Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 03:28:21 )

@Q t e a p o n: the canadian government websites are like.
    terribly designed
    i hate navigating it too
    sleep well!!!!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 03:41:57 )
Today was a long but decent day.

Besides my plants for my landscaping that arrived yesterday, I ordered two new house plants the other week. One of the two arrived today. A Calathea with lovely purple backed dark green leaves and pretty pink stripes. Arrived very healthy looking. Just got it into its plant pot. Also ordered a cast iron plant. Still waiting for that yet.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 14:27:51 )
Good morning, I wish I was back in bed XP

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 14:33:44 )

ohhh i should do cater and idia colors... hm

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 18:09:09 )

Q t e a p o n:

Pokémon Go is still a thing?
lol Yes

@Kay: Oh wow you must have a big yard/garden. ^^

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 18:09:36 )

i wanna go hooome i don't wanna be at work anymore

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 18:15:31 )

Hi all. I've had an awful day so far.
First it was a pain in the ass to get to where my vaccine appt was. I could take the bus most of the way but I had to walk the last half mile and there were no sidewalks! WTF. I was like, am I going to get run over before I get the shot, damn.

Then even though I took a Xanax an hour before my appt my PTSD was still out in full force and I wasn't able to get my vaccine. I just broke down and the drugs didn't nothing. I was able to get as far as I did because of the therapy that I had. I was able to wait in line without freaking out and I was able to watch people get theirs. But that was totally because of therapy like I said.
I feel like I failed, but that's not true. It was the furthest I've ever gotten and I was so close, and I wanted it but PTSD too strong. (and yes I have been to therapy for it and I was diagnosed by a professional). My husband was very supportive and understanding and he was here for me.

Then my husband and I (he got his) walked about a mile (once again no sidewalks for like half the trip) to go to a local bagel place we like (Score!) But when I placed my order online I forgot to hit add for the 2nd part of my order so while I did get an amazing breakfast sandwich, I didn't get my cinnamon bagel with Strawberry and Rhubarb cream cheese and we didn't notice until we got home. Also we got rained on. T-T

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 18:18:32 )

Sounds like you had an awful time, but you did everything right and I'm glad you have your husband to support you!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 18:26:29 )

@wrik: Thank you so much. I've worked so hard to be able to do this. I was in therapy for it for a year before Rona hit working on this, and I know I have come a long way, I was almost there but just that last step. I couldn't trust the Dr. I was too scared to look away. My brain thought that someone was going to hurt me, even though he was nice and I watched other people get it from him before it was my turn.
But then again what I have is not rational so I can't try to reason with it. There is no logic.
I'm so glad that I had him to support me. My mom doesn't get it at all and she always minimizes it. Like oh it's not that bad, or it doesn't even hurt and I'm like that's not what's going on here mom.

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 18:33:43 )

I 100% understand, I'm in therapy for my anxiety, and it's helped a lot.

It's gotten me out of my old patterns of thinking and into more constructive ones.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:03:50 )

Yeah it's helped so much! I just want to be the type of person that can get a shot like everyone else. It's almost like it's not fair. XD

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:08:47 )

I have passed out from stress when getting my blood drawn for medical testing
just for a few seconds but still aha
wake up and they've put your knees up and an ice pack behind your neck

I've been putting the vaccine off because I've had allergic reactions to vaccines in the past, and i'm allergic to a ton of medicines already, so
just
nervous

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:43:57 )
Back in the pachi thread like old times~~

How has everyone been doing?

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:47:47 )

i blinked and it's almost 3pm wtf

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:50:14 )

pachi threads are best threads

and i wish i could say the same
i wanna sleep
today feels so long

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:55:54 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah dang, that sucks you weren't able to get your shot (or your bagel). Maybe next time

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:59:49 )
I've never had rhubarb but from what I've heard it's pretty good
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 20:02:10 )

mmmm rhubarb pie is really good
hi im wrik

closet buying

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 20:08:46 )

@wrik: That has happened to me too. Not fun.
Oh no that's no good. Pretty risky for you to get it then. Maybe if your Dr says it's ok, but it might not be worth the risk. :(

@Lilykin: Haha thank you. Things just weren't working out for me. I don't know how to describe the taste but it's strawberry it's very good together. I like to try out fruit/jam flavored cream cheese. I normally like them.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 20:51:55 )

@Q t e a p o n: It's cool. Of course it used to be a game that everyone was talking about so it's understandable to think that it might not be around anymore, but actually it's going strong.
Here's my Friend Code (there are friends now in the game) and I have a referral code too
Code is 2DWP-392TR (without the dashes)
FC is 4770 4859 7846
And thanks I'm trying my best with my PTSD everyday.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.