Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 20:07:25 )
BUT ALSO
the item museum isn't updated yet... I need to know if the special monthly is rainbow!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 20:08:21 )

Masa- What have you been up to in the last week?
@mdom: Congrats on your parents getting it! My mom just got her last shot two weeks ago.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 20:24:32 )
Thanks! It was a huge relief for me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/5 21:50:58 )

It was for me too. Do you know when you will be able to get your shot?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 01:45:48 )
@ChiffonOrange: How far along are you now?

Masa, it was his first dose right? Assuming he didn't get the J&J. The first dose isn't that bad. It's the second that usually gets ya. xP
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 02:52:25 )
I think I skipped last month's items
should check what they were lol

also the orb items omg

e

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 05:48:17 )
@Totalanimefan: no :( in some states after 60-62 they will have doses for people with comorbidities, and I could get as a fat person, but in my state there are cities going for 54-57 so yeah |D messy

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 14:36:52 )
Aisukohi, If I'm being honest I still haven't reach 1500 sugar cubes yet lol

Eyry, Speaking of orb items they look pretty wicked. I like Draconic Dream and Queen of Pentacles the most

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 14:49:46 )
Morning everyone. How's everyone's day going so far?

My days alright so far. Its my day off from work today. Slept in a bit this morning. Probably going to do some cleaning around the house today. Maybe some yard work outside too if it warms up a bit. Little chilly this morning

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 18:12:30 )

@e What do you think about the current orb items? ^^

@mdom: Oh I see. I hope that it opens up to more people soon and you are able to get it! Does your country do one or two shot vaccines?

@ChiffonOrange: Good luck with getting enough for a bundle. The puzzles help too.

@Kay: That sounds like a nice day. I woke up, cleaned the bathroom and then went for a walk because the weather was just perfect out. Played some Pokemon Go and also brought back donuts and breakfast sandwich for my husband and I. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 18:17:29 )
Two shot! My parents got both already, which is great.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 18:18:00 )
The sun is shining today but its still a bit chilly yet.

I may go for a walk later if it ever warms up a bit more today. I need to go outside and water my plants at some point as well.

I'm enjoying my little rose bush I have planted in a pot. I may look for another one that stays around the same size. Its a nice bit of color in the yard.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 19:08:17 )

I got the two shot too. I get my 2nd near the end of the month.

It's a little bit on the chilly side with the wind and the shade, but if you are in the sun it's nice where I am. ^^ That's cute. Oh I have a question. I want to start Strawberry seeds, but I don't have enough light inside my house. I do have a seed container to start them in though (It's covered and enclosed). How much sun do they need to have while still in the just planted/sprouting stage?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 19:25:23 )
@Totalanimefan: Approximately 6-8 hours of direct sunlight per day. And depending on variety, like tulips, a lot of strawberry varieties call for cold stratification in order to properly germinate. You could do so by putting the strawberry seeds in a sealed plastic bag or jar in a freezer for 3-4 weeks, after which point, take them out and leave the bag out, still sealed, for about a day for the seeds to warm again.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 19:28:07 )

@Kay: Ok thanks. How do I know if it's the kind that needs that? I don't see anything like that on the seed packet. Haha

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 19:39:42 )
I'd say it wouldn't hurt to cold stratification the seeds, even if it's a variety that doesn't need it, it would probably germinate better that way.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/6 19:49:23 )

Oh ok. Thanks!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 02:37:58 )

i live

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 02:45:31 )
Evening everyone. How was everyone's day?

My day was alright for the most part. Day went by fast. Happy to be home though. When you spend the whole day doing the same thing it gets a bit monotonous and boring after a bit.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 08:18:20 )
I don't even know what the current orb items are lol

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.