Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] 500 ohms left!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 02:37:31 )
@eliechan: I am getting ready for my appointment, so my posts will be slow but hellos Ooo I need a cup of or yum and I will try I just can't right now

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 02:55:07 )
@RainbowPanda: yush! For pillaging, raping, stealing, drinking, swearing, and all-around barbarian behavior they are actually really good people, sort of!

@Unicorn: hope doctors and everything goes well, get better quickly!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 02:57:18 )
This is Candy Corn. and this is Gala

@eliechan: xD woooow. Haha
Swearing isn't so bad, but everything else is...especially raping and stealing ouo

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 03:38:09 )
@RainbowPanda: welllll they're like 90 yrs old so it's hard to get them to change their ways at that age in life.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 03:40:50 )

@eliechan: Ahh okay. Ha yeah that's true. Some people can be stubborn, doesn't matter what age they are.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 03:43:45 )

“I shall deal with the matter momentarily,” he said. It was a good word. It always made people hesitate. They were never quite sure whether he meant he’d deal with it now, or just deal with it briefly. And no one ever dared ask."- The Patrician

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 03:57:26 )
@RainbowPanda: that is definitely true, my grandma's super stubborn but so am I lol. And yes correct! I love the Patrician

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 04:05:41 )

@eliechan: Lol aren't we all sometimes. ;P
Yay thanks hehe

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 04:14:57 )
@RainbowPanda: grandma is really really stubborn tho. Like ocd. I'm sorta learning how to convince her to do things tho. It's how you say things. It's exhausting phew.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 04:22:11 )

@eliechan: Oh that sucks then.
I bet it is lol which is why I am giving you all my luck. (psh what luck...I have none xD)

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 05:54:44 )
@eliechan: thank you but I am not a fan of how many meds they put me on. But it isn't strep so just have to fine out if its a cold or sinuses

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 06:15:15 )
@RainbowPanda: lol don't give all your luck away! Keep at least some for yourself! At least until I go to Vegas at the end of this month then I need all the luck I can get lolz!

@Unicorn: Ah well at least it's not strep. That thing sucks. I have a doctors appointment today for myself for sinus and ear feels clogged. But taking grandma out first.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 06:37:29 )
@eliechan: have a good time my doctor asked about my monthly I said it's not here yet but any day now i went to use the ladies room and so I have to deal with that and be sick. Not fun

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 07:26:11 )

@eliechan: Oh goodness take all my luck. ;u;
Did you hear about the shooting in Texas?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 07:59:22 )
@eliechan: I am going to have tonight with and Toast we need a toast emoji.

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 09:11:05 )
@RainbowPanda: Aaaah are you in Texas? Hope you and everyone you know are safe! I haven't had a chance yet to read everything about the shooting but it's horrible. Amazing that 2 samaritans chased him down too!

@Unicorn: Toast emoji would be cute!! I'd like ramen emoji lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 09:32:11 )

@eliechan: No im in Tennessee. 27 people died and a lot injured. Pretty sure the shooter is dead. Just like the Las Vegas shooter. Seriously..why do they do this..

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 09:55:28 )
@RainbowPanda: I heard he shot himself. Seriously, people are crazy especially nowadays. No one wants to talk about gun laws but why not mental health support and universal health care (which I'd imagine can have lots of support and agreements from all sides.)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 10:25:15 )

@eliechan: Most likely. -_-
What do they get out of shooting people and then themselves?? Like wth!? Then people say forgive them pfft yeah right!
Exactly!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/7 10:55:31 )
@eliechan: that would be great also. Maybe we will get more
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.