Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 05:09:35 )
@totalanimefan: Ooh I see. I guess it depends on the individual?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 05:16:04 )

@Aisukohi: congrats on being first to hit 700. I sent you your prize.

@Colin: I haven’t played smash up. Is it a rare game?

@Spider: you made a wonderful avatar with it!

@SorrowTheMad: haha thank you. I think I just know how to type it out to make it sound good. Although I enjoy it. It’s a quick dinner I’ve been making a lot.

@xvz: this thread isn’t always this fast but we were all working towards page 700. It might slow down after that. The lettuce I only started last week. It’s sprouted though!

@Vixen: haha there are smart ones that can remind you on the app. And if you go away you can put it on vacation mode do it needs longer between feedings and needing watering. I haven’t had the chance to use it while I was away. I did use it when my lettuce was growing so big I couldn’t keep up with eating it fast enough.

@Amber Lynne: look at page 699 and 700. I worked my magic again lol

@ChiffonOrange: yes I heard that it’s different for different people. One of my friends just slept the whole day and my husband had a headache and she in bed reading. For the 1st shot I only had arm soreness.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 05:16:58 )

Congrats to everyone who posted on page 700. You all will be entered into a raffle to win 7,000 volts! It will take place tomorrow. For now I’m off to bed.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 05:25:09 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: You're just that good!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 05:27:49 )

@Amber Lynne: yes. But for now, I sleep. ^^

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 05:29:23 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Rare? I... don't think so. A few of the hobby shops in my city stock it, but... maybe it is and I'm just lucky? I dunno.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 05:29:50 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Sleep well, darlin'~

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 12:39:09 )
@Totalanimefan: Well all I had was an omelet with pepper jack and moruga scorpion hotsauce mixed in so it sounds fantastic, "quick" or not lol.

@Colin: I miss it, I need to get my Jund deck put back together and play it again. Esper's fine but definitely not my favorite.

Yeah I quit playing Standard a couple years ago, just wasn't into the whole rotating format bit. I started in Khans Block too, so you can imagine how much money I sunk into it to begin with lol. But I mostly play Modern and Commander. I've been on Competitive Gitrog for about 3 years now (I think) and I'm just nailing down a list for Tergrid, God of Fright. :) What Commander(s) do you play?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 13:49:45 )

@Colin: I should see if I can get it in the states. What’s it called again?

@Amber Lynne: I think I slept well. I woke up before the alarm.

@SorrowTheMad: haha I could give you the recipe if you want.
One diced or cut into slivers red bell pepper
2 eggs
1/2 of cheese (no need to measure just use what you want)
Salt + Pepper + Red Chilli Flakes
1 sauce of your choosing. I like red bell pepper hummus or tomato aioli.
1 tortilla

Heat a pan on medium. Add a little oil
Once bell peppers are cut add to pan cook for 5 mins. Add light salt + pepper and stir.
While that’s cooking in a cup break in two eggs, add salt + pepper, add cheese and stir together
Take bell peppers off the heat if they look done
Lower the heat to med-low and add the egg mixture
Cook until how you like it
Warm the tortilla in the pan (over the eggs is fine)
Plate tortilla add sauce of choosing
Add egg and bell pepper
Add spice like red chili flakes and/or hot sauce
Make into burrito
Eat.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 14:14:55 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Totalanimefan: Yes, and Fanime has introduced me to a few bands that I hadn't heard of before that I got into. :3 I used to listen to a lot of Visual Kei some years ago.
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 14:25:14 )
*wanders through*
It's been a while since I've stopped by here... sorry about that... my absence has not been intentional.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 15:30:33 )

@KittyBeary: visual kei is great lol
I pretty much only listen to Japanese music. Haha. Who else have you see live at cons?

@Wildfire: hey it’s no problem. You have your own thread to take care of and it seems busy all the time.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 15:55:38 )
@Totalanimefan: Well yeah, there's that - LOL!
In a lot of ways, it's just easier for me to watch the one thread instead of getting sucked in to a ton of different threads and a gazillion different conversations! I am usually multitasking when I'm online (or when I'm doing much of anything)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 15:57:28 )

@Wildfire: I'm the same way if I feel I don't have a lot of time, or I just reply to my pings and that's it

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 16:03:55 )
@Totalanimefan: Exactly. I'm glad you understand. It seems to be working for us both, though - lol! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 16:07:27 )

@Wildfire: I would like to think so. Right now I'm doing other things so I'm just checking up on this thread once in a while. I'll reply to you in your thread once I read my pings.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 16:36:50 )

Ok I'm off to get my 2nd shot.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 18:22:21 )

@Totalanimefan: ooh that’s pretty cool
Is it pricey to get one that can do that though?

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 20:07:42 )

@Vixen: I don’t think it’s much more then that ones you would have to buy anyway if you want to grow edible food inside. I use an aero garden to grow the lettuce (there are other options but I like that one the best) and the smart one with the app reminders and such and a little bit more. You can look on their website. They also have kits with no seeds and you can plant your own, the have herb kits and tomatoes.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 20:37:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Not gonna lie that does sound pretty easy! Thanks! I'll give it a try someday lol. I'm bookmarking this so I don't lose it. :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.