Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Friday!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:41:28 )
@totalanimefan: Aside from The Sims series which I'm still into, I'm into Groove Coaster, Maimai, DanceRush and Jubeat (four of them are rhythm games/arcade-exclusive though). I also used to play Genshin Impact but stopped playing it due to lack of interest and can't even keep up the progress lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:48:07 )

@ChiffonOrange: One of my best friends growing up loved the SIMs I would watch her play it a lot, but I never really wanted to play myself. I don't know why, it seems like a fun game.
I mostly play Nintendo games or J-RPGs.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:50:02 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah its a pretty nice couch, also from our neighbor xD it’s basically a twin bed lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:53:32 )

@Ruby: Wow that's a really good size. I think mine is a twin size too? I never measured it and then looked up the measurements of a twin bed lol
How long ago did you get it?

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:57:21 )
@Totalanimefan: oh gosh, I think sometime in January. Neighbor was getting new furniture so she gave us this xD and now doesn’t need said new furniture because she’s moving in with her sister, so even more new furniture for us! xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:58:59 )
@totalanimefan: I see. Maybe it's because The Sims is... well a simulation game lol, you can create a sim based on yourself or whomever you want to and give them a better life. Then there are some Sims players that create sims only to kill them off in different ways. ^^;

Ooh I see :o I don't usually play Nintendo games except Super Mario Bros (the 1985 version) since I'm into Sega games (mostly Sonic related)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:14:09 )

@Ruby: Oh it was a while ago. I thought that you were gonna to say like last week lol

@ChiffonOrange: That's true. It's cool all that you can crate and do with them. I like the Sonic games from back then. I didn't have any consoles at home until the N64. I had one of those and a Gameboy Color (For Pokemon)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:19:23 )
@totalanimefan: Yep. It has endless possibilities after all. Oh, me either :o My personal favourite would be Sonic 3 and Sonic Heroes.

Ohh I see! Hmmm... If you don't mind me asking, what made you interested in Pokemon? :o Just asking.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:21:13 )

@ChiffonOrange: I've liked Pokemon since I was 6. I'm not sure what draws me too it so much. I like RPGs (but I didn't know it at the time) and I love the pokemon designs and it was probably the first video game I ever played. It even helped encourage me to learn how to read. I wanted to play all of them and I have through the years. Even when it was 'uncool' I didn't care cause I liked it.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:41:15 )
@totalanimefan: I see. Who said Pokemon was 'uncool'? Which is sorta odd since most people still play it worldwide regardless of age. And as long as you're having fun playing and enjoyed it, that's all. ^^ And yeah, I agree with you about the Pokemon designs (I find them cool) as well.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:56:29 )

@ChiffonOrange: Oh it was super cool from like 1998-2001-ish and then a bunch of people left the mania. By 2003 when the 3rd gen games were out, you had to practically hide that you were a fan if you still where. That's where the meme I heard you liked Mukips comes from. It was a way for fans to see if other fans liked Pokemon since that was a started from the 3nd gen games. I've played all of the main series games and most of the spin off games.
And definitely since 2016 and Pokemon Go's release it's a super in again.

I feel like it's hard to find a game with better animal/character designs and I think that's part of why it's so popular. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 05:41:30 )

Well I'm about to head to bed since it's 12:40am here. But I spend the night singing along to some of my favorite songs. It was really nice. Since the pandemic started I haven't really had time to sing. I'm so out of singing shape but I hope to get back into it again.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 06:12:15 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah but we’ve been so busy we have hardly any time to sort things or move things around so now we’re in a time crunch OTL

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 06:54:53 )

I don't think I have much of anything planned, might do a Sam's club run but that's about it haha.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 08:14:45 )
Total, Ohh I see :o I sorta remember that meme back then although I found out about it in 2008-ish which is kinda late for me lol

Mmhmm. *nods* Bonus point if the character/animal/etc designs happened to be really cute.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.