Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Weekend Plans!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 18:19:17 )

I can't decide what to do this weekend. Tell me your weekend plans.

Also Happy Spring!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 19:02:00 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I'm hanging out with some coworkers from my old department going to get a few drinks and relax. Then story of seasons. All weekend.

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 19:04:01 )

We're still under lockdown :( and obviously we are pretty busy with sorting things out at the new house. So that's my exciting weekend lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 19:05:14 )

@Fading Kings: Those both sound like nice ways to spend the weekend. I'm thinking about going out for a bike ride, or maybe a farmer's market?

@sunny: That sucks. What about for people that have had both shots? When you first move, the first weekend is always spent unpacking.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 19:18:14 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah even those people aren't allowed to go out. They are being quite strict this time around lol. It's think they will be allowing us to go out from the 29th march but lots of places will still be closed until like May. And we still won't be allowed to gather in groups until May.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 19:36:45 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@sunny:

Ugh moving and unpacking is the worst. I just moved to a new apartment myself I can't imagine moving a whole house!!

@Totalanimefan:

I haven't met up with them since exactly last year when it was my last day at work. We are being smart about it, going outside on the patio to make sure there is distance. If its not too hot for you I say the farmers market, nice spring crop pickings are most likely hitting the shelves now.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 19:39:30 )

@Fading Kings: it's A Lot lol. I definitely won't be in a rush to do it again!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 20:11:11 )

@sunny: Good news is that the 29th is just around the corner. Not that there is anywhere to be, but it's nice to know that it's lifted.

@Nephila: Ew
@kiwi: Ew
Working on the weekend. That sucks.

@Fading Kings: I don't think it's going to be too hot tomorrow. Maybe I should do that. There is a bakery in DC that makes really unique breads from the Middle East and they are super good. Maybe I should plan a trip to go there? I was going to go to the store tonight, so maybe I'll just get bread then.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 20:45:54 )
Im planning on doing some heavy lifting yard work but that pretty much it. *shrugs* maybe add spices of drama into my games with friends and or rps

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 20:51:16 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah it's good because my aunts want to have an Easter party in our garden. Idk if we'll actually do that but it's nice to know we can if we want to :) I saw you were talking about going to a farmers market. It has been aaaages since I went to one. Like, years. Before COVID even. What are your favourite things to get?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 21:35:47 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

im mostly just planning to test out my backup laptop
since my main one has been having too many issues.

and hopefully the clothes i order arrive soon so I can wash them and wear them asap.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 21:52:52 )

@Alicethemadhatter: I gotta work on my yard too. Maybe I'll do that soon before the sun goes down.

@sunny: Hanging out for Easter seems nice! There are a lot of farmers market's around here so I like to go. I don't go every weekend but when I do I like to get bread, breakfast sandwich (for having just after I leave the market), fruit like apples, or whatever is in season, cloudy apple juice (which we call apple cider, but there is no alcohol, it's just unfiltered apple juice and sometimes they add cinnamon), I haven't really tried too many veggies because there doesn't seem to be any in season atm. I bought maple syrup and tea last time I was there, and Martin normally gets a coffee too.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 21:53:49 )

@MoodyB: I hope you get it to work.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 22:06:33 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: it works alright but no sound.
battling between two comps.
my main laptop is acting up too much.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 22:08:40 )

@MoodyB: That sounds stressful. I hope you can get them to work.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 22:09:53 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: im mostly giving up on my main laptop. especially for my art streams.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 22:16:51 )

@MoodyB: RIP your main laptop. T_T

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 22:17:23 )

@Totalanimefan: mmm that all sounds so good! I am a little jealous of you lol. I usually like to buy local cheeses etc, but I haven't been to one in sooo long. They are usually held in Nottingham which is like an hour away from me, and I haven't been able to go into Nottingham because of COVID and using public transport (my mum refuses to drive in cities).

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 22:19:58 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: yup. need to get it replaced eventually.
cause its struggling to work lol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/26 22:38:06 )

@sunny: Yum, British cheese is pretty good. Sometimes you can find it here, but it's expensive since it's imported haha.
The breakfast sandwich that I get at the farmers market is just amazing. It's from a hog farm, so it's farm fresh eggs, sausage, Irish cheddar, on a home-made English muffin! (Plus a Tomato aioli) and holy crap, it is soo good. Better than any breakfast sandwich I've ever had. I'm so ready to have that tomorrow.
I hope that you can get back to the market. I wish that they were more common and people could go to them in their local town. Not everyone lives in a city. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.