Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 22:34:10 )
@Totalanimefan: That's awesome, thanks! :D

Edit: Hey by the way, if you use Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) Amazon will donate part of your purchases to a charity of your choice (within their system anyway). I use it to send a little bit of cash back to the Mid-Minnesota Women's Shelter here in my area, it's pretty sweet. No pressure, just thought I'd mention it!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 22:38:07 )

@Colin: Yay! I haven't gotten any today. I played a bit today and I didn't find any! What about you?

@SorrowTheMad: NP. You might be able to get the same one elsewhere if you don't want to buy it off Amazon. I really love it and I'm going to use it tonight to make cold brewed ice tea.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 22:44:09 )
@Totalanimefan: I dunno if you saw my edit about Amazon Smile on my last post, but it's just Amazon, and it donates some of your purchase amount to a charity of your choice. I use it to donate some of my spendings to the local women's shelter here. Sorry lol. No pressure, just wanted to be sure you saw me mention that lol.

That sounds awesome! I'll definitely get, if not that specific one, something similar :D

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 23:01:17 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Just 1 so far. I got it from doing a field research "Evolve 3 Slowpoke". Seems they're also in 1-star raids, and rewards for "Finish a raid in under 60 seconds."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 23:50:56 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm only vaguely familiar with that method. xD Is it, "if it brings you joy, keep it, and if not, toss it"?
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/9 00:29:22 )

@SorrowTheMad: I did know about Amazon smile. I’m glad you were able to support a local charity too!
@Colin: i do have the evolve 3 task. I wanted to wait until I get another one of those so I can just evolve 3 for 2 tries instead of one. I haven’t looked that often but they don’t seem to be common in raids ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/9 00:29:39 )

@Aisukohi: yeah that one. It’s really helped me ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/9 00:38:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah ok. Just thought I'd mention :) Yeah the women's shelter has been hurting for money since Covid started, between people not working and not making as much to donate, and a rise in domestic fights, it's been rough for them, so I try to help when I can.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/9 01:34:19 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Yeah, that's fair. And I've yet to see one in a raid as well. I would like to get two Galarian Slowpoke, though. One to evolve into Galarian Slowbro right now, and one for later, whenever Galarian Slowking is introduced.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/9 02:14:28 )

@Aisukohi: Dang I must have missed it. I was pretty busy then tho lol

@Totalanimefan: Alright, I'll give it a whirl one day this week!

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/9 02:39:29 )

I like waiting to have two or three of those type of daily tasks to do them all at once. Makes it very nice by comparison.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/9 04:29:38 )

@SorrowTheMad: yeah I heard covid has been horrible for that since we have all been stuck at home plus the extra stress. :(

@Colin: two would be good. I would like at least two for the event challenge. Lol

@Lilykin: great <3 how was your day today?

@dragoness129 yeah that’s what I want to do too. I hope I can find more tomorrow.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/9 04:46:00 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Makes sense. I might be grinding the tasks that give out Slowbro mega energies. I've tried to do some Mega Slowbro raids, but the interest in them just... isn't there in my city.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/9 12:25:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, in my area alone it's up almost 15%. I've heard drug abuse has gone up 11% nationwide too.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/9 16:31:30 )

@Colin: I tried to do one yesterday in a pretty popular spot too, no one showed up lol
I think I'm going to have to use the stop quests too.

@SorrowTheMad: Yes and alcoholism. Anything that happens during stressful times or that people use to get away from stress went up by a lot. And because everyone was going through it at the same time, it really hit a peak. :(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/9 20:59:24 )

@Totalanimefan: hey total :D
how are you today?

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/9 21:22:51 )

@Vixen: Hi hi! I'm doing well. I went for a long walk with a friend before he started work for the day. It's been kinda tough having friends over for vacation but they are working like 12+ hour days in our house. They should have just booked vacation but they didn't want to ^^;
I see you got the new rare you were wanting, do you still need me to hold the item for you?
How are you?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/9 21:48:38 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Not sure it's even worth it, except for the dex. Seems Mega Slowbro is just... not good at all in GO.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/9 21:51:13 )

@Colin: That must be why no one is raiding it haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/9 22:11:55 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: ....I literally just put that together as you said it. lol

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.