Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 23:05:19 )
@Totalanimefan: TGIF to you too :D No, I don't have an inhaler, I've almost completely outgrown my asthma but once in a while doing too much physically or allergies (in my opinion) kick it back in for a while. I think that was the problem. I was taking anti-allergies but only at night so I thought it would work fine but they just weren't.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 23:38:49 )

@SorrowTheMad: Welcome to the weekend~ Any plans? I'm getting delivery tonight. (Just a salad and a baked good from a local bakery)
Oh I see. My husband is like that too. He needed one as a kid and would get hay fever and stuff like that when he was younger. Last time I saw him need it was when we stayed at his parent's house and their long haired cats bothered him so much he could barely breathe. He was about 25 at the time.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 00:17:30 )
@Totalanimefan: Gonna rest. I still feel really tired from doing nothing for two weeks so I'm going to try and recover from the past couple days of working. Sounds yummy :D

Yeah that's pretty much exactly how it is for me. I'm just gonna buy Claritin until my wallet cries this year and take it every day. Lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 01:15:51 )
@Ava: I totally hear you on that. It's actually super easy to meet people, you'd be surprised how many friends I've gotten with just my ringtone (which is the Doctor Who theme song). Guaranteed someone is going to come up to me and say hi if they hear it. Lol. People tend to gravitate towards those that are just honest about who they are and don't gaf about what people think. Lol.

Hey that's awesome, great job :D Networking does do a lot in the way of most things so I'm glad that's working for you. :D You got this.

Oh, I'd love to have kids now. It's kind of cliche but it's one of those "You'll change your mind when it's your kid" types of things for me. It's kind of weird lol. Yeah I was with her for a while before she introduced me to Ashira, but everything changed then. It's not like baby fever or anything, just, that's where I foresee my life heading.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 19:30:15 )

@SorrowTheMad: RIP your wallet lol. That's the one I use too when I have hives from drywall dust. It works. And I got the kid one so it tastes like bubblegum lol.

@Ava: Your avatar is 😍

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 20:38:20 )
aww, total! this is so cute ;o;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 20:46:59 )

@Bean: Thanks! I was just about to ping you here when I saw your profile comment. How have you been? ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 20:49:11 )
@Totalanimefan: It's been good! Just dealing with life and playing games with friends and stuff
what about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:01:25 )

@Bean: That's cool. I've been trying to find work (nothing yet, just a few interviews). Going for more walks since the weather is nicer again. Playing video games and watching anime. :)
I'm excited for Voltra's event to start. I keep waiting for the event forum to open up lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:09:56 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah yuck, job hunting sucks :( wish you all the best with that! Getting interviews is huge accomplishment in it self too!

same here, been trying to go for more walks, getting to know the area a bit more too
really tempting to get a cat but i'm not sure i'm up for the commitment yet lmao

oh right, the event is soon. I came back super late into it so I have no idea what it's about lol going to be interesting to see what they come up with!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:33:04 )

@Bean: Thank you! I'm 3 interviews deep with nothing to show for it (but that's still good exp)

Cats are wonderful but also little shits. I would wait until you are sure. What's the weather been like near you? Are things blooming?

It said it was going to start this weekend. So I keep checking back lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 21:48:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Still, to even get to interviews says something! only matter of time man~~

Yeah, this one from the local cat shelter here, but yeah, you get really bound when you have animals. Getting my first dose of vaccine on tuesday, so almost ready to travel again, so then it would be bad timing with a pet i think. Although, ive been wanting a pet for such a long time, and im alone in this apartment so company would be nice uwu but we'll see, hes a precious bean but ayee

its been really up and down this week. Some days its been super sunny and blooming, and then suddenly a bit more snow which disappear just a few hours later, but im still able to have windows open at night without freezing to death 😂

Ohh, that soon huh, any day now then 👀

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 22:03:45 )
@Totalanimefan: oh yeah, you mentioned them before. o: I can't remember if I checked them out.

Yeah. I don't mind if it's set in like a fantasy genre or anything like that though. It's all about the emotions for me.
Yuru Camp.. that sounds cute o:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 22:07:02 )

@Bean: Thanks <3 That really means a lot for me. The other week I was pretty upset that I didn't get the job, so I went for a walk and it was a beautiful spring day and it cheered me up lol

I have a dog and a cat and it is a pain to figure out what to do with them with I want to travel. I do love my animals to death, but that doesn't mean they aren't work. My dog is old and gets sick a lot too.
I'm getting my first dose on Wed here! I was going to get it last week but then the vaccine I was going to get was stopped in the US. So now I'm getting a different one on Wed at 11am my time.

This week has mostly been on the colder side for this time of year. On and off cloudy. But the week before was a little hotter and beautiful out.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 22:09:52 )

@Shark: It's cool if you don't since they don't normally sing in English (a little bit they do) but I know that non-English songs aren't for everyone. I don't know if I said but I saw them live Summer 2019, I was in the front row and it was amazing lol
Yeah try Yuru Camp for something relaxing and about camping. There isn't really much of a story beyond that haha.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 22:15:28 )
@Totalanimefan: I like some non-english stuff. I don't listen to much of it, but there's like... a good chunk of it in my library.
dang o: I never been to any concerts, so idk what that's even like.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 22:19:13 )

@Shark: That surprises me. I feel like you listen and love so much music. Has there never been a band/artist that you wanted to see live?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 00:34:56 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah it's good stuff. I'll have to get more next week though.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 02:57:35 )

@SorrowTheMad: Do you have the kids one too for the flavor? lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/18 03:26:45 )
@Totalanimefan: Nah, didn't really think about it honestly when I bought it. Is it more expensive than regular Claritin?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.