Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 05:51:24 )

@Colin: thanks. I don’t know when you go to bed, but when you do, I hope you have a good night too.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 05:58:19 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Generally a stupid hour in the morning, lol. But thanks! = )

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 07:59:21 )
@Totalanimefan: hey, just poking in I had surgery on Wednesday so I am still healing now how are you doing and sleep is a bit off.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 11:31:31 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Totalanimefan: That's good :D

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 12:27:35 )
@Totalanimefan: That's true, I do like Houndour too. But Houndoom was definitely my favorite. I also really liked the Ghost types to begin with, they kind of reminded me of Casper the Friendly Ghost's uncles, mischievous or even malicious towards the living while using their ghost abilities, and that was kind of how they were in the show too :)
Wow, I didn't know HG and SS allowed you to do that, I might have to do that. I have emulators for DS, GBA and GBC on my phone so I could definitely find one and play it.

@Colin: Just keep in mind it's VERY different from D&D, lot more espionage and political maneuverings than you're probably used to. It's actually kind of more like Game of Thrones meets Blade. :)
Fair enough :) Not everyone enjoyed Saw so I get it. Lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 14:21:52 )

@Colin: haha I’m not that much of a night owl but my husband is. So I’m normally up from 12-1am now.

@Unicorn: hey. So everything went well? Are you recovering ok?

@KittyBeary: your new avatar is so cute~ How are you today?

@SorrowTheMad: yes you have to play them!! Best games in the franchise if you ask me lol.
The ghost types are always so well designs. Creepy and effective at being Ghosts. Japan doesn’t mess around lol. Speaking of good and creepy character designs. Have you ever played any of the Shin Megami Tensei games? You might like those.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 17:08:02 )

@Totalanimefan: aw i hope you're feeling better now!
my day wasn't terrible yesterday, but definitely some things were were a recurring thorn in my side throughout the workday lol
here's hoping today is less annoying

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 19:30:23 )

@Vixen: I am but I started that time of the month today. I just can't win this week lol
It's Friday so it's should be!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 19:30:59 )

I won't be around much today guys. I'm cleaning right now before company is here, and then we are going out to dinner. I'll still check in when I can ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 19:40:29 )

@Totalanimefan: well i was helping a coworker fix some stuff. so that happened and was mostly successful.
my own work is at a bit of a stand still because i noticed that something i was working on 2 months ago has different behavior now even though nothing changed so that's mildly concerning

have fun with company!

please @ me

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 21:19:14 )

Totalanimefan:

@Lilykin: where you looking at Ernya?

Midorea actually 😅. ( I'm not sure I was ever actually on Ernya? I know it was fairly popular tho. )

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 21:37:16 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: I DO enjoy that sort of thing from time to time. I'll see if my group might be interested.

@totalanimefan: As long as you're getting good sleep!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 04:19:43 )
@Totalanimefan: I might give it a try then :) Is it like Fire Red/Leaf Green where there's some stuff from the next gen in it? Even if there isn't that's fine too, but it would be kind of cool to get back into a game like that. I've not played the Shin Megami Tensei games, but I've definitely thought about it. I do sorta like horror games. One of the first video games I ever played was Silent Hill, I played a lot of Resident Evil and such with my brother (it was his favorite game series, which is going to inspire a few tattoos for me, I'm sure). I will say you're absolutely right about Japan not messing around with their horror stuff. Just checking into some of their oni and yokai is crazy. I've watched a few anime with like, Yuki Ona in it, and let me say, they are not the cute anime girls in legends that they're made out to be.

@Colin: Sweet dude, let me know how it goes! :) I lost horribly at FNM tonight, but it was still pretty fun :)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 04:35:22 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Ah damn, that's too bad. What happened? Bad draw, good draws on the opponent's side, or bad matchups?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 06:00:48 )
@Totalanimefan: everything went okay for surgery as far as I know, I am just a bit sore still is all. Still healing taking it day, by day I had to get food yesterday at the store.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 06:56:35 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Totalanimefan: Thank you! :D I'm doing pretty well! You?
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 14:26:07 )

@Vixen: oh I see. That seems a bit tough. At least it’s the weekend now and you don’t have to think about it for a little while lol.
Thanks. Yesterday my husband and I spent a lot of the days getting the house in order for them. We went out to dinner and then for a walk to the waterfront and back. Only problem is I did all that right after my 2nd shot and on the first day of my period. So I’m completely wiped today. My back hurts and I was sweating so much in my sleep last night. ^^;

Do you have any plans for this weekend?

@Lilykin: oh I was never on that site. When did it shut down?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 14:28:51 )

@Colin: I was but last night a woke up in a puddle of sweat twice. At first I thought it was from the cat so I kicked him out but then it happened to me again. ^^;

@Unicorn: you went to the store yesterday? Was that a lot for your body?

@KittyBeary: that’s great. I already complained above so I won’t complain at you too, but you can read it if you want lol. Happy weekend. Are you doing anything this weekend?

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 14:49:44 )

@Totalanimefan: It's technically still up? Like, I think you can still make an account and everything, but it's a ghost town. Cat was going to pivot to making a different game set in the same universe but both seem to be abandoned. :(

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 14:54:49 )

@SorrowTheMad: yeah it’s like how during Gen 3 then remade Gen 1, and this is a Gen 4 engine redoing Gen 2.
Shin Megami Tensei, or SMT for short, are great series. I’m not sure which one I should recommend. I’m playing 3 remastered right now and it’s good but also you can tell it’s a 20 year old game, you know? The demons and characters are well designed but compared to game now the dungeons feel a little empty since they are normally just a path that you can follow with a puzzle. I think it’s fine but if you are used to modern games it can be a little different.
I played SMT4 first when it came out in 2013 after playing Persona 4 when I was in college. I really liked that game and it felt like the same SMT but more modern. I don’t know if you have a 3DS or a way to emulate a 3DS.
My husband has played all of the Resident Evil games including the new one that just came out. Because he’s played all the games he is really good at conserving ammo, getting headshots and figuring out the puzzles. He’s also played some of the Silent Hill games.
Don’t mess with Japanese Yokai they will mess you up lol. I know about Yuki Onna. I think I’m safe since I’m a girl but I think she has also appeared in front of women too. Lol

@Lilykin: oh I see. That’s sad too. :( I guess you can take screenshots and save pics now while it’s still around.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.