Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — they/any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 04:08:19 )
96% completed... Please wait while we load the contents of this comment.

i have been very inactive. i've only been clocking in occasionally to reap daily rewards, but i've seriously been ghost for a while. not just here-- i was inactive on dappervolk and flight rising until their anniversaries arrived, although DV's has been very grind-heavy and it's burnout brain rot. ^^; i'm not even gonna touch on recolor.me. it's a nice site for avi-creation but i've just been quiet on all those sites.

i feel bad because i just want to be here and interact with everyone but i just... don't like doing that, i suppose. that's kinda on me though, social interaction was never my strong suit and i kinda flop after a while because i can't keep up with others. @_@

anyways, i just kinda wanted to check back in. not much has really changed (though those pride month freebies are cool, happy belated pride ;;), and i'm most likely going to quiet back down again. if anyone stumbles across this i hope you're doing okay!
Comment posted! Thank you for your patience.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 04:13:45 )

I go through phases like that sometimes, too.
      Where social interaction is just difficult or impossible and I just float around aimlessly online.
      It's also hard because I have meandered away from most of the other avi sites I was one for some reason or other.
      I left DV bc it just seemed too grindy all the damn time and other things.
      And my presence on Gaia is never permanent.
      Voltra has become the only avi site I really give a crap about anymore and even then it's still like... Touch and go.
      Regardless of your online presence though, I hope you're doing well. ^-^

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 06:16:22 )
I don't even know about Dappervolk or Recolor.Me, haha, I feel like I'm so out of touch with avi sites.
Last one I was on was Caedon, before those I was on Ernya and Syndrone. I'm still sad about Ernya shutting down.
Gaia was my first, I still peek back in there from time to time, mostly for zOMG!
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 17:36:18 )

@scarabee: Hey, no need to force yourself into doing something. Voltra should be fun. And if you only post once in a while, or you mostly lurk that's valid too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/1 23:26:24 )

Welcome back! I can understand how you feel.

I tend to just lurk here, login for the rewards, or talk to myself a lot in my spam thread, so I don't get too much social interaction. And when I do, sometimes I tend to cower and shy away, or wait a while to respond.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.