Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 21:18:04 )
@Vixen: lol. Thanks. It always works out. And I got done what I wanted to get done (well, the bare minimum, but it's better than nothing) - despite my griping (which I actually don't do much of. Hmmm).

Soup you want to stock up on? As in you're buying a whole bunch or making (and, I assume, freezing) a whole bunch of soup?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 21:20:51 )
@Wildfire: I wish I could give you my basil plant, I don't even know what I'll do with it. lol.
My guy does a lot of heavy lifting chores and the tedious stuff I don't know how or don't want to do.
Like I did the pond cleanout and got the fountain going, I didn't know it had a clog making the flow abrupt. So he climbed the rocks and cleared the clog and put in that extra 10% to make it work much better. I'll feel like I got something done until he jumps in and makes it better.
That bothered me at first, because, for whatever reason, my brain had thought he was stealing the glory of the job. But in actuality, his brain just sees what mine doesn't.
I started cleaning but my sister called and she needed to vent about her problem with our mom. =_=' //annoying// but, I'm glad she calls me and not anyone else.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 21:25:06 )
Koah:
... in actuality, his brain just sees what mine doesn't.

This^^^ is what makes partnerships work. :3 <3 Hubby and I complement each other like this too most of the time, and in most ways. Unless I'm right... and I'm always right ;)

Oh, I'm sorry that your sister is subjecting you to drama, but it sounds like it could be so much worse if she were talking to somebody else. Good luck!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 21:43:10 )
@Wildfire: It's funny, I was actually talking to my sister about expectations in relationships. My mom and my sister are 2 of the same. They both expect too much from people, which makes their relationships often fail.
My marriage was saved once it clicked in my head that I expected too much and constantly put myself in the position to be disappointed.

lol, My marriage started when teen-Me met him and I was fascinated by the guy that was opposite of my family. XD

I have a discord date with a friend tonight, going to eat ramen and watch a movie. I'm thankful I have that to look forward to.

Today has been unproductive. lol!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/4 21:57:41 )
@Koah: It's funny how we find just the right person at the right time, isn't it? It sounds like it has been good for you :3 And it sounds like you have an awesome evening set up for yourself! I hope you enjoy it!

My day has... I'm not sure if it has really been productive or not, tbh. I ran an errand. I cleaned up the kitchen (with hubby's help). I set up a couple overnight chia seed jars for myself but didn't do any of the other meal prep stuff or meal planning I was going to do. I played a little on my new toy (Cricut Joy), which was fun. I set up a thread here to try to get the other orb items I want because I'm done throwing volts at the orbs right now (all I seem to be getting is that stupid dress *huffs* XD ). I have done nothing physical, and ignored most of the things I probably should have dealt with...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 01:13:26 )
@Wildfire: I opened 2 orbs and wanted to hit my head on my desk, it was the same dress two times in a row and it super bummed me out. I had a few ohms left from a couple months ago, so I got a couple ohm orbs which didn't disappoint.
OH! a cricut joy!? those are fun! Our local sewing shop has one for use in shop, it's pretty awesome. They let me play with it for a bit. I made some stencils for etching on glass.
I saw your thread, you listed quite a few things I don't have, so I'm tempted to buy from you, however, I'm somewhat poor atm. XD

I don't know what my kids and husband are eating for dinner tonight. I don't care.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 03:36:11 )

@Wildfire: buying a bunch xD
for lunches and stuff when i don't want to cook

please @ me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 13:12:59 )
@Koah: Yes, that's partly why I'm giving up opening orbs. I bought a couple of the ohm-only orbs too and got things that were in the common orb... so I'm just done messing around with them for right now. I'm glad you got a couple of the rarer things though! Are there many more of the orb items that you're looking for?

@Vixen: Keeping things simple, huh? That's smart :3 I'd probably be "oh! I want this kind, and this kind... and what's this over here?!", which although is great for variety's sake, can only make things more difficult when it's time to just grab one and go. What kind of soup did you decide to get?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 13:15:54 )
Good morning everyone.
... it's Saturday, isn't it? Does anyone have plans? I might be running out with a friend later. Of course I might also be trying to sell my son's truck and meeting people who want to see it or test drive it. Or maybe I'll clean the house. Or do the meal prep I didn't do yesterday... Or... eeeh... <------- this is why I drink da coffee. :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 13:33:24 )
Good morning/afternoon/evening all even though it's 8:32PM for me (lol) ^^

Ooh I see. Hope you're having a good day Hmmm...... I'm currently drawing (mostly for fun and to ward of boredom haha)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 13:40:19 )

About to be going to my first convention in a year.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 13:55:15 )
@ChiffonOrange: Oh hello! I'm still waking up, actually. It's now about 9am here. How has your day been? Did you do anything fun or interesting?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 13:56:03 )
@Another Movie Addict: And look at you Miss Dark Rainbow :3 So, how excited for the convention are you? Don't hold back now!! XD <3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 13:59:03 )

@Wildfire: I'm so frikkin excited. All the excitement. >w< I'm debuting my fursuit.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 14:02:28 )
@Another Movie Addict: I was expecting that, actually. I don't think there would be any holding you back from debuting your fursuit, now that you have it pretty much completed! And I know you were very disappointed to miss last year's convention...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 14:03:40 )

And my favorite popular furry will be there. >w<

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 14:06:38 )
Oh? Is this a friend of yours or a "personality"??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 14:07:25 )

"personality"

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 14:09:25 )
lol. So why are they one of your favorites?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/5 14:11:13 )

Because they're a creepy skull faced victorian styled butler.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.