Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Alice's little hangout and volt collecting!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 06:00:24 )
    i'm excited for the coming event now that it was mentioned in the march commons announcement!

@Alicethemadhatter: yes!! gosh i'm loving the wonderland EIs i need to make a quest thread and update my signature but it's such a task going through the item guide lol.
    i love the colourful mushrooms and colourful eyes in your avi!

@Ruby: kitties make any day better

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 06:06:48 )

@Whimsy: I agree! <3 I love cats so much ;3;
I lost my baby back in July but I have another cat now and he’s turned into such a sweetie

Do you have any critters? :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 06:16:19 )
    @Ruby: unfortunately i don't although i'd love to have tame birds. not caged ones but ones that build their nest in my balcony and aren't afraid of me and i can feed and care for. my grandfather didn't allow the family to keep pets and he passed away a few months ago but we still don't have any.
    there was a black kitten who visited a couple of mornings for breakfast but now she has stopped ;_; maybe she found other food.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 06:23:10 )

@Whimsy: Aww birds on the balcony would be so cute! I'm sorry you weren't allowed to have pets ;3; it's heartbreaking when their time comes but so worth all the love and memories you get to make while they're here <3

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 06:23:35 )
@Whimsy:
thank you ^w^ and yw.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 06:54:27 )
    @Ruby: yes!! it must be so painful to lose them but they're so full of love and it's such a pure love too. they're one of the best things about the world we live in.

@Alicethemadhatter: how are you spending your energy? i love it when i feel energetic altho there's too many things to choose to do. and when i'm not energetic i don't wanna do anything XD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 06:56:35 )

@Whimsy: I wasn’t so sure I wanted another one, the heartache is so much, but I realized theres a lot of kitties out there that need safe loving homes and if I can provide that for them then I should <3

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 09:22:49 )
    @Ruby: Yes, the heartache must be terrible to cope with. It might help to remember that you're not replacing your pet in any way. You're not displacing love onto a new pet. This new pet takes up her own space, not the space of your previous pet. And your love for this pet is separate too. You have room for love even when you're in pain and you have love to give to more than one kitty. And like you said there are so many kitties that need love and would benefit from your love!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 16:25:45 )
@Nephila:

lol i went to bed at 2am cause like i was still working T^T but hey i got nothing to do today.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 16:35:44 )

@Alicethemadhatter: it's so nice to have nothing to do ;_;

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 19:20:46 )

@Whimsy: yes exactly! I’m not replacing just expanding <3 I still dream about my baby too so I know he’s still with me <3 I wasn’t even looking to get a cat when I found this one, it was fate.

Are you thinking of getting a pet soon?

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 00:39:26 )
@Whimsy:
yeah

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 06:13:23 )

@Ruby: yep! pets make your life so much better just by being in it. i do want a pet but i'm waiting for something like fate, like you said. i really want a bird but since i don't ever want to cage a bird i am waiting for a bird that needs me in its life. sometimes a critter isn't going to stick around cause it wants to go out and live its own life separate from me and that just means it wasn't meant to be- i remember i loved ladybugs as a child (i still do really) and wanted to keep them, but they always scuttled away from me and lived their own lives XD

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/1 14:10:18 )
@Nephila:
*Hands you a drink of coco and a blanket* Hello

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 23:37:28 )
@Nephila:
lol dont need details but good for you ^w^ also happy early/belated b-day

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 00:41:18 )
-wanders in thread-

Hi everyone. :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 01:04:30 )
*rolls around*

Hello everyone *waves* How are you guys doing today? Hope you all doing good. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 01:12:56 )
@ChiffonOrange: Hi! :) I’m doing fine, going to IKEA today to pick up a few things so I can move into my apartment soon.

How are you? :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 01:51:48 )
@Nephila:

Im....eh, plenty of emotional mess here and there

@Juliette:

welcome!
@ChiffonOrange:

hope you are doing good too!

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 02:33:45 )
@Alicethemadhatter: Thanks. :) How are you?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.