Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 14:14:59 )
Oh, well that does sound like an interesting mix! ... but this is also a furry? *thinks to self* Ok, yeah, I guess that would fit...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 14:16:00 )
@wildfire: I see. *nods* My day was fine as usual, not really aside from watching random videos on YT.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 14:24:56 )
@ChiffonOrange: You often watch random youtube videos?
BTW, I really like the combination of things you've put together for your avatar! :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 23:51:25 )

Me and my suit maker at the con today. They're the blue, purple, purple tiger thing. I'm the blond kitty with the medieval shirt.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 00:13:10 )
@wildfire: Yeah, from funny wholesome memes to watching other people's gameplay :viosweat:

And thank you ^^ You too! I like your avatar's magical witch theme

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 02:06:25 )
@Ava: Oh Ava, I hope you get a sense of balance back soon. Are you sticking with your decision to quit the streaming job, or have you changed your mind?

@Another Movie Addict: Oh! So cute! Did you have a blast or what??

@ChiffonOrange: lol. That sounds like quite the range of randomness! :3
Thanks for the compliment on my avi <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 02:46:01 )
@wildfire: Yep haha

You're welcome and no problem

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 11:50:48 )

@Wildfire: I absolutely had a blast yesterday. I've missed conventions so much.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 14:41:13 )
@Another Movie Addict: I'm so glad you had so much fun yesterday. :3 I bet you did miss conventions a whole lot! So what's the plan from here out? I know there are other conventions in the area. Are you planning on hitting more over the next few months?

@Ava: Aaah... yeah, that makes sense. If you are literally 2/3 through your contract, it makes sense that maybe you should try to stick it out for the last month and see where things go from there. The three month contract might just be part of the (real) weeding out process, made intentionally tough. I would suggest that you try to stay aware of the stress-to-work-to-pay ratios and maybe find some ways to deal with the stress when it starts kicking up (short workouts? a quick walk? breathing techniques?). I really hope you can figure out a way to better balance your acting with the streaming too :3 ... and I hope your agent can get your paycheck for you, despite not quite meeting quota this last month! Good luck!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 14:44:08 )
Aaaaannndddd......... good morning!

I'm groggy this morning and I'm not entirely sure why - I had enough sleep, I ate reasonably well yesterday and wasn't knowingly exposed to things I shouldn't... Dunno. ~shrugs~

I'm not sure what today has in store for me just yet - I'm just trying to drink my coffee and wake up a little bit before thinking about it, tbh :3

What is your Sunday looking like?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 16:27:40 )
Good morning!

I'm sipping my coffee as well. Had chocolate-covered popcorn for breakfast. ^^; Healthy, I know.

Not sure what I'm doing with my day yet, but it's my anniversary today for when I asked my fiance out. xD So will probably go out to dinner somewhere, but not sure where yet. Maaaaybe go to the beach or the pool if the weather holds up. It's sunshiney but also cloudy right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 16:30:31 )
@Ava: No worries, and I'm sorry for your life's troubles right now. I don't envy those with ovarian issues, for sure. I hope you can make it through your last month of your contract! Just think of it this way--one more month of paid stress? xP Really though, I hope it goes well for you.

@Another Movie Addict: Sounds like you had a ton of fun, and I'm kinda jealous you went to a con!! I really want to go to one as well, but it'll have to wait until next year since I've got so many plans for this year that'll eat at my wallet. RIP. Love your signature pic btw. xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 16:50:12 )
@Aisukohi: Hey Aisu! It sounds like you have a lovely day ahead, regardless of what you end up doing.
Yes, the weather is a bit uncertain right now, isn't it? Are you getting the same overcast "I may just rain on your head at some point" skies that we're having here?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 16:57:56 )
@Wildfire: Haha yes, I find that our weather is usually very similar to each other even though I know we're hours apart. xD It's been raining on and off the last few days, but I'm not complaining because we've needed it!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 20:36:44 )

@Wildfire: well i like variety, only some variety xD
i ended up with chicken rice soup and corn chowder

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 21:13:49 )
@Aisukohi: it cleared up here and is bright and sunny and humid, but not insanely so (for FL). Yes, we're definitely in the dry season, aren't we? That'll change soon enough :3

@Vixen: lol. Those both sound like good options! Soup is good :3 <3

How are you both doing today?
Hubby and I ended up going out for a bit, running a couple errands and getting a late lunch at one of the local Greek places. Now we're back home, but tired - lol.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/6 22:14:36 )

@Wildfire: yes soup is good
soup is the solution to most of my problems
hot glue is the solution to the rest of my problems
lmao

i've been catching up on sleep mostly so i haven't done much

please @ me

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 00:22:52 )

@Wildfire: I'll be hitting Megaplex in August, but nothing else planned for now. Lol got to suit for longer today, and I am so exhausted.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 02:28:38 )
@Wildfire: I ended up not going to the pool or beach because reasons. x-x; It's fine--I can go swimming in another week lol. Went out for dinner, which was okay. But I've had a nice relaxing day mostly at home, so consider this day an overall good one lol.

Now we're in hurricane season, and this season better sit down and STFU because we've paid our dues!!! 3 evacuations within the last 5 years...we're DONE!!! D:<<<
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 11:09:21 )

@Aisukohi: Totally missed your reply.
I have missed conventions so much. This one was local, so it was easier to go to. No hotel needed, just sleeping at my house XD. It was fun suiting for the first time. >w> kept pulling fur out of my eyes and mouth afterwards.

I have another convention in August that I'm really looking forward to. Now that I've got experience with walking around in my suit head.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.