Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee reintro / coming back!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/6 22:57:29 )
hello voltra!!!

i took a kind of weird / unintended extended hiatus at the end of 2020 ^^;; I'm not sure how active I'll end up being but I wanted to reintroduce myself!

my name is kody but spinda is a-ok too! i'm 23 and from the US midwest/great lakes. i work in higher education and am... perpetually exhausted lmao.

i really love kpop, alt fashion (esp. egl/lolita and mori), playing switch games, cooking, and playing ukulele very badly lol.

anyways, hello!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/6 23:09:19 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Hello! I dont the we have met yet.
Welcome back tho ^^

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 01:37:02 )
Hey there, although we only talked once (I think?) but welcome back to Voltra ^^

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 03:48:44 )
@GoblinsAndTea: hello hello!!

@ChiffonOrange: I recognize your username-- hello! <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 04:15:40 )
@spinda: *waves back* How are you doing today? Hope you're having a good day :vivihappy:

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 04:15:45 )

@spinda: I love k-pop and lolita and mori fashions too! I don't own any fashions but I'll afford them someday for sure.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 04:19:46 )
@ChiffonOrange: my day is OK! I'm on-call for work which means I'm sitting in my living room with the window cracked, listening to students party outside and praying I don't get called for emergency response lmao. How was your day?

@Whimsy: What groups / soloists do you like? My ult group is BTS but I listen to a little bit of most of the bigger groups, both guys and girls, and I love a lot of soloists, especially ones on the K-RNB / K-HipHop side of things!! And I've just began buying pieces. My first one just came in the other day as a second-hand piece from an indie brand, and I have one in the mail right now that's a TaoBao brand collabing with US sellers to offer some western plus sizes!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 04:22:41 )
@spinda: Ohh I see, hopefully they won't call you for it. :o I'm fine, just feeling a bit bored and feel like wanting to sleep at the same time despite it's afternoon for me haha

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 07:21:49 )
@ChiffonOrange: I got called, but I think the situation is as handled as it can be for now. Tomorrow / Monday might be interesting. :P
Ah, if you're in the afternoon you're either a good few hours ahead or behind me lol.
kody / 23 / they

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 09:03:19 )
@spinda: Oh, I hope tomorrow or Monday will go well for you. ^^; And I'm actually in the former (sorry if I forgot to explain it earlier) since I live in SE (Southeast) Asia, hence why it's few hours ahead from where you live.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 09:32:49 )

@spinda: I casually listen to BTS, but I'm a multi, of both boy groups and girl groups like you. I like EXO, The Boyz, Seventeen and in girl groups I like After School (and Orange Caramel) and Brown Eyed Girls the most. I casually listen to anything in k-pop though just to give it a try.
I do like soloists. In the R&B ilk I like BIBI, Chungha, Corbyn, Jung Jin Hyeong. Baekhyun's City Lights album was excellent too.
Interesting. Stuff from China isn't shipping to my country unfortunately, those would be my cheapest options. I tried to learn to sew and of course it's difficult and it'll be a long time before I'm adept enough to make my own clothes, but baby steps.

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 09:52:55 )

@spinda: hey it’s nice to see you again. You are welcome to chat in my threads. ^^ people love it when someone joins their threads unless it’s an RP thread so don’t over think it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/7 18:07:31 )
Than Hello again!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.