Anarchist Beauty: ha I love it! It's so good to indulge in ALL the stuff! It reminds you why writing is fun.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/5 21:58:56 )

@sunny: Oh yes, and you get to create the fics you wish to see on ao3. lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/5 22:07:52 )

@Anarchist Beauty: exactly! I don’t write much fanfic but when I do it is 100% self indulgent lmao.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/5 22:41:35 )

@sunny: The best kind of fic. lol

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/6 04:52:29 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
@Anarchist Beauty: heck yeah! i used to rp a lot and i never got back into it lol, i dunno why ;w;
my roommate recently started writing again and its super cool. mans wants to eventually be able to make an entire book series, which is awesome! :p ill be trying to draw the characters and my boyfriend will try to animate things~!
also ur avi is super duper adorable holy heck

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/6 18:26:20 )

@milkshake: Whoo! Writing for the win! lol
      RPing is a lot harder to get back into than just writing stories, because there's that process of trying to find a partners who's writing style is compatible with your own... And not everyone's styles are compatible, and it's just a Process.
      Writing fics is just like 'yeah, I want this story' and boom, writing it yo damn self. lol
      And that's cool! Group project. lol

Also thank-you! Wow. From the Queen of always having the best avis on site. My shit must be cute af. XD

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/6 20:36:37 )

@Anarchist Beauty: ahh yeah that makes sense, im honestly not even sure what my style is anymore xD last rp i did was some cringe stuff at 14

;w; i love seeing ur avis!! aaa i always feel like mine are underwhelming so that just warmed my core

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/6 23:38:12 )

@milkshake: I don't even like thinking about the cringe crap I wrote at fourteen.
      I think my first ever piece of fanfiction was some wretched High School Musical thing.
      My eyes bleed just thinking about it.
      (It was lost when our home computer crashed though, so I am not physically haunted by it. Just mentally.)

Pssssh, girl you wild.
      I love your avis, always!
      Like this current lunar animal goddess?
      PEAK

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/10 06:17:10 )

Wow... This hole just gets deeper and deeper.
      I wonder if it ends?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.