Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 19:30:13 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah! I like the idea of doing that. I would probably end up putting it into an old PSP for the bigger screen. The main advantage is you download all the games to a memory card, then play them from the memory card with the emulator, so you don't have to tote around a huge library of Gameboy games.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 19:35:17 )

@SorrowTheMad: Honestly that is like 90% of the reason why I buy digital games now. I don't want to carry around a bunch of games or have to get up every time I want to switch to a new game.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 20:27:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Same man, I HATE that. I'm so glad XBOX and Playstation have been doing that for a while now, it drives me crazy to have to lug around a huge thing of disks or cartridges. I'm even doing emulators for older things like Gameboy and SNES on my computer because NO THANK YOU.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 20:45:59 )

@totalanimefan: Welllll I'm not sure if I like it, and I ended up only using around two of the items I bought... but here we are! Lol!
I present to you... grad student having a quarter-life crisis.

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 01:04:17 )

@Totalanimefan: haha I totally understand the throw up part. Up unless you can catch and see who is doing the throw up it's a mystery. How was/has been your weekend? I'm excited about the vibrance day event, the little pixel interactive game is soo cute!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 04:11:37 )

@SorrowTheMad: yes that’s so much better. The day got away from me. How was your day?
@Reanna: your new avatar looks so cute! I love it!!
@Ava: thanks~ I’m a maid. At your service.
@NixieFae: my weekend was good. I got less work done this weekend than last weekend but I think that’s a good thing. I’m tired. I’m loving the event though!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 12:21:01 )
@Totalanimefan: It wasn't too bad, just got a little bored towards the end of the day lol. How about yours? :)

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 14:24:01 )

@totalanimefan: Thank you!! I think I like it! This will be my avi for the next four years lol.
And let me know if you want me to give any of the items back that you so generously sold me, I feel bad I'm not using them. x.x

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 16:13:01 )

@Reanna: No keep them! if you want to resale them go for it! I couldn't just take your ohms like that and then ask for the items back lol
Since this is going to be your new avatar for years, you need to get art of it!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 16:13:27 )

@SorrowTheMad: I did a lot, but made sure I had time for resting. I feel ok today. The weather is grey though :(

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 16:54:09 )

@totalanimefan: Oh no, I would definitely sell them back to you for my ohms lol. Okay, I will keep them. Thank you again!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 18:00:09 )

@Reanna: Yeah keep them, and you can always sell them to someone if you want. They were all items I had extras of. ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 19:32:40 )

@totalanimefan: Thank youuu so much! How have you been? It's been forever.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 20:31:47 )

@Reanna: Right?! well I'm getting my shot on Wed @ 11am. So that's good. Thinking about growing some plants in the back yard
What about you? ^^

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 21:45:45 )

@Totalanimefan: sounds kike it waant toombad a weekend haha, we got a new sectional sofa and it was super frustrating trying to figure out how to arrange it in the tv room haha. The event is super cute, and the items so far are nice, I really like the cafe background!

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 22:08:51 )

@NixieFae: Yeah it was nice. ^^ New sofa is always exciting! I hate reworking room around new furniture, but sometimes you just gotta. :(
Super cute so far. I wonder what other items will be coming out during the event.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/19 23:44:56 )
@Totalanimefan: We had grey weather for most of the day here too. It snowed, even though it melted right away.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 00:18:15 )

@SorrowTheMad: OMG still snow? It's too late for that noise.
The weather in the late afternoon got really nice. Totally cloud-free.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 00:46:11 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah the sun came out here too later on, so it approached 45 today, but yeah seriously, enough with the snow!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 02:50:01 )

@SorrowTheMad: yeah it’s nearing the end of April. That’s why too late for snow lol maybe tomorrow you can have some nice weather. I walked to the supermarket and back today. We didn’t have much to eat left in the house lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.